Start by marking “Endometriosis for Dummies” as Want to Read:
Endometriosis for Dummies

Endometriosis for Dummies

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  36 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Get the empowering info that puts you in control Take charge and take comfort in knowing how to live well with endometriosis
Diagnosing and living with endometriosis isn't easy, but this disease doesn't have to rule your life. This book helps you find out and recognize typical symptoms. Plus, you'll get up-to-date info on traditional and alternative treatments -- ranging f
Published April 18th 2011 by For Dummies (first published November 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Endometriosis for Dummies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Endometriosis for Dummies

Shelley Johnson
Hmm, it was ok. It depends on what you want out of this kind of book really. I found that it contained the basics plus maybe a little more on endometriosis , it was info that you can very easily obtain from the Internet, from endo websites etc.I liked the friendly banter in this book, also the humour - appealed to my dry sense of humour, and I do believe that if a woman has just been diagnosed, and they do not know a thing about it, or they do not/can not research on the Internet, then this book ...more
Verena Fischer
Although this book gives some good information and is factually accurate I find the treatment advice in this book partly rather appalling. Postponing your period with birth control pills just to suit your social calendar or taking pain killers in anticipation of pain are both harmful practices! Popping pills like that will not solve your problems, but rather make them worse in the long run!
Candice Miller
Jan 22, 2008 Candice Miller rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone with endo or fertility problems
This book is a great resource for anyone who thinks they might have endometriosis. It is the perfect balance between medical details and useful applications of it. I've had endo for a long time and this book clarified a lot of other symptoms I've had that may even be caused by endo (such as hypoglycemia, which could be cause by endo spreading to intestines).
Holly
I ordered this book from the library for my partner and found that of all the books on Endometriosis that I have read - containing the same information over and over - this one had a few extras.
The Cute Little Brown-haired girl
I have endometriosis and I am shocked at how little people know about this disease, especially men. I need to have several copies at my house to hand out to the men in my life.
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Vanessa
Vanessa marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Marcela
Marcela marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Laura Truscott
Laura Truscott marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2014
Sheena
Sheena marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2014
Michelle VanOver
Michelle VanOver marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2014