Start by marking “Mikayla's Family (A Bride for Eight Brothers, #6)” as Want to Read:
Mikayla's Family (A Bride for Eight Brothers, #6)

Mikayla's Family (A Bride for Eight Brothers #6)

3.69 of 5 stars 3.69  ·  rating details  ·  148 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Mikayla and her men are relaxed and trying to start their family. The farm on Earth is proving to be a challenge they all enjoy, but their idyllic existence is interrupted by a threat from Mikayla’s past.

Jet Killarney has been released from prison pending a retrial on his involvement in human trafficking, and the suspicious loss of Mikayla and Tracey’s recorded testimonies
ebook
Published July 17th 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Mikayla's Family, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mikayla's Family

The Ninth Orb by Kaitlyn O'ConnorYours Truly, Taddy by Avery AsterColters' Woman by Maya BanksWolfen by Madelaine MontagueCyborg Nation by Kaitlyn O'Connor
POLYANDRY BOOKS AND SHORT STORIES LIST
76th out of 237 books — 82 voters
Lost in Bliss by Sophie OakBack in Bliss by Sophie OakLove Under Three Titans by Cara CovingtonThree to Ride by Sophie OakTwo to Love by Sophie Oak
Sexy Towns
111th out of 137 books — 25 voters

More lists with this book...

Johanna
I really enjoyed this series of books. At first I thought EIGHT? husbands but Mikayla manages just fine. Each book has an HFN ending until the final book where they all get there HEA. There were some humorous momemnts in these books (mouse tears...hahahahaha still chucklin at that) there were some "make me cry" moments and there were some moments when you felt you needed to "jump up and down and scream & holler".....but, thru it all there was love a wonderful love between 8 brothers and thei ...more
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

This is the final installment in the serial adventures of Mikayla and her eight husbands. I have enjoyed each one, but wanted to see how Ms. Blake would tie all of the various threads together for this one.

Mikayla and her men are settling in to their new life back on Earth, getting used to the farming life and trying to start their family. Things are finally getting back to normal... well as normal as it can be for a woman with eight
Anna
Nice rounding off to the 6 book story. Hot and sexy as per usual with lot of danger involved as well as Mikayla and Tracey are targeted by the man who tried to get Mikayla into prostitution.
Mónica
Comentario general de la saga

No es la GRAN cosa, pero para pasar algunos ratos no están tan mal. Pueden ilustrarse de cómo ser la esposa de ocho hombres al mismo tiempo. Yo pensaba que eso era imposible, pero este libro me ha dejado con qué pensar.
Brittany
It was an okay ending to the series. The bad guy died to fast for me but there was still a nice sweet ending. I am glad that I came across this author looking forward to reading more.
Ruzaidi Villafane Esquilin
I REALLY LOVED THIS SERIES
Heidi
Heidi added it
Oct 01, 2014
Isanklyne Tongson
Isanklyne Tongson marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
Susan Child
Susan Child marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
  • Wilde Nights (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada, #4)
  • Convincing Ethan (Great Wolves of Passion, Alaska, #3)
  • SWAT Team Two and Miss Robin Hood (The Men of Five-0, #2)
  • The Last Princess (Pack Seduction, #3)
  • Fill Her Up (Daly Way, #3)
  • Spring Comes to Sanctuary (Welcome to Sanctuary, #1)
  • Taming Samantha (Sea Island Wolves, #2)
  • Unbridled and Undone (The Double Rider Men's Club, #1)
  • Her Shadow Men  (Slick Rock #5)
Emma's Education (Viper's Dungeon, #1) Mikayla's Men (A Bride for Eight Brothers, #1) Suddenly Wolf (Suddenly Wolf, #1) Sweet Captivation (A Bride for Eight Brothers, #2) Suddenly Bear (Suddenly Bear, #1)