Echoes of Mercy

Echoes of Mercy

4.27 of 5 stars 4.27  ·  rating details  ·  52 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Nancy Alcorn, president and founder of mercy Ministries of America, spent the first eight years of her career working with teen juveniles and then investigating child abuse cases. It was during this period that Nancy realized the inadequacy of these programs to offer real transformation in the lives of troubled young women. Nancy knew that only Jesus could bring restoratio...more
Published March 1st 2003 by Mercy Ministries of America (first published 1992)

To ask other readers questions about Echoes of Mercy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Echoes of Mercy

Arana's Visitor by Julie RollinsVashua's Messenger by Julie RollinsBlackwell's Wrath by Julie RollinsWhen Dreams Die by Julie RollinsThree Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson
Life Changing Books
73rd out of 74 books — 54 voters
A Walk to Remember by Nicholas SparksValley of Chaya by Tracey HoffmannSpiralling Out of Control by Michelle Dennis EvansMy Place by Nadia WheatleyTreasures of Darkness by Trish Jenkins
Favourite Favourite Favourite!
46th out of 47 books — 6 voters

More lists with this book...

Katherine Fischer
at times name-dropping, seems not thoroughly thought-out or written artfully. Powerful testimonies though.
Ruth
Very good real life stories about real people who took charge of their lives. Trusting God to provide when there is no way to accomplish needed tasks and provide for our needs. This book may change your view of life and again it may not depends on where your heart is? Enjoy, there are more ways than one for us to help grow our self's this may be a small portion of it.
Anna Andersen
One moving book that got my heart! I am so glad I got the chance to hear the author speak and now I understand what her ministry is and all the lives she touches through Mercy Ministries! I am wowed by the stories and how God works! Great book... you wont be disappointed in reading this book! You will be moved and enlightened!
Grace
Amazing story! I've always had a love for what Nancy Alcorn is doing with Mercy Ministries to help young women, and reading the story of how God put things in place and birthed the dream in her was so inspiring!
Kris
Interesting account of the inception of Mercy Ministries and the immense work they do to help young women (many abused) in need of love and hope. Naomi Judd is one of many contributing endorsers.
Lee Nienhuis
An easy read about Mercy Ministries and the ministry of Nancy Alcorn. Love her heart and love her ministry perspective.
Marsha
Very inspiring true story about Nancy Alcorn's life and her beginning and the growth of Mercy Ministries of America
Stacey
The best. Encouraged me to step out in ministry.
Angela
She has an amazing ministry! I loved the book!
Richard Williams
Echoes of Mercy by Nancy Alcorn (1992)
Sarai
Sarai is currently reading it
Aug 18, 2014
Janele
Janele added it
Aug 18, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Innokenti
Innokenti marked it as to-read
May 08, 2014
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2014
Taryn Brennan
Taryn Brennan marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2014
Angelwings
Angelwings marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2014
Lauren
Lauren added it
Jan 30, 2014
Nat
Nat marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2014
Lisa
Lisa added it
Jan 17, 2014
Rebeka Griffiths
Rebeka Griffiths marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2013
Tenley
Tenley marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Cut: Mercy for Self-Harm (Mercy For, #2) Mission of Mercy: Discovering the why behind the what to help the hurting Starved: Mercy for Eating Disorders (Mercy For, #1) Violated: Mercy for Sexual Abuse (Mercy For, #4) Trapped: Mercy for Addictions (Mercy For, #3)