Start by marking “What's New Pussycat?” as Want to Read:
What's New Pussycat?

What's New Pussycat?

Versa couldn't get that song out of her head, nor the man who sang it while renovating the house next door. Tall, built and tanned, he wore faded jeans and a tool belt and his body drove her wild. Theo had plans for the girl next door.

He'd spent all summer dreaming about her creamy skin and voluptuous body. He'd spent all summer with a hard on. Time to make his move. When
Published 2011 by Cobblestone Press

To ask other readers questions about What's New Pussycat?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What's New Pussycat?

Nichelle
Aug 04, 2011 Nichelle rated it really liked it
A 24-page dynamo. I loved it. It kept my attention and in the end Josee Renard delivered with her vignette, WHAT'S NEW PUSSYCAT? I have to admit the title is what attracted me when first coming across it. I wanted to see how the song that everyone hates to admit stays in their head could translate over into a romance/erotica short.

Versa and Theo. A hot duo. I loved how Theo used the song "What's New Pussycat?", to reel Versa in. To keep her interested in him, wanting him without even having to
ARe Cafe
Mar 22, 2013 ARe Cafe rated it really liked it
Shelves: trs-picks
Sizzling. This is one hot story. Their chemistry heats the page and will steam up your glasses, if you wear them. I was sad to see the book end. I wanted to read more about them. Theo was a little too egotistical for me at first, but once I got into the story, I didn’t care how great he thought he was — I wanted to read more of him and Versa.

~ TRS for AReCafe
Susan
Feb 10, 2012 Susan rated it it was ok
What’s New, Pussycat is a short erotic read that is meant to fire up the reader’s imagination and satisfy that little itch we get for some quick steamy romance and hot erotic sex. Unfortunately I’m a sucker for the details so I(read full review)
Anna Keaton
Anna Keaton rated it really liked it
Oct 26, 2011
Valeree
Valeree marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2011
Katherine
Katherine marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2011
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2012
Cecile
Cecile added it
May 28, 2012
Kerry
Kerry marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2013