Start by marking “Tomorrow's God: Our Greatest Spiritual Challenge” as Want to Read:
Tomorrow's God:  Our Greatest Spiritual Challenge

Tomorrow's God: Our Greatest Spiritual Challenge

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  318 ratings  ·  14 reviews
A major addition to the best-selling CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD series, which has sold over 750,000 copies in the UK alone.
Paperback
Published March 1st 2004 by Hodder & Stoughton

To ask other readers questions about Tomorrow's God, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tomorrow's God

Ryan
I really enjoyed this re-visioning of God. Told in a dialogue format with Walsch & God communicating back and forth (the standard format for all these books), it really makes strong points for the need to let God be bigger than humanity has allowed God to be. We have changed, times have changed, and "Tomorrow's God" suggests a new "version" of God that can really speak to today's issues.
Jimmy
Contained a lot of what had already been written in previous CwG books, but a decent read nonetheless.
Lee Harmon
Not my favorite from Walsch. Walsch is the author of the Conversations With God series, and this book reads similarly.

We need a new God.
I know
No. I'm serious. We need a new God. The old God isn't working anymore.
The old one never worked.
Some people think it did.
They were not looking at the world around them.

...and so it begins, as God talks his way through our misconceptions about him in part one, and how a new vision of God will help us create a newer, better world in part two. A world where
John
pg 254
"Humanity's struggle is not a military struggle, it is a struggle for the mind. If it were merely a military struggle, then the struggle would be over, because the mightiest military would easily win. Yet your histories, and world events to this very day, prove that the mightiest military cannot win anything. It can subdue, but it cannot be victorious. Subjugation and victory are not the same thing. Only when you change people's minds can you claim victory in the struggle to bring peace an
Jackied Delgado
Book discusses what God is and what the human understanding of God is, in regards to life's choices and behavior. Why we believe the way we do and is it truly God's way or religion's way.

Less organized religion and more spirituality... Suggests a shift in humanities consciousness/awareness to oneness with one another globally. Through an understanding of mankinds direct connection to God, can the new spirituality flourish.

Just some thoughts...

Staraf1
This book is everything I thought about God articulated and written down. It talks about how humanity's view of God needs to evolve and change for the coming future... basically before we ruin the earth and kill off our own species. It sounds intense (it is), but the read is actually easy. It is set-up in a conversational format.
Nancy Baack
An amazing book if you are looking for a larger definition of God than you find in your organized religion! I highlighted and bookmarked many, many pages. I've read some of the Conversations with God books by the same author and all are eye-opening.
Joella
this book hit the problems this world is facing on the head. I believe that if this message gets passed on, we'll be able to see tomorrow's god in our generation. Neale Donald Walsh really is a visionary that I admire. Thank you for these books!
Kim
actually, listened to this as an audiobook -- which I think was a really good format for this work. Enjoyed it very much... kept wishing I had the actual book book to refer back to.
Nina
until the last hundred pages I really liked it, but then it started to feel like a brainwash ...
Susan
This is inspirational. He has a lot of ideas and a lot of things to think about. Very Hopefilled.
The1likenevl
An interesting read in parts. Enjoyable & questionable loved it.
Aaron
A truely new look at God.
Creative Choices
Own it haven't read it yet!
Teresa
Teresa is currently reading it
Jun 29, 2015
Neha Israney
Neha Israney marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
Mahreen Khan
Mahreen Khan marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2015
stephanie west
stephanie west marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2015
Ridhima
Ridhima marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2015
Fouad
Fouad marked it as to-read
May 25, 2015
Kali
Kali marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Andrew
Andrew is currently reading it
May 01, 2015
Sushmita
Sushmita marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
Kristiana
Kristiana marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2015
Gregory
Gregory marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2015
  • The Healing of  America
  • Divine Guidance: How to Have a Dialogue with God and Your Guardian Angels
  • Solemate: Master the Art of Aloneness and Transform Your Life
  • The God Code
  • Getting in the Gap
  • The Power of Your Spirit: A Guide to Joyful Living
  • The Lost Treasure of the Knights Templar: Solving the Oak Island Mystery
  • The Moses Code: The Most Powerful Manifestation Tool in the History of the World
  • Letters to Anyone and Everyone
  • Five Wishes: How Answering One Simple Question Can Make Your Dreams Come True
  • Good Citizens: Creating Enlightened Society
  • The Book About Moomin, Mymble and Little My (Sort of Children's Classics)
  • The Genie in Your Genes: Epigenetic Medicine and the New Biology of Intention
  • Entering the Stream : An Introduction to the Buddha and His Teachings
  • The Afterlife Experiments: Breakthrough Scientific Evidence of Life After Death
  • Entering the Circle: Ancient Secrets of Siberian Wisdom Discovered by a Russian Psychiatrist
  • Skuggornas barn (Skuggserien, #3)
Neale Donald Walsch is a modern day spiritual messenger whose words continue to touch the world in profound ways. With an early interest in religion and a deeply felt connection to spirituality, Neale spent the majority of his life thriving professionally, yet searching for spiritual meaning before beginning his now famous conversation with God. His With God series of books has been translated int ...more
More about Neale Donald Walsch...
Conversations with God: An Uncommon Dialogue, Vol. 1 Conversations With God: An Uncommon Dialogue, Vol. 2 Conversations With God: An Uncommon Dialogue, Vol. 3 The Complete Conversations with God Friendship with God: An Uncommon Dialogue