Start by marking “TLC” as Want to Read:
TLC

TLC (Don't Read in the Closet Events)

Dear Author,

Photo Description: In moody black and white, two bare-chested men embrace. The front man stands still, arms at his sides. He til
Published July 17th 2011 by M/M Romance Group @ Goodreads

To ask other readers questions about TLC, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about TLC

Marte
*** 3 Tender Loving Carestars ***

-------------------------
This storm shall pass and you will survive once again.
-------------------------

Oh, I hope these guys make it! And I want to read about they coming together, more than this one meeting. But this short story was great, though. It sounded like Bondy (Blond-y?) was a much better guy that Gale's ex. The sex scene was wonderfully written.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A short story in the collection"Don't Read in t
Rachel Emily
Lovely story, full of emotion.

(view spoiler)
CAS
Jul 19, 2011 CAS rated it it was amazing
Since everybody is asking how this should end....
Happily ever after Ofcourse! :) hint hint hint...
Beautiful story DH. More please? :)

LMAO!:
So, what brings you to Mianus?”

“Pardon me?” Gale winced at the incredulity in his own voice. The town had the unfortunate pronunciation of “my anus”.

Bondy broke out in a new round of laughter, this one light hearted, almost a giggle, but still masculine. “That line gets you city guys every time.”

I will confess--> Topping the longish list of reasons
Eden Winters
Jul 17, 2011 Eden Winters rated it it was amazing
Oh man, do I ever love the sad hero who finds comfort in the arms of a lover, and D.H. Starr added his special touch to make this little short story oh-so-memorable. Bravo!
Silvia
Dec 04, 2016 Silvia rated it really liked it
Loved that this short and sexy tale was HIYW instead of HEA. Made this more realistic and hopeful that Gale and Bondy's relationship succeeds.
Roro
Oct 07, 2016 Roro rated it liked it
2.5
SueM
Jul 30, 2011 SueM rated it really liked it

Oh I was waiting for this one! Being a bit nerdy (well, ok, perhaps more than a bit) I used to read all the Dark Knight comics, so right from the start you had me grinning with damn it, my hem was on fire, followed by I yanked at the damned cape, trying not to catch it on the raw edges of the broken steel stud that lay inches away. Christ, rushing through places like this was always a hazard. and since I'd been hanging around the neighborhood—sorry, that was a bad pun. After a start like that, t
Britta ★ Nachteule ★
***Read as part of the free Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Two anthology. Story #27***

This tender story was extremely well-written.

I can honestly say, it's one of my favorites out of the "Hot Summer Days" stories so far.

I especially liked that the author let the end open to imagination for the reader if there will be a HEA.

I'll definitely seek out more by this author!

Kath
Feb 17, 2015 Kath rated it really liked it
this was pretty awesome and sweet story, would love it if they ended up together. and their connection is something that can become so much more.
the only thing that bothers me a little is that it seems too fast for them to sleep together, I mean I understand but still would have been nice to have a little more before and also that we didn't get to know much about bondy other than that everything is good!
Wendy Ann
Aug 03, 2011 Wendy Ann rated it really liked it
I loved Gale and Bondy! Thank you for writing a character that could show his emotions and one that was strong and yet sensitive enough to help. Their time together felt very intimate and I picture them riding off together on that chopper to live happily ever after - I think they both deserve it!! A beautiful story - thank you so much:)

Neyjour
Story Prompt:
I'm submitting my avatar boys. My boys have been with me for a few years now so be nice to them. Tell me about how they got to this point and what happened after. I know the background is dark. I imagine them in a bedroom at this point.

Serena
Apr 26, 2016 Serena rated it really liked it
Shelves: gr-dritc, romance-mm
Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Two

Way to many editing errors, but would still read again.

My Rating System:
* couldn't finish, ** wouldn't recommend, *** would recommend, **** would read again, ***** have read again
Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
It was an ok story for me. (view spoiler)

GlamLawyer
Dec 27, 2014 GlamLawyer rated it liked it
Very emotional and hot story. I just had some problems with (view spoiler) still I enjoyed the connection between them. :)
Alex
Oct 12, 2011 Alex rated it really liked it
Shelves: queer, romance, anthology, free
A sweet story that, even with a slightly open-ended conclusion, leaves the reader feeling hopeful, not just for Gale's love life, but for his whole life.
Barb ~rede-2-read~
Barb ~rede-2-read~ rated it really liked it
Sep 22, 2014
Pati
Pati rated it liked it
Sep 07, 2011
Suz
Suz rated it really liked it
Feb 14, 2016
Seiran
Seiran rated it liked it
Oct 21, 2012
Lisa
Lisa rated it liked it
Sep 17, 2014
Erik
Erik rated it really liked it
Feb 04, 2013
Adara
Adara rated it liked it
Aug 08, 2011
Sio
Sio rated it really liked it
Jul 29, 2011
Derek
Derek rated it really liked it
Feb 08, 2012
Eric
Eric rated it liked it
Jul 25, 2014
Blackrose252
Blackrose252 rated it liked it
Aug 29, 2011
Michael
Michael rated it liked it
Aug 05, 2011
Geri
Geri rated it really liked it
Oct 15, 2011
LutaWolf
LutaWolf rated it really liked it
Jul 19, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

Don't Read in the Closet Events (1 - 10 of 688 books)
  • Bobby's Christmas Gift
  • A Bugger to Pack
  • Christmas Gifts
  • Christmas in the Sandbox
  • Cocklebur's Christmas
  • The Conquerors (Zero-G wrestling)
  • Crying Wolf (Portals, #2.5)
  • D.N.A.: Double Helix