Start by marking “The Threat” as Want to Read:
The Threat

The Threat

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  73 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Drake Bellamy doesn't want to break the law but his mother is dying and his father has sent him out to purchase medical weed from an unknown dealer. Things go bad fast. During the deal on the fourteenth floor of an apartment building, the dealer disappears and Drake is stuck in the apartment with a dead woman.

The police are at the door. He has no where to go.

Now on the run
Nook, 200 pages
Published March 9th 2011 by Imagine Press

To ask other readers questions about The Threat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Threat

Lori Gordon
This book is the crown jewel of Jonas Saul books to date. The Threat is a fast paced, gripping read that will leave you on the edge of your seat wanting more. From the opening scene where we first meet Drake Bellamy until the stunning conclusion, tension builds at a perfect pace pulling the reader into the story. A can't miss read you won't regret and won't be able to forget. I couldn't put it down and was sorry when it ended. I don't want to give away any spoilers in the perfectly crafted plot. ...more
Grammar*Kitten
I'm quite a fan of Jonas Saul, after reading the first two Sarah Roberts novels; this novel is unrelated, but equally as good, if not better. I really enjoyed the fast paced twists and turns packed into this little read, and the cameo appearance of Sarah Roberts via the news made me smile.

The way all the mystery and loose ends of the story come together at the end make a great conclusion to the story; I am definitely looking forward to reading more by this great author.
Annie Bailey
Absolutely fantastic read. I was hooked from page one. Jonas Saul is a great storyteller and knows how to capture the reader from the gate and keeps you riveted until the very last page!
Sherrie
Great. Somehow this should be part of Sarah Robert series as it precludes the hostage. I wished the books were numbered so u would know These books are fantastic
Tracey
Loved it!!
Megan
loved it
michelle schumacher
Ooh another series

Love jonas saul.books they are awesome! Get another book read by jonas, I just fly through these books!
Awesome thank you
Richard Ross

A quick read that keeps your attention. The first person writing style tended to be a little simplistic and unbelievable at times, but certainly didn't detract from the book.
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
Kelcy
Kelcy marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2015
Deanie Patterson
Deanie Patterson marked it as to-read
May 20, 2015
Patrick J Dunbar
Patrick J Dunbar is currently reading it
May 19, 2015
Geraldine Robbins
Geraldine Robbins marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Cindy Feldhiser
Cindy Feldhiser marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
yessie
yessie marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
DianeZ
DianeZ added it
Phyllis Wright
Phyllis Wright marked it as to-read
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Arlene Downey
Arlene Downey marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
Doreen
Doreen marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
  • Officer Jones
  • The Donzerly Light
  • Death Angel
  • The Stranger Beside You
  • Mass Murder (Giorgio Salvatori, #1)
  • Eyes of the Predator The Pickham County Murders
  • Capture
  • Dead End
  • And Still, She Wept
  • This Time You Lose
  • Deadly Eyes: A Caribbean Murder Mystery
Meet Jonas Saul, an international bestselling thriller author.

"I have read a lot of Koontz, Patterson, Connelly, Coben ... they were starting to blend together ... in my opinion, Jonas Saul is my favorite author out there." -Reviewer

Jonas Saul is from Toronto, Canada. He lives in Leavenworth, Washington. He is always writing the next novel.

The Sarah Roberts Series are his best selling novels with
More about Jonas Saul...
The Warning (Sarah Roberts, #2) Dark Visions (Sarah Roberts, #1) The Crypt (Sarah Roberts, #3) The Hostage (Sarah Roberts, #4) The Victim (Sarah Roberts, #5)