Start by marking “Fair Warning (Hideaway, #5)” as Want to Read:
Fair Warning (Hideaway, #5)

Fair Warning (Hideaway #5)

3.90  ·  Rating Details  ·  238 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
At her brother's cabin in the Ozarks, Willow Traynor, a policeman's widow, tries to find peace, but an explosion destroys everything and almost kills her brother. Certain she is the target of whoever killed her husband, Willow turns to Dr. Graham Vaughn for help and support.
Paperback, Steeple Hill Women's Fiction, #35, 281 pages
Published April 1st 2006 by Steeple Hill (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Fair Warning, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fair Warning

Elizabeth
Sep 29, 2015 Elizabeth rated it really liked it
A good story that I enjoyed. It was a Christy winner for a book in the Hideaway series.

I do not normally read Christian fiction but it was a good break from some of the thrillers and Nordic fiction that are stuffed in my bookcases.
Gramy
Jun 11, 2014 Gramy rated it really liked it
The author includes enough information about the setting and people from previous books to keep it familiar to readers. This book is based on the life of Willow Traynor, who has experienced tragedy in the form of a murdered husband, a miscarried baby resulting from one of the multiple attempts on her life, insomnia, nightmares, the fear of developing the mental illness that her mother suffered from, and her anger at God.

After one of her patients in the ICU nearly died on her watch due to her in
Saralyn
Feb 01, 2010 Saralyn rated it liked it
Guess I'm into Christian-suspense these days, but this is another one recommended to me by a couple of people. It was a quick read, but I enjoyed it. One particular part actually made me almost jump. Eek! :) But I wasn't surprised at the ending.
Carolyn
Jun 10, 2011 Carolyn rated it really liked it
This one was a bit slow to get into for me, but I ended up enjoying it.
Jackie
Aug 05, 2008 Jackie rated it liked it
Quick, mystery read. Plot line is easy to follow and somewhat predictable.
Melissa
Sep 11, 2014 Melissa rated it it was ok
Nothing new or all that exciting. Woman's husband killed, now she's being stalked.
Alisha
Jan 05, 2015 Alisha rated it really liked it
3.9
Michelle
Jan 08, 2015 Michelle rated it really liked it
A nice paced story, with plenty of action and suspense along with a bit of romance. I really liked that this one tied in to the previous stories a little bit more than book four did. I love to see some old friends show up. I love how the author handles the medical side of the stories, giving detail without too much medical jargon or graphic descriptions.
Bonnie
Feb 08, 2013 Bonnie rated it it was amazing
Liked the twists and turns in this book... it kept me guessing through to the end. It was somewhat scary for me at times because I tend to like happy, warm, cozy books. However, I got caught up in the suspense and couldn't stop reading. I loved It!!! Great read!
Belle
Dec 20, 2015 Belle rated it really liked it
I liked this book. I like the mystery of it especially. It was written well enough that I didn't suspect the real killer, even though there were clues all through the book. Nice job, Henderson.
Selah Bell
Feb 22, 2012 Selah Bell rated it really liked it
Mar 08, 2011 Sarah rated it it was amazing
Great book! It has a lot of suspense and it is a Christian fiction so I knew it would not have anything bad in it. I really look forward to reading other books that they have written.
Amy A.
Jun 06, 2013 Amy A. rated it liked it
I'll probably read all of her books, mostly because I know they're clean, and decent stories, and a quick read, and have a good story.
Pat
Feb 13, 2009 Pat rated it liked it
Suspenceful--who is trying to kill Willow and her brother and why?
Where is God in all this?
Melissa
Mar 11, 2013 Melissa rated it liked it
Shelves: 2013
This was a nice, quick read. I really liked the characters but the ending was very predictable.
Jesica Abella
Jan 13, 2009 Jesica Abella rated it liked it
I couldn't put it down. I had to know who was terrorizing this poor woman.
Tanya Brunnelson
Aug 14, 2013 Tanya Brunnelson rated it liked it
Really enjoyed this book and author's style!
Truke de Kruijter- Prins
Mooi boek, ideaal vakantievoer!
Becca
Aug 02, 2011 Becca added it
Boooorrrinngg.....
Marilyn
Apr 16, 2011 Marilyn rated it it was amazing
awesome
Tammy Goldthorpe
Tammy Goldthorpe marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2016
Erica
Erica rated it liked it
Jul 17, 2016
Christy
Christy rated it really liked it
Jul 21, 2016
Leigh
Leigh marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2016
Pat Roseman
Pat Roseman marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2016
Kira
Kira marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2016
Samantha Hutchins
Samantha Hutchins marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2016
Michele
Michele marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2016
Mary
Mary added it
Jun 04, 2016
  • Dread Champion
  • A Fine Line (Baxter Series, #5)
  • Deadfall
  • A Cut Above (The Shop-Til-U-Drop Collection #3)
  • Deep Blue
  • A Quarter for a Kiss (The Million Dollar Mysteries, #4)
  • Fatal Harvest (Haven #1)
  • Skid (Occupational Hazards, #3)
  • Deceived
  • The Final Crumpet (A Royal Tunbridge Wells Mystery #2)
  • Drummer In the Dark
  • A Silent Terror (High Stakes, #1)
  • Whirlpool (The Julesburg Mysteries #1)
HANNAH ALEXANDER is the pen name for the husband-and-wife writing team of Mel and Cheryl Hodde, who began collaborating on their first blind date. Cheryl is the wordsmith, and Mel is the medical expert who helps her with the medical plotlines and edits everything she writes.
More about Hannah Alexander...

Hideaway (10 books)
  • Hideaway (Hideaway #1)
  • Safe Haven (Hideaway #2)
  • Last Resort (Hideaway #3)
  • Note of Peril (Hideaway #4)
  • Under Suspicion (Hideaway, #6)
  • Grave Risk (Hideaway, #7) (Steeple Hill Cafe)
  • Death Benefits (Hideaway, #8)
  • Double Blind (Hideaway, #9)
  • Hideaway Home (Hideaway #10)