Start by marking “Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN(R) Examination” as Want to Read:
Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN(R) Examination

Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN(R) Examination

4.28 of 5 stars 4.28  ·  rating details  ·  349 ratings  ·  19 reviews
This title includes additional digital media when purchased in print format. For this digital book edition, media content is not included.
Published October 1st 2010 by W.B. Saunders Company (first published 1999)

Be the first to ask a question about Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN(R) Examination

Jacinda
An absolute must for all potential NCLEX takers. I suggest making this book your bible right from day one of nursing school.
This is a massive NCLEX review organized by systems and sub specialties (pediatric is divided into endo, integumentary, etc.). The reviews at the beginning of the chapter are great little summaries but by no mean do they cover everything you need to know, ESPECIALLY infection control measures regarding the diseases! I had several NCLEX questions that went into much more detail than this book covers.

The questions are great- I would recommend doing all of them and then reviewing the rationales (e
Patience
I recommend this book for all nursing students and anyone studying for their NCLEX. This book was also recommended by all the professors I've had. Very detailed, easy to understand and thorough.
Duane Scott
This is an epic review for the NCLEX. I have decided to keep it for a reference as a new nurse because it gives you only the "most important" to know content. Brilliant.
Carla
Great guide that helped me prepare for my NCLEX exam. Information was to the point and had key information that was a must know in order to be successful!
Melissa
So this is a book, no doubt. And I spent months on it too.
Aamir Shah
i read this for the porpose of knowlege
Julie
Lengthy and tedious, but it covers everything you need to know if returning to nursing after many years away from the profession, as I did. Geared primarily towards hospital nursing, of course.
Ashlee
This book and many others I have spent hundreds of dollars on are the only thing I allow myself to read till December. Someday I will have freedom again!!!
Yamy
Very good and comprehensive summary of nursing school. Clean, organized layout to help you focus on subjects and important points.
Dana Graves
its very informative..helps with tests..just HAPPY i dont have to reaad it anymore! :)
Tawny
Lots of condensed information. A good review and easy way to see what areas you lack.
Anne
Goodness, it's thick!! I need to know all this? Oh my.
Gina Pollack
YAY! Passed boards!!
Sara
helped me pass the nclex!!!!!
Megan
Most helpful book so far!
Kimmah
Jun 28, 2007 Kimmah rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: nursing students
Shelves: education
This is a great study guide.
Mitch Nermal
Mitch Nermal marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
Abdullah
Abdullah marked it as to-read
May 03, 2015
Starlie
Starlie marked it as to-read
May 02, 2015
Ytche San
Ytche San marked it as to-read
Jesy Gem
Jesy Gem marked it as to-read
Hasmin Herbon
Hasmin Herbon marked it as to-read
Julibe
Julibe added it
Abigail
Abigail marked it as to-read
Jocelyn Camacho
Jocelyn Camacho marked it as to-read
  • Nursing Theorists and Their Work
  • Baby ER: The Heroic Doctors and Nurses Who Perform Medicine's Tinies Miracles
  • Nursing Diagnosis Handbook: An Evidence-Based Guide to Planning Care
  • Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing
  • Maternal and Child Health Nursing: Care of the Childbearing and Childrearing Family
  • Kozier & Erb's Fundamentals of Nursing
  • Nightingales: The Extraordinary Upbringing and Curious Life of Miss Florence Nightingale
  • Rapid Interpretation of EKG's
  • Anthropological Theory: An Introductory History
  • Fundamentals of Nursing
  • Anatomy & Physiology for Dummies
  • Physical Examination and Health Assessment [With CDROM]
  • Medical Terminology: A Short Course
  • Prioritization, Delegation, and Assignment: Practice Excercises for the NCLEX Exam
  • Birth as an American Rite of Passage
  • From Outrage to Courage: The Unjust and Unhealthy Situation of Women in Poor Countries and What They Are Doing About It
  • The House of Hope and Fear: Life in a Big City Hospital
  • Medical-Surgical Nursing (Single Volume): Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems
Saunders Strategies for Test Success: Passing Nursing School and the NCLEX Exam, 2e (Saunders Strategies for Success for the NCLEX-RN Examination) Saunders Q & A Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination Edition 3 Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN(R) Examination Saunders Strategies for Success for the NCLEX-RN® Examination  Saunders 2014-2015 Strategies for Test Success: Passing Nursing School and the NCLEX Exam