Start by marking “Supernatural (Lords of Deliverance, #1.5; Demonica, #6.5; Guardians of Eternity, #7.5; Nightwalkers, #1.5; Dragon Kin, #0.4)” as Want to Read:
Preview

Supernatural (Lords of Deliverance #1.5)

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  5,497 ratings  ·  338 reviews
In this tantalizing collection, four New York Times bestselling authors invite you into the alluring worlds they've created in the Demonica, Guardians of Eternity, Nightwalkers, and Dragon Kin series. Each mesmerizing page will leave you craving more. . ."Vampire Fight Club" by Larissa Ione

Published August 30th 2011 by Zebra Books (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Supernatural, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Supernatural

Lady Jaye
**NB: The rating is only for Dragon on Top by G.A. Aiken**

Throughout the Dragon Kin series, a recurring thread has been how much Ghleanna hated her father's past as 'Ailean the Whore.' His reputation fared well for their sons, she always said. People ascribed prowess to them, while expecting that his daughters must be whores.

Well, in Dragon on Top, Ghleanna, who had always thought she'd be alone as a result of these assumptions, gets to find her soul mate. And surprise, surprise, he's been star
Lynsey A
This review is only based on the Larissa Ione story. I haven't read any of the other authors offered in this book.

What a spectacular new look into the Demonica and Lords of Deliverance series. It made me hungry for the next Lords of Deliverance book and had me wanting to re-read the entire Demonica series.

Even though this was quick 100+ pages story it was still a shining star. I didn't feel that anything was rushed between Lena and Nate and in fact thought their story was very hot and sweet. It
Arzu
This rating is only based on the Jacquelyn Frank story. I haven't read any of the other authors offered in this book. I will probably read the other books in the future. Once I have read them, I will adapt my rating.
Melindeeloo
“It's a supernatural delight”

Four popular paranormal authors offer up four sexy stories connected to their long running series - so lots of fun for fans - and most are nice little samplers for those looking for a new series to try. There's no dancing in the moonlight but there's lots of supernatural delight.

In the order I read them (I am such a rebel:)

************************************************************************
***** G.A Aiken - "Dragon On Top" (Dragon Kin ) -- 4 stars (liked it)
Neyra ♦
I will only be reviewing one of the anthologies, Vampire Fight Club. Not for lack of enthusiasm, but because I've only read Larissa Ione's series. I'm not exactly familiar with any of the worlds from the varying authors in the book, so until I do I will only review the first story :) So with that...

Welcome to the wonderful world of Demonica! ^-^ One of my favorite of the Adult PNR genre. If you've never read the Demonica and Lord of Deliverance series, I'll try to quickly recap before I continue
Pete
Supernatural was a fun read for me because I am a Larissa Ione fan and like Demonica and Lords of Deliverance as well as Jacqueline Frank’s Nightwalker series. I was not familiar with either Alexandra Ivy or G.A. Aiken. This proved to be a great introduction to their series, and I’ll certainly add them to my to-read list.

In Vampire Fight Club called Thirst the action begins where Nate, a day walker vampire, is seeing blood, violence, sex, and cheering crowds as he witnesses the death of a hyena
Jess
Review posted: Happily Ever After - Reads

Anthologies tend to be hit or miss for me. Normally, I’ll be familiar with only 1 or 2 of the authors and the series their individual short story relates to. In this case, it was 3 for 4, I’m a big fan of 3 series that are included and I couldn’t wait to see what the authors offered up.

Vampire Fight Club – 4/5
I love this world that Larissa has created and we get a little taste of Underworld General as well as a reference to her new Lords of Deliverance se
Shannon C.
Sep 05, 2011 Shannon C. rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: paranormal romance fans
Vampire Fight Club: 4 stars - Lena is a nurse working at Underworld General Hospital (we know it well from the best selling Demonica series). When her brother is killed under mysterious circumstances, she goes undercover at a vampire club to find his killer. Is her new boss Nathan behind her brother's death? This is a very good dark PNR anthology. Given the short lengths, I'm usually left waning more in anthologies. It's tough for an author to fully flesh out a story plus develop a relationship- ...more
Rebecca
You can also read this review at Reflections on Reading Romance

Rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars
Source: Purchased at Target

I’ve read and enjoyed books by all these authors, but my favorites are easily Larissa Ione and G.A. Aiken, and their stories in this collection are also my favorites. I feel like this is one of the stronger anthologies I’ve seen lately, as all four of the novellas are well done.

My only criticism of the collection as a whole is of the cover. When I saw the early review of Supernatu
Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)
This review was posted at Under the Covers

This has been a highly anticipated anthology for me. Yeah, that's saying something considering I usually don't care much for short stories. But how often can I say 2 authors I love are in it and the other 2 are also supposed to be really good? My point exactly! I'll review them individually but just know that if for nothing else, I'd recommend this book for Ione and Aiken's stories!!

Vampire Fight Club by Larissa Ione
4.5 Stars

I loved this story! Set in th
The Window Seat
Vampire Fight Club -
This one, I couldn't even finish. I cared not one whit for Nathan or Vladlena and her undercover mission to the Vampire Fight Club. This is the story that proved to me it was the Sem Brothers that made me like the Demonica books. As short as it was, it still wasn't something I wanted to take the time to read.

For the full review, please go to http://thewindowseat13.blogspot.com/2...

Dragon on Top -
Dragon on Top is from the Supernatural anthology and it deals with Bercelak's s
Monty Cupcake
This rating is only for Dragon on Top.

I loved Ghleanna & Bram together. Perfection.
Lanie (Lanies Book Thoughts)
When I first saw this short story available I wasn't sure what I was going to get since the description was kinda vague. However, since I've already read about them in the series I was excited to see more of Bram and Ghleanna, especially together since at that point there wasn't a book showing them together yet.

I thought the protector role being reversed was pretty neat, it was nice to see the woman as the warrior and the man as the scholar. Ghleanna is one of the best warriors in not only her
Jess the Romanceaholic
This is a Quickie Review. For the full review, please visit The Romanceaholic.

Expected Release Date: September 1, 2011 (Available Now)
Publisher: Kensington Books

Series Best Read In Order: Yes
Steam Level: Steamy

Official Blurb:

Dark Faerie Tales
Quick & Dirty: This anthology delivers four very steamy stories from some very talented authors.

The Review:

I originally read this book for one story, “Vampire Fight Club” by Larissa Ione. I can’t seem to get enough of the Lords of Deliverance series. Those guys plus the Sem brothers, originally from the Demonica series, equals supernatural sexiness. I suppose there is nothing wrong with reading only one story in an anthology. In this case, I must request that you try all of them on. Well wor
♥ Sarah ♥

Vampire Fight Club by Larissa Ione: (4 stars)
(Lords of Deliverance, #1.5) (Demonica, #5.5)
When Lena's brother is admitted into Underworld General severely injured, she vows to find out who did this to him and make them pay. But her investigation leads her to someone she wasn't prepared for, and feelings she never saw coming.

This was fun! I so love Larissa Ione and so it was nice to jump back into the Demonica/LoD world. I miss Demonica. *sniff* Although we have Lords of Deliverance now,
Ana
"Vampire Fight Club " by Larissa Ione

When a wave of violence forces shapeshifter Vladlena to go undercover, her first stop is a haven of vice—with a dangerously sexy vamp in charge. Both Vladlena and Nathan are hiding something, but they can't conceal the lust that simmers between them . . .

"Darkness Eternal " by Alexandra Ivy

After being held captive by one vampire for four centuries, Kata had no intention of taking another one to the underworld with her. Yet even in the pits of hell, there's n
Kristin
Disclaimer: I LOVE ANTHOLOGIES! I don't buy all that many and it's really a shame. I truly believe they are a great way for a newer reader, such as myself, to get a taste of authors that someone has recommended without shelling out big bucks. Or you can discover new authors by finding an anthology with an author whose style you like. The other authors included should be in the same style. Score! New authors to follow.

I was extremely lucky to receive this book from a Goodreads giveaway - yep, pe
Laura the Highland Hussy
This Rating is ONLY for Alexandra Ivy and Jacquelyn Frank's stories

Darkness Eternal by Alexandra Ivy- 4 stars

I really like the Guardians of Eternity series, and I liked this story as well.

It's about Uriel, Victor's right-hand man, er, vampire. He has never gotten close to anyone because he feels he was cursed by a jinn.

Kata is Marika the evil vampire's twin sister. Or at least she was 400 years ago before her beloved twin was turned into a vampire. (here the vampires don't remember their past l
Cynthia (aka Artemis)
Reading any anthology is a box of chocolates - you never know what you're going to get. With that being said.

Vampire Fight Club by Larissa Ione: 5 Stars
Although I'm still behind in finishing the Demonica series and haven't read book one yet of the Lords of Deliverance series, this one fit right in.

Darkness Eternal by Alexandra Ivy: 5 stars
I've only read one or two books of this series and not in any order. And I found this short story to be exhilarating. It was easy to jump right back into the
Sarah ♥ Vutch forever ♥
t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ t'irla's Talk Book Blog
Oct 06, 2011 t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ t'irla's Talk Book Blog rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: other Paranormal fans
Recommended to t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ by: Fan of the Series
What can you say when you bring 4 of the best PNR writers together in one anthology but IT ROCKS!!
We have Vampire Fight Club book 1.5 in Larissa Ione's Lords of Deliverance Series or 5.5 in her Demonica Series, book 7.5 Darkness Eternal in Alexandra Ivy's Guardians of Eternity, Jacquelyn Frank's Kane Nightwalker 1.5 and 4.5 in GA Aitken's Dragon on Top from her Dragon Kin series.

Vampires, Demons and Dragons OH MY! Whether you are a fan of any of these series or new to them it is well worth your
Aly is so frigging bored
Overall: 4*
5* for Vampire Fight Club by Larissa Ione
Nate and Lena were both very cool and the brief appendices of the demon brothers were awesome! I wish I saw Wraith fight in that underground club :D
I was so intrigued over the brief cameo of Thanatos :X I had no idea that he could do that!

3.5* for Darkness Eternal by Alexandra Ivy
I liked Ureil a lot, in this novella and in the others he was in. With Kata I was unimpressed.
PS: Loved the lavender eyed Jinn

2.5-3* for Kane by Jacquelyn Frank
I kne
Stacey
Read...

"Dragon on Top" by G.A. Aiken (Dragon Kin #4.5)

Had everything you've come to expect from an Aiken Dragon Kin story. This short story, about Bram and Ghleanna has lots of smexy time, snark and dragon drama. 4 stars

"Vampire Fight Club" by Larissa Ione (Demonica #5.5; Lords of Deliverance #1.5)

This one took me longer than normal to get into. It starts off with a character, Nate, I've never met before, at least I don't remember meeting him before, and he didn't draw me in right away. Then I h
Kathy
Supernatural (Lords of Deliverance, #1.5)(Demonica, #5.5)(Guardians of Eternity, #7.5)(Nightwalkers, #1.5)(Dragon Kin, #0.4) by G.A. Aiken Supernatural (Lords of Deliverance, #1.5)(Demonica, #5.5)(Guardians of Eternity, #7.5)(Nightwalkers, #1.5) by Larissa Ione, Alexandra Ivy, Jacquelyn Frank & G.A. Aiken
Wow! I am fairly certain that this is the best anthology that I've ever purchased. Every story in it is a part of one of the series that I read. And in at least a couple of those series, this anthology is the reason I started reading those series.

Vampire Fight Club - and willLords of Deliverance #1.5/Demonica #5.5 - Larissa I
Ana Banda
Extrañaba las historias de esta mujer! Siempre hace que me enamore de sus criaturas *.*
Extrañaba a mis bebes Eidolon, Shade & Wraith :3 No importa que salieran poco!

.Nate que belleza de vampiro! Hay algo ahi de el que no es muy normal por lo de quien es su señor; habra que investigar;)
.Lena muy mona! AMO a los de su especie! Quiero que me muerdan & convertirme en eso! *.*
Maria Mercedes The Oracle Reviews
I loved it. I ususally don't like these anthologies because there is always an author i don't like or a couple I've not read before. So it usually doesn't go well for me. NOT this one the stories are jammed packed with everything that attracted us to the each authors orignal series. I think of these as mouth watering appetizers for the main course.
Kelly
I only bought this book because of Ione-I love her Demonica Series. I was pleasantly surprised by the Nightwalkers story by Jacqueline Frank. The other shorts weren't at all my taste, only read about a chapter of each, so have no opinion on them. Is it worth buying? Yes-the shorts by Ione and Frank are great .

Laurel Richards
Pros: I think anthologies like this are great when you don't have a lot of uninterrupted time to read. I bought this book because I follow Jacquelyn Frank's Nightwalker series. I enjoyed "Kane" well enough, but surprisingly it was G.A. Aiken's "Dragon on Top" that stole the show for me. This was my first time reading Aiken's work, and I thought the story was an original fantasy and very entertaining. I would give "Dragon on Top" a 4.

Cons: I don't think Alexandra Ivy's "Darkness Eternal" is a goo
Jen
This one gets 5 stars alone for Kane's story by Larissa Ione and Jacquelyn Frank's story - two of my favorite authors of this 'paranormal smut' genre! ;)
  • Everlasting Bad Boys (Dragon Kin, #0.1)
  • A Tale Of Two Dragons (Dragon Kin, #0.2)
  • The Real Werewives of Vampire County (Guardians of Eternity, #8.5)
  • Yours For Eternity (MacNachton Vampires, #7; Guardians of Eternity, #6.5)
  • Adam (Nightwalkers, #6)
  • Burning Up (Children of the Sea, #3.5; Psy-Changeling, #0.6; Iron Seas, #0.5)
  • Fire & Frost (Iron Seas, #3.4; Code of Shadows, #0.5; Midnight Liaisons #2.3)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Larissa Ione penned her first novel at the age of 13 and hasn't stopped writing since. She has been a U.S. Air Force meteorologist, an EMT, and a professional dog trainer, and you never know when one of those interests will pop into her novels.

She lives a nomadic existence with her U.S. Coast Guard husband and son, so her writing career has been a bl
More about Larissa Ione...

Lords of Deliverance (6 books)
  • Eternal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #1, Demonica, #6)
  • Immortal Rider  (Lords of Deliverance, #2; Demonica, #7)
  • Lethal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #3; Demonica, #8)
  • Rogue Rider  (Lords of Deliverance #4; Demonica #9)
  • Reaver  (Lords of Deliverance, #5; Demonica, #10)
  • Revenant (Lords of Deliverance, #6; Demonica, #11)
Pleasure Unbound (Demonica, #1) Passion Unleashed (Demonica, #3) Desire Unchained (Demonica, #2) Ecstasy Unveiled (Demonica, #4) Sin Undone (Demonica, #5)

“Kill first, ask questions of the corpse later” 4 likes
“What’s wrong with him?”

“Nothing. He’s just. . just. .” “Just what?”

“A peacemaker.” And she’d dropped her voice to a whisper. “What would I do with a peacemaker?” “The same thing I did with a whore.”
3 likes