Lost and Found

Lost and Found (Lost and Found #1-4)

3.57 of 5 stars 3.57  ·  rating details  ·  53 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Dr. Fell is teaching English at a local college, and working on fixing up his cabin, but his best friend Ben and Ben's sub twink want him to get back into the swing of regular life, worried that he's withdrawn after the death of his lover Rob.

Through teaching, hosting a summer camp for Doms and their subs, as well as running a foundation put together by the Doms for rescui...more
Published July 13th 2011 by Torquere Press (first published July 12th 2011)

The Devil's Dance by Johnny StoneDomination & Submission by Michael MakaiMr. Benson by John PrestonSubmission by Chris OwenPuppy Love by Jeff Erno
Male BDSM Writers
18th out of 161 books — 57 voters
Submission by Chris OwenDomination by Chris OwenDiscipline by Chris OwenBondage by Chris OwenRough Canvas by Joey W. Hill
Best Gay BDSM
365th out of 562 books — 780 voters

More lists with this book...

Danny Tyran
Finally, I found a very well written gay BDSM book. The author clearly sees her characters and situations. She makes us see them clearly also. We believe that everything happens in front of us and we think we recognize friends. The part of the story about Rob made ​​me cry several times. But unlike the other reviewer, this is not sadness that will stay in my heart, but anger towards all those homophobic bastards of the earth. I will certainly read other books of Ms. McGinley.
I forgot to tell som...more
SheReadsALot
Lost and Found by Syd McGinley is FREE from 9/23/13 1 - 2 a.m. CST! RIGHT NOW!!! http://ow.ly/p0jTk
Bree Cheese
I highly recommend checking out the author's website for the suggested reading order of these Dr. Fell stories. This collection only includes four books and though they are in order, I felt like I was missing things as characters were mentioned that were not included in this compilation. Also, do not get foolheartedly attached to the first boy (like I did) when the book description clearly states that Dr. Fell goes through a few boys before finding the right one.
Shannon
I'd read some of the short Dr. Fell stories before so I knew most of the characters already but starting from the beginning was a real treat. Dr. Fell trains boys for others but lost his own boy so he really has no one. This is his journey to finally finding a boy for himself. These aren't the normal D/s books, they're more of slave/pet relationships. The only confusing thing for me is knowing which order I should be reading these stories in. I think "Huckleberry" should be read before any of th...more
Cole Riann
Reading in complete order of Fell books and stories as listed on Syd McGinley's website. So I'm reading these individually with the other stories in between.

Pet Rescue
Exotic Pets
Teacher's Pet
Deeper Submission

I really enjoyed these stories. I feel like this series is where the real meat of the story is and I really loved each one, being so different with time passing between each one with the other stories.
Ayanna
May 20, 2014 Ayanna marked it as maybe-later
lol omg. Having become part of the Hannibal extended fandom (sort of), I can't look at this "Dr. Fell" as a separate entity anymore. Like what, does he look like Mads Mikkelsen as Le Chiffre beating Bond's testicles in a sexy torture scene?

That's it. That's exactly it. That shall be my headcanon mental cast. Although if I do that, idk if I could read this without bursting into demented giggles.
Natasha
I really enjoyed this book, especially the second half. I am a complete sucker for curmudgeons though; Oscar and Bert are my favorite muppets.Dr. Fell is more of a troubled guilt ridden fellow, not quite old enough to be a true grumpy old man but still.... That, to me, is what makes him a good Dom and an interesting (IMO)fictional character.
flaw: The story line is not quite continuous-- once or twice this pulled me out of the story. There's definitely more plot than (which I won't summarize) de...more
Addicted2M/M

For a book about some heavier bondage the sex isn't very graphic and is often just a mention or filtered view. More about the community itself. Don't get me wrong there is a personal connection & story to the main character. Just not what I expected when I picked up the book. And then I couldn't put it back down.

Whipping someone
Deep Submission - MM, BDSM, 2 stars, 10/19/13
orannia
Apr 28, 2012 orannia rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
What can I say? I just love this series to pieces, but I recognize that it won't be to everyone's tastes.
Eva
Aug 05, 2011 Eva rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: bdsm
Liked Dr. Fell more after his "visit" with Pol in Teacher's pet.
Mariana
I need to find the stories between each of these...
Kat
Oct 10, 2012 Kat rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: d-s
Amarune
Amarune marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2014
Caroline Brand
Caroline Brand marked it as to-read
May 02, 2014
Brooklyn
Brooklyn marked it as to-read
May 02, 2014
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2014
Lena
Lena added it
Mar 16, 2014
Sharon
Sharon added it
Mar 13, 2014
Gosia
Gosia marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I'm a writer of queer erotica -- mostly m/m and D/s.
I live with Beloved Joe and the evil kitten clan.

I fled Thatcher’s England in the late 1980ies, and have lived in the American Midwest since then. Frying pan and fire come to mind. Back in the UK, I ran a record store (ah vinyl!). Since coming to America, I've taught college, edited at a small publishing house, researched and written background r...more
More about Syd McGinley...
Out of the Woods (Tarin's World, #1) What Worse Place Can I Beg in Your Love? Twice-Caught (Tarin's World, #2) Pet Rescue Pet Sitting