Start by marking “Husband on Trust” as Want to Read:
Husband on Trust

Jacqueline Baird

Husband on Trust

3.05 of 5 stars 3.05  ·  rating details  ·  109 ratings  ·  8 reviews

Meeting sexy and dynamic entrepreneur Alex Solomos has transformed Lisa's life. In the seven weeks since their whirlwind wedding, her confidence and happiness— both in and out of the bedroom— have grown enormously.

But Lisa finds she can't shake some nagging doubts about her husband. Passionate as Alex is, there are parts of his professional and personal life he insists on

Published May 23rd 2011 by Harlequin (first published February 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Husband on Trust, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Husband on Trust

Linda Sims
MISUNDERSTANDINGS

Lisa and Alex had a whirlwind romance and quickly married within weeks of meeting. Alex is the archetypal Greek millionaire playboy. Lisa the beautiful virgin.

They'd not been married long when a couple of incidents occur that break Lisa's trust in Alex. The fact that he's emotionally cut off from everyone not just her, doesn't help. She doesn't confront him either. So a state of stalemate exists. Admittedly some of Alex's comments and the way he brushes aside her valid concerns
Natalie
I'll keep my review short and sweet. This is a typical Harlequin Presents novel. Heroine who adores the hero. Heroine finds out something about the hero that causes mistrust and anger. And like most HP novels, when the hero and heroine are together and go at each other, it usually ends up with them in bed.

This sounds like a lackluster review, but I did enjoy this book. It's not going to knock your socks off, but I was pleased that Ms. Baird included two conflicts in the plot. Once the first issu
Christina
didn't like it. didn't like the hero. didn't like the heroine. no one acted like they had half a brain in their head except for Jed, a minor character.
Onu
This was rather silly. The plot was flimsy. It was a drag.
Lenore Kosinski
I'm generally not too fussy about my Harlequin books...they're formulaic, but it's what I expect when I pick up a book like this. But I still want to like the characters, and I can honestly say I didn't like Alex or Lisa one bit. Their actions were irrational, inconsistent, as flip-floppy as a politician. And neither of them redeemed themselves. I liked Jed. Yeah, no love for this one...:(
Claire
I start reading this book because I like the author so why not? my god, this is the worse book ever, I made a huge effort to finish it, I didn't like the heroine at all she seems 16, not an adult sophisticated woman but a child! her actions were childish and did she ever think before talking? and the hero was ok for her. I didn't see love there but only lust.
Tia
The hero should of just confessed his obsession/love but he was way too arrogant and kept fucking up.
Cem73
Titre vf : Lune de miel sous contrat
Jessica Carbaugh
Jessica Carbaugh marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
Medusa Dracul
Medusa Dracul marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Aishuu
Aishuu added it
Jan 12, 2015
Kathy
Kathy added it
Jan 11, 2015
Chloe
Chloe marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Jacqueline Baird was born on the 1st of April at home in a small village Northumbria, England, UK, where she raised. She went to the local village school, and later an all-girls' grammar school where she passed the University of Oxford General Certificate of Education in various subjects. On leaving school she joined the civil service in the then Post Office department.

She met her husband Jim, whe
More about Jacqueline Baird...
The Sabbides Secret Baby Untamed Italian, Blackmailed Innocent Shattered Trust Aristides' Convenient Wife  (A Mediterranean Marriage #9) The Greek Tycoon's Love-Child