Start by marking “Bear Necessities” as Want to Read:
Bear Necessities

Bear Necessities (Bear #2)

When her mother's new boyfriend gets a little too free with his hands, Simone decides it's time to relocate. Without warning her cousin, she travels to Charlotte, North Carolina to see what kind of better life she can make for herself. To her surprise, her cousin Ayana--who's never been that good with the opposite sex--has not one but two sexy men sharing her bed. And the ...more
ebook
Published July 14th 2011 by Amira Press, LLC (first published July 13th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Bear Necessities, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bear Necessities

Judy  at Musings and Ramblings
I got this book at the same time as Stripped Bear by Tressie Lockwood. These two books are actually together in the print book simply titled 'Bear'. I can't tell if they are the start of a series, or just two linked books at this time. In this story we are introduced to Simone, Ayana's cousin and the two new found cousins of one of Ayana's mate, Blaine.

Simone, after having issues with her mother's boyfriend putting the moves on Simone, decides to head down to North Carolina and visit her cousin
Bennita

This book was OK. The heroine was a little ghetto for my liking and the ending leaves you hanging. I didn't feel like I connected with any if the characters, but the sex was hot, which is why I gave it two stars instead of one. I also don't think the plot was very believable and more editing is needed. If you are looking for hot sex and just a fun read, this is your book, but if you want an interesting plot and like able characters, pass on this one.
raeneysa
Now Ms Tressie I already know this read was tease and unfinished. with a curtain female shifter is unhappy about the outcome of not being choosing to mate with who she want. but anyway this read is plus and the heroine is feisty,humorous and i'm loving her. the hero's one being accepting and other need convincing that his way isn't always right, he realize accepting to adapt embrace change.
True
Nov 01, 2011 True rated it really liked it
It would be great to if there is a part two for Bear Necessities. I mean it left off (to me) in a cliffhanger. I literally said," WHAT THE H**L?" lol. Dont get me wrong I liked the book. My favorite character was actually the "brooding" in charge twin. I guess because he seemed to be one of the most misunderstood characters in the book. It would be great to find out if they all succeed in making more bear babies Lol.
Alicia Wyatt
Oct 25, 2015 Alicia Wyatt rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great MFM

I do recommend this interracial shifter romance. Great story with hot love scenes. The main alphas are a dream come true. Read this book over and over.
Paradise Tipton
Apr 23, 2016 Paradise Tipton rated it really liked it
I liked this book because it had great scenes, better explanation of characters than Stripped Bear, and much more explanation and detail of the story. :)
Rita
This was much better than the first one. It had some depth to it. I liked Simone's sassy character. The relationships felt real. Would read something else by this author.
Zaria
Zaria rated it it was amazing
Sep 11, 2015
Amanda
Amanda rated it it was amazing
Iris Evans
Iris Evans rated it it was amazing
Feb 18, 2015
Savannah
Savannah rated it did not like it
Dec 05, 2012
Javes
Javes rated it liked it
Mar 22, 2012
Stefanía Ösp
Stefanía Ösp rated it liked it
May 15, 2014
Yoyo
Yoyo rated it it was amazing
Aug 26, 2014
Brittany Cannon
Brittany Cannon rated it liked it
Jun 13, 2015
Beauty
Beauty rated it really liked it
Jan 26, 2013
Felisa Harris-mitchell
Felisa Harris-mitchell rated it it was amazing
Feb 07, 2015
Mbacon
Mbacon rated it really liked it
Apr 03, 2013
Elena
Elena rated it really liked it
Jan 04, 2016
J
J rated it really liked it
Dec 31, 2011
Elb4966
Elb4966 rated it liked it
Apr 05, 2015
Monie
Monie rated it really liked it
Jul 27, 2014
Telsa
Telsa rated it really liked it
Feb 11, 2014
Marissa
Marissa rated it liked it
Jun 25, 2014
Kay Smith
Kay Smith rated it really liked it
Swartz
Swartz rated it really liked it
Shannon robinson
Shannon robinson rated it really liked it
Aug 11, 2012
Sha
Sha rated it liked it
Jun 23, 2013
  • Laid Bear (Urban Fairytales, #2)
  • Army Beasts (Army Beasts #1)
  • Bear's Gold (Erotic Shifter Fairy Tales, #1)
  • Kuma (Pack Rulez, #2)
  • Theirs to Claim (Claimed, #1)
  • Under a Crescent Moon
  • Her Mates
  • Doubling on Denise (Raider's Bodyguard Service #4)
  • What a Bear Wants
  • Claiming Kristen (Sea Island Wolves, #3)
  • Eris (Eternal Truths Series, Book 1)
  • Laurie's Loves (Beckett's Wolf Pack, Triad Mates #1)
  • Oriana and the Three Werebears
  • Their Unexpected Mate (Paranormal Protections Unit, #1)
  • Hot Inspiration (A Bride for Eight Brothers, #5)
  • Skylar's Guardians
  • Rules of Mating (Haven, #1)

Bear (2 books)