Start by marking “Double Feature” as Want to Read:
Double Feature

Double Feature (Trading Faces #4)

4.36 of 5 stars 4.36  ·  rating details  ·  517 ratings  ·  39 reviews
Payton and Emma are headed for celebrity status in this L.A. adventure!

After their adventures in New York City, identical twins Payton and Emma Mills thought life would go back to normal. But when the girls are asked to star in a Teen Sheen shampoo commercial, they can’t resist—especially because the shoot is in Hollywood!

Published January 3rd 2012 by Aladdin

Mackenzie Smith
I just finished reading the book Double Feature written by: Julia Dellivers. This book a realistic fiction book. I found this book really fun to read and interesting! It kept you wondering which makes you want to keep reading. Now I will tell you somethings about this book.

This book is about two twin sisters Peyton and Emma who have been choose to shoot in a shampoo commercial. The commercial shoots in Hollywood, and they will be leaving in a few days. As soon as they get in Hollywood they are
Lindsey Byster
I absolutely loved this book! It is probably the best book that I have ever read for a long, long time! I would and I did give it five stars! The book completely relates to me, interests me, and it is so realistic!!! The genre of this book would be realistic fiction!

The plot of this story is that two girls, identical twin girls, Payton and Emma have no idea what they are in for. They have been through many things and decisions such as twin switches, girl drama, and experiencing what teenage girl
Stephanie Jay
May 16, 2013 Stephanie Jay is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
I read the book Double Feature. This book is 264 pages long. It is written by the twins, Julia DeVillers and Jennifer Roy. The title explains this book well.
My favorite part of this book is when they first go to Hollywood to shoot their commercial. I love the reactions to what they see, and especially when Payton’s arch rival, Ashlynn, is filming the shampoo commercial with them. I think they are just so in shock to go to Hollywood, that they can’t believe Ashlynn has come too. I wouldn’t beli
BAYA Librarian
Identical twins Payton and Emma Mills thought their lives would settle down after they returned from their trip to New York. Just as they are getting back into their usual daily routines at their middles school they get some big news. They have been chosen to be in a teen shampoo commercial. Now they are off to Hollywood and possible fame, squee!

This is the fourth book in a series starring identical twins Paton and Emma. Essentially this is a kind of mean girls light, with some high jinks relate
7sahana
This book was great!Payton and Emma go to hollywood after Mrs.Burkle shows her friend who is a hollywood producer a video of Payton and Emma on brodway when they were visiting New York City. Payton and Emma get cast to play identical twins like themselves in a shampoo comercial.But when they get there they bump into Ashlyn who is also cast in the comercial. Payton and Emma get into a lot of drama after they find out Ashlyn is there.They might have to make a twin switch just so Payton wont have t ...more
Sydney H
I recently read Double Feature by Julia DeVillers. I have read the other books that the author has wrote, but by far, I think this book is the best. Not only does Payton finally have her dreams come true abut being on TV, Emma gives drama advice to a friend. I love how the author managers to get the characters feelings across without being to obvious. Payton and Emma end up going to New York for a commercial but Payton faces her arch enemy.... Ashlynn! Again the author makes each chapter from ea ...more
Chloe Millicent
I Really Really like this book...and all the others in this series! This book is about two twin girls who go to hollywood and shoot a commercial. This series is Really great because things are always happening and it keeps me REALLY interested all the time!
Jaime Leroy
While part of a series, this book could stand alone as well. Cute story about identical twins Payton and Emma and there adventures while trying to make a commercial in HOLLYWOOD! The girls are determined to soak every bit of Hollywood up, but along the way they get into their special brand of trouble. Middle school girls will really appreciate this book.

Price: $16.99

Suitability: Grades 3 and up

Recommendation: Recommend

Illustrations: N/A

Genre: Chick lit

Possible Censorship Problems: N/A Examples:
Chloe G.room14
An amazing Hollywood adventure with friends and enemies that try to steal the main characters Emma and Payton's Spotlight
Peyton Miller-dalberg
This book is a realistic fiction that makes you want read more. The main characters are Payton and Emma Mills and their dad. My favorite part of the book was when Payton has to play a role as herself and her sister in a shampoo commercial because Emma was helping a friend with her audition. I enjoyed that part because it was entertaining and so up beat. This story takes place in , Hollywood, California. My favorite character is Payton's boyfriend Nick because, when Emma and Payton were getting r ...more
Bethany
Loved this WHOLE series!!!!! I thought it was fantabulous!!
Kaitlyn
i loved this book!!
Katherine
Emma and Payton are heading to fame as they take off for a commercial filming that requires identical twins. Along the way, they run into some trouble and some pleasant surprises.

I liked the story but it didn't think it was amazing since I couldn't think of myself reading the book again (over time) without getting bored.
Anirudh
The happiest book with the least amount of conflicts in this series. Everything ends super-happy.
Fiona715
Payton and Emma are headed for celebrity status in this L.A. adventure!They’ve had their share of identical antics in the past, but the stage is set for drama of the best kind as the twins set out to conquer Hollywood! It’s bright lights, swimming pools, and movie stars all the way. Of course, with Payton and Emma on the scene, there’s also bound to be at least a little—okay, maybe a lot of—twin-tastic trouble as well….
Ashley
I LOVED the story, setting, and plot and I liked how there were surprises at every turn but there was a lot of typos and I found that distracting to what could have been (but wasn't) a 5 star book. I found it disappointing that I could only give it 4 stars, but otherwise I loved everything.
Aziah Adams
good book very exciting
Emily V
This book is really interesting. It is about 2 twin girls who get invited to go to Hollywood to film a commercial. Lots of things happen on the way and once they might need to do their secret "twin switch." Lots of problems that need solving and lots of fun stuff.
Colette
Good read for middle-graders. Creative story lines. The two main girl characters have relatable personalities and qualities. Make sure you read the other books in the series starting with Trading Faces.
Haley M. 8 Rdg
I liked this book because it teaches leasons about not to trust someone who is always mean to you.
i enjoyed reading this book because I am a twin so I'm very connected to Payton and Emma.
Makenna
Love this book. I am sad that I cant read anymore right now but the 5th book is coming early next year.
Brooklynn Kahle
I am reading this series right now and it's a book you can't put down! Decently one of my best book series!
Caitlin
Mar 30, 2012 Caitlin marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I just finished Times Squared ( the 3 rd book 1 b4 this 1) I can't wait to start reading it!
Lauren

I loved reading about the mills twins antics in this hilarious 4 book.
Stacey
One of my daughter's books that I picked up and read because she left it on my bed.
Ruth
This has got to be be the best book in the series. It was so funny and exciting :)
Sydney
i really liked i'm glad i picked it out because i love adventure books.
Claudia
Jacki
This series never gets old! I love this book and the other ones.
Rosalee Land
I like this book because I have a identical twin
  • Cordially Uninvited
  • Taking the Cake! (Confectionately Yours, #2)
  • Once Upon a Toad
  • Famous for Thirty Seconds (Commercial Breaks #1)
  • BFF Breakup
  • UnCONventional
  • Devon Delaney Should Totally Know Better (Devon Delaney, #2)
  • 13 Hangmen
  • The Eyes of the Desert Sand (Chrysalis Chronicles #1)
  • Oopsy Daisy (Flower Power, #3)
  • The Strange Case of Doctor Jekyll & Mademoiselle Odile
  • The Face Thief
  • The Forgetting Curve (Memento Nora, #2)
  • Grave Secrets (Deadtime Stories , #8)
  • The Encyclopedia of Me
  • Princess of Gossip
  • Untitled (Two Lies and a Spy, #3)
  •  Sincerely, Sophie; Sincerely, Katie

Trading Faces (5 books)
  • Trading Faces (Trading Faces, #1)
  • Take Two (Trading Faces, #2)
  • Times Squared (Trading Faces, #3)
  • Triple Trouble (Trading Faces, #5)
Trading Faces (Trading Faces, #1) Take Two (Trading Faces, #2) Times Squared (Trading Faces, #3) How My Private, Personal Journal Became a Bestseller Liberty Porter, First Daughter