Start by marking “A Case Of Black Rock and other stories” as Want to Read:
A Case Of Black Rock and other stories

A Case Of Black Rock and other stories

A Case of Black Rock is a collection of short stories covering many aspects of life. Subjects range from romance to inspirational, crime to family and drama to science fiction.
Published (first published June 17th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about A Case Of Black Rock and other stories, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Case Of Black Rock and other stories

Simon Marshland
Sep 22, 2011 Simon Marshland rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Genre: Dance Macabre

Title: A Case of Black Rock Mineral Water
Author: Simon Marshland

Think of Edgar Allen Poe or you might want to think of HBO’s Tales from the Crypt. Alfred Hitchcock’s TV tales might also come to mind when you read Simon Marshland’s 15 short/short stories titled after the first of the strange tales - A Case of Blackrock Mineral Water.
Not all of the stories end with someone saying hello to death and there is at least one (find it for yourself) that actually does have a happy end
Jan 23, 2012 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed the stories in this short story collection. There is dry wit and suspense, thrills and chills, and best of all twists at the ends that I did not see coming. The writing is very effective in getting such large stories condensed into only a few pages and making them entertaining at the same time. I found myself comparing the writing style to Jeffrey Archer, one who is very well known today for not just his novels but also his short story collections. I hope Simon Marshland ...more
Jo-Anne Vandermeulen
Jo-Anne Vandermeulen rated it it was amazing
Jul 14, 2011
Rolling stone with most of my life spent on the move, living and working in places diverse as East Africa to South America. More recent activities have been based around the Mediterranean ranging from yacht chartering in Greece to fish farming in France. Currently living in the West Country but admit to itchy feet.
More about Simon Marshland...