Start by marking “Proof, Volume 6: Endangered” as Want to Read:
Proof, Volume 6: Endangered

Proof, Volume 6: Endangered (Proof #6)

3.75  ·  Rating Details  ·  65 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
The final turning point in the Proof saga!

Death stalks Proof and the entire team of Lodge agents. Monsters take over Little Tokyo and at least one of Proof's friends doesn't make it out alive!

Collects Proof: Endangered #1-5.
Published June 28th 2011 by Image Comics

To ask other readers questions about Proof, Volume 6, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Proof, Volume 6

Kelly
Sep 29, 2014 Kelly rated it liked it
Probably my least favourite of the series - it seemed rushed and I was never really sure what was going on or why. My opinion of it might improve with the next trade if some things are made clear, but it just felt rushed - as if they're quickly trying to wrap up the series.
Brian Dickerson
Jan 08, 2012 Brian Dickerson rated it really liked it
Shelves: paperback, image
I wavered between 3 & 4 stars, not that it really matters and assigning numerical values to art is hard for me to get into, but anyway, story for another day.

I liked this volume. Apparently there will be a series of similar limited series and I am really psyched about that. I love the series and all the characters. This volume had some nice reveals. I highly recommend the series as a whole.

The pace was chaotic at times and sometimes I felt rushed but then reflected afterward that chaotic pac
Tristan Palmer
Jun 09, 2012 Tristan Palmer rated it really liked it
A culmination of the previous volumes hits with an all out battle in the streets of Little Tokyo, and some subterfuge plays out at The Lodge. It's a satisfying (seemingly) end to the series, but I'm just confused about the "To be continued in" lines throughout the last piece as I can find no additional news of further Proof stories in the works, and the epilogue takes place much later, leaving a reader wondering of the plots plan to play out.
Matt Kelland
Mar 31, 2012 Matt Kelland rated it liked it
Shelves: comics
Everything disintegrates, as Proof's world is ripped to pieces by internal strife. I don't think I like the way this series is going now; I want to know more about his early life and back story, but I don't care for the current era storyline.
Matt
Dec 30, 2011 Matt rated it liked it
The writing's a bit hackneyed, with events occurring off-camera that shouldn't, but the overall story is good. Rossmo's art is still excellent, and I'm liking where things are going. Now, if only more would actually come out...
John Opalenik
Jul 11, 2013 John Opalenik rated it really liked it
More intense than previous arcs. Very high stakes situations. This is not simply another adventure for proof.

Wish Grecian would get back to it. I mean, he left us with several cliffhangers.
Jenny
Jul 24, 2015 Jenny rated it really liked it
Shelves: comic-books
Man, these were GREAT reads (speaking of the entire run of Proof), I am enormously saddened that the series had to be canceled before its time
Eric
May 12, 2012 Eric rated it it was amazing
Some of the arcs I do not enjoy but this one I loved. Simple matter of taste. No right or wrong.
eHawk rivera
Aug 06, 2012 eHawk rivera rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics
I believe this volume picked up from the last issue. Great continuation.
Calvin Daniels
Jan 25, 2015 Calvin Daniels rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels
I think it was a tad rushed, but still loved it
Bobbi
Oct 09, 2015 Bobbi rated it liked it
3.5
Amy Tabler-Yingling
Amy Tabler-Yingling marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2016
Tim
Tim rated it it was ok
Dec 23, 2015
Rohadi
Rohadi added it
Nov 14, 2015
Kraig-Ana
Kraig-Ana marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2015
Daniel Farias
Daniel Farias rated it it was ok
Sep 01, 2015
Carly Nicholas
Carly Nicholas marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2015
Jody Amdal
Jody Amdal rated it really liked it
Jul 24, 2015
Wendy Scodeller
Wendy Scodeller rated it liked it
Jun 22, 2015
Celine
Celine rated it really liked it
May 20, 2015
Steph
Steph rated it liked it
May 18, 2015
Jeannette
Jeannette rated it really liked it
Jun 22, 2015
Lyn Mckenzie
Lyn Mckenzie marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Adam
Adam rated it liked it
Mar 11, 2015
Damian
Damian rated it really liked it
Mar 11, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Grecian is the author of several bestselling historical thrillers featuring Scotland Yard's Murder Squad: THE YARD, THE BLACK COUNTRY, THE DEVIL'S WORKSHOP, THE HARVEST MAN, and LOST AND GONE FOREVER, plus the original Murder Squad ebook, THE BLUE GIRL.

He also created the six-volume graphic novel series PROOF, and the two-part graphic novel RASPUTIN.

He currently lives in the American Midwest with
More about Alex Grecian...

Proof (6 books)
  • Proof, Volume 1: Goatsucker
  • Proof, Volume 2: The Company Of Men
  • Proof, Volume 3: Thunderbirds Are Go!
  • Proof, Volume 4: Julia