Start by marking “Raphael's Mating” as Want to Read:
Raphael's Mating

Raphael's Mating (Passion and Pistols)

3.12 of 5 stars 3.12  ·  rating details  ·  189 ratings  ·  22 reviews
[Siren Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, werewolves]

When his preferences for men became known, Raphael was all but thrown from the pack. He is now town sheriff and still keeps away from the pack. Then a new alpha gets the position, and Raphael can't keep away from him.

River is curious about the town sheriff and his packmate. Once he sees him, he
Published July 14th 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Raphael's Mating, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Raphael's Mating

Serena Yates
LaShonta
Lexi Ander
I don't think that I can say it any better than Serena Yates did in her review. No emotion between the characters and Alpha River is just vile and offensive. I am not going to get into everything that I find wrong with this. If you want to know more Click Here.
Arzu
When I read Serena Yates' review about this book, I was surprised because she doesn't easily give a bad review. And if she does, she tries to back it.
Her review got me so intruiged, I had to buy the book and read it. And my lovely Serena, you were so right. I never expect high prose with these kind of shifter books, but like to read them for the easy-at-heart and light content, but this was terrible. The writing itself was not the problem, but the selfish mean alpha Riven who treated his mate i
Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
see pretty much any review for why i wont read it
Nichelle
Nothing more delicious than two male Alpha Werewolves. River Summers and Raphael Solis are the epitome of sexy males. The fact that they are both alphas make it even sexier. Even better is that they want each other. This was wonderfully done. The plot was exciting and had me turning the pages and wanting to read more.

Raphael Solis with his olive complexion, long as sin black hair and a sheriff to boot. What a naughty and delicious combo. Who doesn't love a man in uniform? And then we have River
Ana
so the blurb: a werewolf "outcast" from his pack met the new alpha. They got the hots for each others and went on to bump uglies. Turned out they were mates but one of them didn't realize it. Some baddies weren't happy. They proceeded to try causing problems.
Typical of werewolf stories so yeah,the book wasn't bad nor was it good. I actually didn't understand the other reviews. I mean i read the reviews first and I was prepared for River abuse of his authority or the abuse of Raphael's feelings b
Pilar
Aug 26, 2011 Pilar rated it 1 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
I didn't care for this book at all. Usually I try to find something redeeming in books, even ones that I don't like.

Raphael has been, for all intents and purposes, kicked out of his pack for being gay. When a new alpha comes on board, he decides that he wants Raphael as both his beta and his lover.

Ok, so this is the premise. Normally this kind of this is something that I would enjoy as mindless reading (which is what I was looking for).

The problem was that the characters are barelly outlines bo
Cheryl
I had so looked forward to this book based on it's description but the title character did not live up to expectations. Raphael, the sherrif, beta and title character had no depth.
adrienne
typical sunny day serial romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical sunny day? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

out of sheer laziness, i will be using this as my template for all books by :
sunny day
lynn hagen
stormy glenn
scarlett hyacinth
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

unless otherwise noted. i'd apologize, but i'm not sorry. i figure it's about as much time as they put into t
Delena666
OMG how and why didn't I see these reviews before adding this book to my TBR pile?!? I would have never read it and been happier for it! (view spoiler) This book pushed some of my 'do-not-go-there' buttons hard and rubbed me entirely the wrong way.
Jess
Sex was hot....just had to get that out first.

I am very impressed with this author, the editing was still good but I found that there was a few little issues that were almost cliche (the baddy was a bit pathetic) I also didnt think he explained why he tricked his mate (not enough of an explanation for me).

But still really interesting

did I mention the sex was hot?
Betryal
I don't think I've ever given a book this low of a rating and I always try to look for both the positive and negative aspects of every book I read. Having said that, I did enjoy the characters, but the connection was missing in this story. Also there was potential to be a good story, but it was in dire need of a good editing in order to become just that.
Maki2011
Davina
i like this i really do but it just didn't do much for me. at the end am like whats was the big secret ohhh hell no don't tell me its what happen accidentally, here i was hoping its to do with partial shifting.
Crydwyn
Predictable plot, uninspired sex scenes, pretty much instantly forgotten what it was about.
Gigi
Weak shifter story. Didn't feel it, even though there was a cop involved. *Yawn* Sorry Sunny.
Manda
two wolves who never feel the need to have a conversation
Veronica /  V
Aug 02, 2015 Veronica / V marked it as no-for-me-abused-or-dark
(see reviews) nice cover though.
Jen
Jul 28, 2011 Jen rated it 1 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2011
where is the love
no emotion
Kristen
Kristen marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2015
Jack
Jack added it
Jun 18, 2015
  • The Cat’s Meow  (Assassin's Pride, #1)
  • Sage's Mystery (Shifters of Mystery, #1)
  • Everything That You Are
  • Whispers in the Night (Moonlight Breed, #3)
  • Coffee, Donuts, and a Werewolf Howl (The Taste of Love #2)
  • The Break-In
  • Marked
  • Enzo's Downfall (The Pregnant Mate, #9)
  • Tempted by the Moon (Moonlight Shifters, #2)
  • Close to Me (Blue Ruin, #2)
  • Angel Bound (His Guardian Angels, #1)
  • Russell's Reversal (Lost Shifters, #14)
  • Swift's Temptation
  • A Gentleman's Gentleman
  • Born This Way
Sunny Day's main preoccupation in life is reading and/or writing books, though she much prefers reading what someone else wrote. She is thirty something, single, and can usually be found attached to her laptop. Her only form of exercise is bouncing up and down when whatever story she is working on shapes well.
More about Sunny Day...

Passion and Pistols (2 books)
  • Hold Your Fire
Finding Alpha (Silver Moon Wolves #1) Finding Beta (Silver Moon Wolves #2) Finding Ned (Silver Moon Wolves #3) Cowboy Needed (Recovery, #1) The Commander's Kiss