Start by marking “Laura's Diary” as Want to Read:
Laura's Diary

Laura's Diary

3.69  ·  Rating Details  ·  49 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
When nosy little sister Mary 'stumbles' across Laura's diary in her old bedroom in York, it kick-starts a series of events that would change people's lives forever. Winding its way onto BBC Radio 1, embarrassing secrets that should have remained hidden forever in the dusty vault of a shoebox were made public (er...very public) for the first time. True tales of Laura's unre ...more
Paperback
Published November 30th 2006 by Orana Publishing Limited

Ellie
Aug 08, 2012 Ellie rated it liked it
Laura's Diary has a lot of moving moments, especially towards the end.
Because this was a genuine diary, I assume that will be one of the reasons why, you put yourself in her position and can relate to how she is feeling during adolescence to a woman.
I've read this twice and I have to say that's it's a lovely little book, I also have to mention how cute the design is on the front cover and even the little doodles on some of the pages.
The only criticism that I have to say is that I found it diff
Hobbes
Nov 03, 2015 Hobbes rated it really liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
It all started on Radio 1... the intro music followed by Laura's sister, Mary, reading an extract of Laura's Diary.

It became a regular segment covering Laura's teenage years and college years. Some entries are priceless. I laughed so much during these airings.

I bought the diary as a memento, not only to dip into to refresh my memory of those laugh out loud moments, but to see the lists, doodles and annotations Laura made as well as entries that weren't covered on the show.

Hats off to Laura for
HBThoms
May 15, 2016 HBThoms rated it liked it
Glad you didn't end up with Ben!
Redfox5
Jul 16, 2010 Redfox5 rated it really liked it
Loved re-reading this :) It so reminds me of my diary. There is a bit where she lists reasons why she and this guy should be together and she puts 'we both like oasis' I remember writeing 'we both like blink-182' in my diary when I was a teenager haha. She's got some guts letting her diary be read out (tho I didn't think she had much of a choice in the matter!) I'd die if my diary ever leaked out. I bet some of this makes her cringe. This only takes about an hour and a half to read so is good fu ...more
Alie
Jan 28, 2010 Alie rated it it was amazing
If you loved laura's diary on Scott Mills off of Radio 1 you will love this utterly cringeworthy and hilarious collection of diary entries.
Kirsty
Mar 17, 2008 Kirsty is currently reading it
Really enjoying this even though I've not finished reading it yet (that's what comes of having too many books on the go). It's almost like I could have written some on this myself !
Elen Roberts
Elen Roberts rated it it was amazing
Jul 05, 2016
Molly
Molly rated it liked it
Jul 05, 2016
Laura added it
Jun 26, 2016
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2016
Mark
Mark added it
Mar 09, 2016
Sarah Giblin
Sarah Giblin rated it it was amazing
Mar 01, 2016
Jenny Tremlett
Jenny Tremlett rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2016
Laura rated it it was ok
Jan 18, 2016
Joëlle Bradly
Joëlle Bradly rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2016
Mikela
Mikela rated it it was amazing
Aug 25, 2015
Anna
Anna rated it liked it
Mar 31, 2015
Apurva
Apurva rated it liked it
Jan 17, 2015
Grace Kendall
Grace Kendall marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Rosie
Rosie rated it it was amazing
Nov 20, 2014
Stacey.
Stacey. rated it did not like it
Nov 19, 2014