Start by marking “The Galahad Legacy (Galahad, #6)” as Want to Read:
The Galahad Legacy (Galahad, #6)

The Galahad Legacy (Galahad #6)

4.05 of 5 stars 4.05  ·  rating details  ·  122 ratings  ·  26 reviews
The electrifying conclusion to the epic young adult science fiction series that began with The Comet's Curse

Council leader Triana Martell has returned from her journey through the mysterious wormhole, but she isn't alone. She is accompanied by the ambassador of an alien race--the Dollovit.

While the Council and crew of Galahad struggle to come to terms with the existence o
Published February 14th 2012 by Tor Teen

To ask other readers questions about The Galahad Legacy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Galahad Legacy

Genny
I have really enjoyed this series by Dom Testa. And how cool is it to listen to him on the radio every morning too?

I found the characters to be fairly well developed, the humor was appropriate, fit the story and the characters, and he did not delve into the "teen speak". He kept his characters readable.

This is the final chapter on the voyage of our young explorers to reach the selected home planet of Eos and continue the human race. Along the way there have been twists and turns. Some easy to
Claire
Feb 23, 2012 Claire added it
I hate the ending of the book. Don't end it like that. That's a stupid ending
Linda Smith
This is the final volume in the Galahad series. I must admit, I waited until this book was published before I started the series and then read all six one after the other. Dom Testa has created a believable cast of characters and placed them in an amazing science fiction setting. The initial premise fully supported the continued struggles of the ship of teenagers. I became so invested with the characters that at the end of book six I wanted more. The resolution was satisfying, (and I won't say w ...more
Jen
In this final chapter of the Galahad series, the epic journey of 251 teenagers sent into space to save mankind comes to it's end. They don't go gently into that dark wormhole though, especially now that Council leader Triana has returned from her mysterious trip and brought something or someone back with her. Life aboard the Galahad is once again thrust into chaos as the crew is faced with new challenges and a decision that could alter the course of their entire mission.

This book is still too Sc
Jacquelyn
Dom Testa, you captured my interest with The Comet's Curse. I lost track of the series after I read the first book a few years ago, but I didn't forget the story. After seeing a copy on sale at the local discount book sale, I remembered I needed to read the rest. I'm a little above the target age range, so sometimes I felt my attention flicker in and out, but I was especially invested in Triana, Gap, Lita, and Hannah, and wanted to see where their stories were going. After reading the others, I ...more
Maria
I can't remember the last time a final book in a series made me so sad to see it go.

It was sad, yes, but also completely satisfying. I just grew so attached to these characters that I actually did not want to let them go. I don't even know how the author himself did it!

A long while back, I received The Dark Zone in my review pile. It is the 4th book in this series. I had never heard of it and I didn't really like the cover so I let it just sit on my shelf for a while. But when I finally picked i
Christopher
Cecelia
Although I read a fair amount of sci-fi/fantasy, I’ve always given the fantasy component a bigger share of my reading life. This holds true for both young adult and adult fiction. In an attempt to rectify this imbalance, I picked up The Galahad Legacy, the sixth and final book in the Galahad series by Dom Testa.

I want to preface my review The Galahad Legacy by clarifying that I did not read the previous five books in the series. Although that would be preferable, it is not strictly necessary in
Kali
Added: I WANT YOU TO READ THIS SERIES IF YOU HAVEN'T. I loved it so much. The author is a fantastic writer, and aside from the story being very intersting, the message and the thoughts this book provoke are really cool. My mom and I ended up talking about this book (she was reading about a space book at the same time) for almost an hour.

I feel so sad giving it four instead of five stars, but I did not like the ending. It was not satisfying at all and I am actually a dummy and thought that I was
Rene Kirkpatrick
I'm sorry the ride is over. I hope there will be more books about the new colonist's lives on Eos 3 and 4 and I really want to see what happens with Hannah & Manu as they become the new ambassadors (or specimens?) for an advanced life form on the other side of a wormhole.

There's a pretty good teacher's guide in the last book. I don't know if there are guides in them all (I never read past the last page of the story as I immediately picked up the next book!), but this one encourages some goo
Rachel
For me, a good series makes me wanting more when I finish the last book; in fact, I feel a little twinge of sorrow. I totally felt that with the conclusion. I thought Testa wrapped it up well, added some unexpected twists, had a good fusion of creativity, reality and science and left things wide open for a companion series.

DEAR MR. TESTA: PLEASE WRITE A COMPANION SERIES. INQUIRING READERS WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO ALL 3 GROUPS OF GALADHAD TRAVELERS!!

For a middle reader-YA sci-fi series, I th
JJ
Even though it is the last book in the series, this book needs another book to follow it. Probably will lead to another series
Gem
This series was a fun and entertaining read. In each book you see how the characters deal with every obstacle thrown their way and though they're way over their heads when it comes to becoming a citizen of well, the universe, they face their problems head on and work it out. It's nice to see adolescents put in a positive, mature light. I have the rest of my thoughts here

If you like light sci-fi, young adult, aliens, space, Stargate then I would give this series a shot. Don't let the covers deter
Angela
The 6th and the last book by Dom Testa. I like it. But there were some disappointment. Again, there was some surprised part, but it wasn’t enough to wow me. Although, I give it a full 4 star for a scary adventure. There was hard choices made and I am still surprised that the teenagers are able to deal with it. I was frustrated at Bon somehow. He needs to make up his mind on what he should choose to be with. Haha oh well, let say this problem is unique and different compare to nowadays romance no ...more
Kay
Oh I did not want this book to end. When I went to the kickoff for this book last Sat. Dom said that we would be in for some surprises and he wasn't kidding. To follow 251 teens through space and watch them grow and mature and deal with problems that most adults wouldn't want to was fascinating. I truly enjoyed all 6 books. I anxiously await Dom Testa's new series he is writing.
Rachel
I'm really bummed that the series ends so open-endedly. I wish it had more of a post-script or something. However, the final book has a lot more depth than some before it, so I guess that will have to do.

Somehow, I see Merit Simms ending up like Khan from Star Trek: TOS. :)

Overall, I really enjoyed the series. They're great Kindle reads, especially.
Stephanie
Are you kidding me!? It is very rarely that I hate a book ending as much as I hated this one. I'm an unapologetic romantic. I'm not afraid to admit that. Every single romance in this book fizzled or turned to naught. The story was great, but the direction he chose to take with the romance was unforgivable. So, take that Dom Testa, you suck!
Christy Wolfe
I enjoyed these books, they are for teenagers, and I thought by reading them I could get my nephews interested in them. However, they really did not care to read them, but I like them! Great ideas, and liked the characters. Hopefully I can get my nephews to take them home and get started on them :)
Tyler Valentine
This series is amazing! If you are a teenager that want to see a book all about people like you, well not like you, but that have similar perils to you, but of course put into the context of the future, then this is a great read for you. I was kind of upset with the ending. I want more!
Tammy
I didn't like this one as well as the others. Too many issues left hanging especially since the author has told us this is the last in the series. He did leave it open though to come back and add additional books later.
Inspired Kathy
Mar 06, 2012 Inspired Kathy marked it as to-read
Enter to win the entire Galahad series:
Ends 4/1/12
Tracie
and that is how you end a series with some hope and some mystery but major loose ends tied up.
Brandee Terry
This book was a good ending to this series. It went quickly and it was slightly sad to see it end.
Ann
Jan 28, 2013 Ann marked it as to-read
Top Ten SF/Fantasy for Youth 1012 (Booklist)
Trista
Emily & I enjoyed this series
May 26, 2012 Rachel added it
REally addictive series.
Bethany
Bethany marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2015
Loisa
Loisa added it
Jul 10, 2015
  • Assault (Recon Team Angel, #1)
  • The Ascension: A Super Human Clash (The New Heroes/Quantum Prophecy, #5)
  • Be My Enemy (Everness, #2)
  • Shattered (Desire, #2)
  • Brother from a Box
  • Mirage (Above World, #2)
  • Earth Star (Earth Girl, #2)
  • Playing with Fire (School for S.P.I.E.S., #1)
  • Temp
  • That One Spooky Night
  • De eerste bron
  • Ours is Just a Little Sorrow
  • The Split Second (The Seems, #2)
  • Summer of the Wolves
  • Daughter of the Centaurs (Centauriad, #1)
  • Starcross (Larklight, #2)
  • The Sundering (The Swarm Trilogy, #3)
  • The First Book of Ore: The Foundry's Edge (The Books of Ore, #1)
Dom Testa is an award-winning author, speaker, and broadcaster. For more than twenty years he has captained the morning radio show on Denver's Mix100. With an audience of nearly a quarter-million people per day, The Dom and Jane Show is a three-time winner of the award for Best Morning Show, presented by the Colorado Broadcasters Association.

In the third grade Dom filled a composition notebook wit
More about Dom Testa...

Galahad (6 books)
  • The Comet's Curse (Galahad, #1)
  • The Web of Titan (Galahad, #2)
  • The Cassini Code (Galahad, #3)
  • The Dark Zone (Galahad, #4)
  • Cosmic Storm (Galahad, #5)
The Comet's Curse (Galahad, #1) The Web of Titan (Galahad, #2) The Cassini Code (Galahad, #3) The Dark Zone (Galahad, #4) Cosmic Storm (Galahad, #5)