The Guardian's Soul (Samantha Brand, #2)

The Guardian's Soul (Samantha Brand #2)

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  16 ratings  ·  11 reviews
The second installment to The Samantha Brand novels.

"How do you know if a soul is worth saving?" ~Sam

God has a plan for us all, even Samantha Brand.

It has been weeks since Sam lost Trent to the Devil and she fears she may have lost him forever but refuses to give up hope. Does Trent feel the same? After days of hunting Trent down, Sam finds herself the hunted as she gain...more
ebook, 1st Edition
Published May 2012 by Jamie Dougherty (first published January 2012)

Midu Hadi
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
HOLY NEPHILIM is all I have to say! Trent can take me to hell all he wants. Dricus can wrap me in his grey wings! And Olalalala Coyotte or AKA Mutt Hipa HB can shift for me any day!

I received an ARC of The Guardian's Soul from Jamie. I loved The Guardian's Kiss and could not wait for the second book to come out. I kept my eyes open to see when Jamie was releasing it and when she offered an ARC Copy I jumped off my bed in glee.

At the end of Guardian's Kiss Trent turned into a Fallen and was taint...more
ReadingDiva
~~** Originally posted @ ReadingDiva's Blog Rating 4.5 of 5 **~~

REVIEW: The Guardian Soul is the continuation to The Guardian’s Kiss. The story did not disappoint me, the fight against the devil takes a toll and it is a battle to the death.

I enjoyed this installment of the book a lot more than I did the first, but do not get me wrong I enjoyed the first book a lot. What I like even more about this book is how well author Jamie Lynn Dougherty thought out the characters and how she was able to des...more
Fathima
OMG !!!! I did the awful thing of reading some reviews and now I'm nervous to read this !!!! Gawds help me ... * calm down girl , you can do this *

Nervous Gif Pictures, Images and Photos

Edit : 11/aug/2012

OH-MY-ALMOST-BROKEN-BUT-THEN-PROBABLY-FIXED-ON-ITS-OWN-HEART !!!!!!!! Jamie has literally taken this one to the next level of unexpectancy overload !!!! I need a moment to get my thoughts together because this one just toooo .... just tooo ... not what I thought it would be !!!

Okay here we go .... The Guardian's Soul begins wh...more
Carly Wallace
Hea y'all Anne here and I was given an ARC copy of Guardian's Soul and OMG am I so glad I've gotten a chance to read this because the wait was agonizing but so so so worth it.. I still stand by my phrase and say Angels, Shifters, and Zombies OH MY!! I love Jamie's books, she just keeps giving you enough drama and excitement to hook you and dangle you on her line then once she has you in enough she jerks the line and sets thee hook. Your done!!! I cried, I laughed, I almost snapped my reader in h...more
Book Chatter-Cath
While I did have a few concerns with book #1, I genuinely enjoyed the story and so I was hoping to enjoy The Guardian's Soul as much if not more.
I'm still not sure if that happened for me.

TGS definitely answers some questions that were left open in book #1 and leaves the door open for other/parallel story lines in the future...but for some reason I just did'nt love it like I thought I would.

I struggled to connect with the characters this time round, especially Sam.
I found her to be extremely an...more
Jeannie
I was privileged to receive an Advanced copy of this! I devoured Jamie's first book The Guardian's Kiss in a couple of days. Since The Guardian's Kiss had one of those cliffhanger type endings, I was very happy to review the sequel, The Guardian's Soul.
I enjoyed the story immensely. Jamie has a very vivid imagination and has a different take on the whole Angel vs Devil story line that I have encountered in books that I have read. The Guardian series reminds me of Will Smith's movie "I Am Legend"...more
Kelly Feldman
I received an ARC copy of this book, I flew through it! I laughed, cried, screamed, lol! I have so much to say but won't ruin the book for you guys. It was a great read that I think you will all enjoy! Be patient, it should be available soon!

Great job Jamie, I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next!
Sherry Mendoza
OMG... I thought it was hard to put the first book in this series down... I read this one from start to finish on a 13 hour flight. I could not stop reading it and I cannot WAIT for the next installment! Well done Jamie :)
Linda Bromley
Ok, this book has stayed in my head ever since I finished it. I couldn't get enough. Continuing from the first book 'The Guardian's Kiss' things get more tense and nailbiting as you see Sam's battle for good and her heart get bigger and bigger. I was totally cheering her on from the side lines.
A definite read if you're into fantasy/paranormal/angels.
Terri
LOVED IT!! Spent the entire day curled up on the sofa reading this book! I giggled and wept in places. Can not wait for the third installment!
Debbie Gregory
Debbie Gregory marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2014
Joanne Rupertinger
Joanne Rupertinger marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2013
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2012
Guadalupe
Guadalupe marked it as to-read
May 29, 2012
Sabrina
Sabrina marked it as to-read
May 17, 2012
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
May 16, 2012
Persephone1996
Persephone1996 marked it as to-read
May 08, 2012
The Guardian's Kiss (Samantha Brand, #1) Hearts Of Sand (Trinity Pierce, #1) Marionette The Eternal Lovers (Trinity Pierce, #2) The Guardian's Envy

“Lock yourself in here and if you hear
anything. Shoot. I don’t care if you think God himself is about to waltz through that door, shoot him to
Swiss cheese--he’ll survive.”
3 likes
“God made me feel like I was a piece of his existence, my dad made me feel like I was his existence.” 3 likes