Start by marking “The Guardian's Soul (Samantha Brand, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Guardian's Soul (Samantha Brand, #2)

The Guardian's Soul (Samantha Brand #2)

The second installment to The Samantha Brand novels.

"How do you know if a soul is worth saving?" ~Sam

God has a plan for us all, even Samantha Brand.

It has been weeks since Sam lost Trent to the Devil and she fears she may have lost him forever but refuses to give up hope. Does Trent feel the same? After days of hunting Trent down, Sam finds herself the hunted as she gain
ebook, 1st Edition
Published May 2012 by Jamie Dougherty (first published January 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Guardian's Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Guardian's Soul

Midu Hadi
Fathima
Aug 11, 2012 Fathima rated it really liked it
Shelves: for-review
OMG !!!! I did the awful thing of reading some reviews and now I'm nervous to read this !!!! Gawds help me ... * calm down girl , you can do this *

Nervous Gif Pictures, Images and Photos

Edit : 11/aug/2012

OH-MY-ALMOST-BROKEN-BUT-THEN-PROBABLY-FIXED-ON-ITS-OWN-HEART !!!!!!!! Jamie has literally taken this one to the next level of unexpectancy overload !!!! I need a moment to get my thoughts together because this one just toooo .... just tooo ... not what I thought it would be !!!

Okay here we go .... The Guardian's Soul begins wh
Carly Wallace
May 29, 2012 Carly Wallace rated it it was amazing
Hea y'all Anne here and I was given an ARC copy of Guardian's Soul and OMG am I so glad I've gotten a chance to read this because the wait was agonizing but so so so worth it.. I still stand by my phrase and say Angels, Shifters, and Zombies OH MY!! I love Jamie's books, she just keeps giving you enough drama and excitement to hook you and dangle you on her line then once she has you in enough she jerks the line and sets thee hook. Your done!!! I cried, I laughed, I almost snapped my reader in h ...more
ReadingDiva Book Reviews
~~** Originally posted @ ReadingDiva's Blog Rating 4.5 of 5 **~~

REVIEW: The Guardian Soul is the continuation to The Guardian’s Kiss. The story did not disappoint me, the fight against the devil takes a toll and it is a battle to the death.

I enjoyed this installment of the book a lot more than I did the first, but do not get me wrong I enjoyed the first book a lot. What I like even more about this book is how well author Jamie Lynn Dougherty thought out the characters and how she was able to des
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
HOLY NEPHILIM is all I have to say! Trent can take me to hell all he wants. Dricus can wrap me in his grey wings! And Olalalala Coyotte or AKA Mutt Hipa HB can shift for me any day!

I received an ARC of The Guardian's Soul from Jamie. I loved The Guardian's Kiss and could not wait for the second book to come out. I kept my eyes open to see when Jamie was releasing it and when she offered an ARC Copy I jumped off my bed in glee.

At the end of Guardian's Kiss Trent turned into a Fallen and was taint
Book Chatter-Cath
Jun 11, 2012 Book Chatter-Cath rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed
While I did have a few concerns with book #1, I genuinely enjoyed the story and so I was hoping to enjoy The Guardian's Soul as much if not more.
I'm still not sure if that happened for me.

TGS definitely answers some questions that were left open in book #1 and leaves the door open for other/parallel story lines in the future...but for some reason I just did'nt love it like I thought I would.

I struggled to connect with the characters this time round, especially Sam.
I found her to be extremely an
Jeannie
May 06, 2012 Jeannie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I was privileged to receive an Advanced copy of this! I devoured Jamie's first book The Guardian's Kiss in a couple of days. Since The Guardian's Kiss had one of those cliffhanger type endings, I was very happy to review the sequel, The Guardian's Soul.
I enjoyed the story immensely. Jamie has a very vivid imagination and has a different take on the whole Angel vs Devil story line that I have encountered in books that I have read. The Guardian series reminds me of Will Smith's movie "I Am Legend"
Kelly Feldman
Apr 14, 2012 Kelly Feldman rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC copy of this book, I flew through it! I laughed, cried, screamed, lol! I have so much to say but won't ruin the book for you guys. It was a great read that I think you will all enjoy! Be patient, it should be available soon!

Great job Jamie, I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next!
Sherry Mendoza
May 16, 2012 Sherry Mendoza rated it it was amazing
OMG... I thought it was hard to put the first book in this series down... I read this one from start to finish on a 13 hour flight. I could not stop reading it and I cannot WAIT for the next installment! Well done Jamie :)
Linda Bromley
Mar 25, 2014 Linda Bromley rated it it was amazing
Ok, this book has stayed in my head ever since I finished it. I couldn't get enough. Continuing from the first book 'The Guardian's Kiss' things get more tense and nailbiting as you see Sam's battle for good and her heart get bigger and bigger. I was totally cheering her on from the side lines.
A definite read if you're into fantasy/paranormal/angels.
Terri
Aug 21, 2012 Terri rated it it was amazing
LOVED IT!! Spent the entire day curled up on the sofa reading this book! I giggled and wept in places. Can not wait for the third installment!
Amy Yañez
Amy Yañez rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2015
Ania
Ania rated it really liked it
Oct 09, 2012
Kate Blue
Kate Blue rated it it was amazing
Nov 12, 2012
Nicola
Nicola rated it it was ok
Jun 22, 2014
Suzanne Kepple
Suzanne Kepple rated it really liked it
May 02, 2013
Samantha
Samantha rated it really liked it
Aug 19, 2012
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2011
Maria
Maria marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2011
Rick F.
Rick F. marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2011
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2011
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2011
Shelly Crane
Shelly Crane marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2011
Britany
Britany marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2011
Smileysam14
Smileysam14 marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2011
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2011
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2011
Kattie_k
Kattie_k marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2012
Carif
Carif marked it as to-read
Feb 29, 2012
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2012
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2012
Shelley
Shelley marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2012
Persephone1996
Persephone1996 marked it as to-read
May 08, 2012
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
May 16, 2012
Sabrina
Sabrina marked it as to-read
May 17, 2012
Guadalupe
Guadalupe marked it as to-read
May 29, 2012
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2012
Joanne Rupertinger
Joanne Rupertinger marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2013
Debbie Gregory
Debbie Gregory marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
Karan Gerber
Karan Gerber marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
Stéphanie
Stéphanie marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2015
Elif
Elif marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2016

Samantha Brand (2 books)
  • The Guardian's Kiss (Samantha Brand, #1)

“Lock yourself in here and if you hear
anything. Shoot. I don’t care if you think God himself is about to waltz through that door, shoot him to
Swiss cheese--he’ll survive.”
3 likes
“God made me feel like I was a piece of his existence, my dad made me feel like I was his existence.” 3 likes