Start by marking “No More Kissing” as Want to Read:
No More Kissing

No More Kissing

3.73 of 5 stars 3.73  ·  rating details  ·  74 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Why does there have to be so much kissing? That’s what Momo wants to know. Everyone’s kissing boo-boos, kissing babies, and worst of all, kissing him. So he decides to put an end to it. “No more kissing!” he declares. But when Momo gets a little brother, will he be able to follow his own rule?

From the Hardcover edition.
Published January 13th 2004 by Dragonfly Books (first published May 31st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about No More Kissing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No More Kissing

Audrey
This is such a sweet little book. I think I like it so much because the text appears to be handwritten in pencil. I know it's silly, but I like the way it looks with the bright illustrations.
Kristin Carlson
The strength that this book had and the reason that I picked it was that is the students can relate to the story line. There maybe times where the students think something is not appropriate or feel like they are not getting the attention. When the student realizes that everything happens for a reason he or she will be able to enjoy the attention that they are getting and accept those around them
Ginny Marie
Momo definitely does not like kissing! He is constantly running away from everyone who tries to lay a kiss on him; his aunts, his cousin Mimi, and his mother. But when his adorable baby brother is born, Momo just may find that kissing isn't so bad after all.

Emma Chichester Clark's monkey tale is adorable!
Lindsay
This is a cute story about a little boy monkey who is sick of kisses, especially when his new baby brother is born. However, he soon changes his tune after he spends time with his brother.

I used this story for a monkey-themed Spanish story time program.
Christen
Is it sad how amused I am with this monkey's disgust with kissing? Gentle message about love hidden in a bright and colorful animal book. In my box for my Smushy Feelings valentine storytime.
Sue Lyle
I love this book for small children. Why should children have to submit to being kissed when they don't want to. This puts the child's perspective. My 2 year old grandson loves it!
Ruth
Nice story, perfect for kids who always hide from grandma's kisses. It has a sweet resolution which sees Momo monkey kiss his little brother instinctively to stop him crying.
Court
This book is hilarious for the fact that the little monkey goes around picketing people (animals) kissing. He is thoroughly disgusted and the story has a fun ending.
ah
I loved, and loved, and loved it!

cute and funny
I like this concept!+_+

aw... I will read and read it again
I think this is one of the cutest kid books ever! I can totally see a little boy saying "No more kissing!" TOO cute!
Dolly
Sep 27, 2008 Dolly rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: parents reading to their children
Shelves: 2008, childrens
Very cute story about a little boy monkey who is tired of all that kissing! Great illustrations, too!
Marshmallowlemonade
Monkey is sick of family members kissing. Realizes the beauty of it when comforting his sibling.
Inspired Kathy
My kids are always grossed out by kissing so we enjoyed this cute book about No More Kissing!
Teresa
Super cute! I read this one in the library...I might have to buy it though.
Lindsay
siblings, new baby, kissing, jungle animals
B
This is such a cute book!
Natalie
Super cute monkeys!
Jen Vaughan
Jen Vaughan marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Deb Reddy
Deb Reddy marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Niamh
Niamh added it
Jul 25, 2014
Brett Newmyer
Brett Newmyer marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Beth
Beth added it
Jun 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Education:
Chelsea School of Art, B.A. (with honors), 1978;
Royal College of Art, M.A. (with honors), 1983.