Start by marking “The Doctor's Family (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Doctor's Family (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #3)

The Doctor's Family (Rocky Mountain Heirs #3)

"Family, Clayton Style"Raising four-year-old triplets and an abandoned teenager, single mother Arabella Clayton Michaels has her hands full. She loves everything about her big family in tiny Clayton, Colorado. But when a Denver surgeon arrives with the news that her beloved teenager is his long-lost niece, Arabella worries she'll lose the girl--and much more. Jonathan Turn ...more
Mass Market Paperback, 224 pages
Published August 23rd 2011 by Love Inspired (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Doctor's Family, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Doctor's Family

Judy
Jan 14, 2012 Judy rated it it was amazing
The Doctor's Family by Lenora Worth
Book 3 in the Rocky Mountain Heirs Series
Arabella Clayton Michaels was the only grandchild to stay in Clayton. She lived in the old Victorian known as “Clayton House.” She was the one who took care of Grandpa George until he died and she led him to Christ. Her husband took off shortly after she gave birth to her triplets, Jessie, Jamie & Julie. Arabella also took in Jasmine Turner after her alcoholic father abandoned her. Jasmine was now engaged to Cade Cla
Patriciaw
Jul 17, 2011 Patriciaw rated it really liked it
Worth shows why she's a NYT bestselling author with the third book in the Rocky Mountain Heirs series. Cousin Arabella Clayton Michaels connects with the uncle, Dr. Jonathan Turner, of Jasmine, the young woman she took in when the girl was abandoned. A divorced mother of triplets who loves living in the country, she can't imagine why this Denver doctor would be interested in her. But he is, and Worth tells the story with a prose and plot that feel effortless.
Debby
Dec 29, 2014 Debby rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
Really a 2.5.

Arabella Clayton Michaels is raising 4 year-old triplet girls in tiny Clayton, CO as well as abandoned teen, Jasmine Turner. When Jasmine's previously unknown Denver surgeon uncle shows up, their worlds tilt. There's a family feud, weird estranged mom, ruined wedding dress, etc., but a happy ending!
Carol
Feb 21, 2015 Carol rated it it was ok
I enjoyed this book. It was a good story, but the author had to keep explaining what had happened in the previous two books and now I need to find the next book in the series to find out about some of. The mysteries in this book.
Sandra
Nov 06, 2011 Sandra rated it really liked it
Soooo, I really liked this book. I really love romances where the hero is a doctor and that's probably why I married one (well, amongst other reasons.) There were all kinds of positive things going on in this book:
The hero, Jonathan, was a doctor! There's nothing sexier than saving a life.
The heroine, Arabella, had three adorable daughters. Just adorable.
There was some real plot and mystery behind the main plot line of the romance. Who is Macy's real father? She bears an uncanny resemblance to t
Karen
Jun 07, 2014 Karen rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Arabella with her triplets find trouble and happiness in Clayton where her family lives. Jonathan Turner shows up as Jasmine's uncle and wants to be part of the family.
Rosa Cline
Nov 06, 2015 Rosa Cline rated it did not like it
Molly Cline
Nov 05, 2015 Molly Cline rated it did not like it
I usually really enjoy the Love Inspired books; but this one I simply could not get into. I tried five different times to read it and I just couldn't find an actual storyline and it didn't grab me from get go. It maybe a good book but I just didn't find it interesting and so will move on to another.
Phyllis Swain
Jan 09, 2014 Phyllis Swain rated it really liked it
Arabella clayton is raising triplet 4 year olds and an abandoned teenage, Jasmine. Jasmine's uncle comes to meet his long lost niece and finds true love.
Joanie
Jan 21, 2013 Joanie rated it really liked it
Another great book in the series.....like reading about the Clayton family and their ups and downs. On to the next book in the series.....
Harlequin Books
Great Book!!
Rosa Cline
1 star
Patricia Smith
Patricia Smith rated it really liked it
Sep 23, 2016
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2016
Donna Brookmyer
Donna Brookmyer marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2016
Joyce Beckett
Joyce Beckett rated it it was amazing
Sep 07, 2016
Deanna Hurd
Deanna Hurd rated it liked it
Aug 28, 2016
Angie Cain
Angie Cain marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2016
MistStorm
MistStorm rated it liked it
Aug 21, 2016
Danelle Cale
Danelle Cale marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2016
Ada Harrington
Ada Harrington rated it really liked it
Aug 16, 2016
Susan Reimers
Susan Reimers rated it really liked it
Aug 04, 2016
Dora M Tysinger
Dora M Tysinger rated it it was amazing
Aug 03, 2016
Philippine Vandezande
Philippine Vandezande marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2016
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2016
Michaela
Michaela marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2016
Dee Doyle
Dee Doyle rated it really liked it
Jul 28, 2016
  • The Prodigal's Christmas Reunion (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #6)
  • The Nanny's Homecoming (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #1)
  • The Cowboy's Lady (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #4)
  • The Sheriff's Runaway Bride (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #2)
  • The Loner's Thanksgiving Wish (Rocky Mountain Heirs #5)
  • Daddy in the Making (New Friends Street, #2)
  • A Family for Thanksgiving (After the Storm, #5)
  • The Cowboy Lawman (Cooper Creek, #5)
  • A Family for Faith
  • Ready-Made Family (Wings of Refuge, #3)
  • Doctor Right (Alaskan Bride Rush,  #3)
  • A Holiday to Remember
  • Sleeping Beauty (Fairy-Tale Series #2) (Larger Print Love Inspired #415)
  • Apprentice Father
  • Her Rodeo Cowboy (Mule Hollow Homecoming, #1)
Lenora Worth has written 35 books for three different publishers. She reached a milestone in 2006 when she received her 25th book pin from Steeple Hill and Harlequin. Her books have won both regional and national awards and she now has over 1 million books in print. Currently she is writing both Love Inspired and Love Inspired Suspense for Steeple Hill. Married to her childhood sweetheart, Lenora ...more
More about Lenora Worth...

Rocky Mountain Heirs (6 books)
  • The Nanny's Homecoming (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #1)
  • The Sheriff's Runaway Bride (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #2)
  • The Cowboy's Lady (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #4)
  • The Loner's Thanksgiving Wish (Rocky Mountain Heirs #5)
  • The Prodigal's Christmas Reunion (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #6)