Start by marking “I Love You But I Don't Trust You: The Complete Guide to Restoring Trust in Your Relationship” as Want to Read:

3.89  ·  Rating Details  ·  130 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Is my relationship worth saving?
Will the trust ever come back?
How can things be good between us again?

Whether broken trust is due to daily dishonesties, a monumental betrayal, or even a history of hurts from the past, it can put a relationship at risk. This is the first book to show you exactly what to do to restore trust in your relationship, regardless of how it was dama
Published February 7th 2012 by Berkley (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about I Love You But I Don't Trust You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Love You But I Don't Trust You

Travis
Jun 05, 2016 Travis rated it really liked it
This book is written for practical use, rather than from an intellectual perspective.
For that reason, it should be of great value for people who are in the midst of relationship issues and eroding trust.
I found that Mira has done an excellent job, not only of describing basically every trust related relationship issue I've experienced, but of explaining the mental state/beliefs/perceptions that underlie them.
Her commitment to transparency and honesty is undeniable, as she shares details of her o
Kristy
Mar 19, 2012 Kristy rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing & a life saver. I couldnt have come across it at a better time!
Patti
Jul 16, 2016 Patti rated it it was amazing
Shelves: self-help
Fantastic book. Brought up challenging, yet good questions and scenarios.
Beth
Sep 14, 2013 Beth rated it liked it
reassured me that everything I had been through was actually rather normal - as far as the stages of grieving/sadness/anger etc, this in turn filled me with confidence about things to come and gave hope for our future. I definitely understand much more about myself AND my husband after reading this.
Miriam
Aug 23, 2015 Miriam rated it it was amazing
I picked up this book to give me more insight on some issues I've come across when helping couples and individual women. There is a lot of good information that will help one to be able to regain trust in a relationship or decide that they will never be able to get trust back.
Alexandre
Jan 15, 2015 Alexandre rated it really liked it
Great insights from the author's personal experience. After initially giving the reader the tools to assess if the relationship can be healed, the author presents different practical methods to restore trust in all kind of relationships.
Casey Vaughan
Jan 06, 2015 Casey Vaughan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
well written

I am not sure why I picked this particular book on the subject of trust but I am sure glad I did.
Lauren
Oct 05, 2014 Lauren rated it liked it
Pretty good pop psychology
Elesa Lesperance
very helpful
Crystal
Feb 18, 2013 Crystal rated it really liked it
Loved this book- similar to "After the Affair", but helpful for any kind of betrayal (not just affairs) and trust issues. Good advice, good case examples.
Healing
Mar 16, 2013 Healing rated it it was amazing
Very helpful. Didn't rebuild my trust before the end of the book (even though I read it for months haha), but gave me faith that the trust can be rebuilt.
Courtney
Oct 16, 2012 Courtney rated it it was amazing
This book was just what I needed. I used a highlighter allot and plan to pick this book up for guidance often.
Rifka
Feb 15, 2013 Rifka rated it really liked it
Als ik nu gewoon met Mira Kirshenbaum ga trouwen?
Kim Zimmer
Kim Zimmer marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2016
Allyson
Allyson marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2016
Melinda
Melinda marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2016
christy lynn miller
christy lynn miller is currently reading it
Aug 21, 2016
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2016
Flat
Flat marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2016
Trionyx77
Trionyx77 is currently reading it
Aug 10, 2016
Amber
Amber rated it it was amazing
Aug 18, 2016
Jenny's Book Life
Jenny's Book Life marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2016
Jackeline Garcia
Jackeline Garcia marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2016
Shana- Kay
Shana- Kay marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2016
Hamza
Hamza marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2016
connie l mobley
connie l mobley rated it it was ok
Aug 01, 2016
Leah
Leah marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2016
  • Overcoming Social Anxiety and Shyness (Overcoming)
  • Talk Is Not Enough: How Psychotherapy Really Works
  • The Frog Who Croaked Blue: Synesthesia and the Mixing of the Senses
  • How to Be an Adult: A Handbook on Psychological and Spiritual Integration
  • The Shyness & Social Anxiety Workbook: Proven Techniques for Overcoming Your Fears
  • The Vision Revolution: How the Latest Research Overturns Everything We Thought We Knew About Human Vision
  • Things Might Go Terribly, Horribly Wrong: A Guide to Life Liberated from Anxiety
  • Every Day Gets a Little Closer: A Twice-Told Therapy
  • The Art of Civilized Conversation: A Guide to Expressing Yourself With Style and Grace
  • The Racist's Guide to the People of South Africa
  • Why Can't You Read My Mind?: Overcoming the 9 Toxic Thought Patterns that Get in the Way of a Loving Relationship
  • I'm an English Major -- Now What?: How English Majors Can Find Happiness, Success, and a Real Job
  • Même pas mal (Joséphine, #2)
  • A Way of Being
  • Be Your Own Shaman
  • L'Univers expliqué à mes petits-enfants
  • Les Lettres Chinoises
  • Who's Hiding?

“Broken trust can heal more quickly than most of us have thought, too. And it’s worth it, because whoever coined the expression The broken places are stronger where they heal is absolutely right when it comes to trust.” 2 likes