Start by marking “The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook Presents: 10 Summertime Treats” as Want to Read:
The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook Presents: 10 Summertime Treats

The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook Presents: 10 Summertime Treats

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  398 ratings  ·  21 reviews
It's summertime and the weather is just right to sit back and relax with a nice, cool . . . pumpkin juice! With July comes backyard barbecues, long afternoons by the pool, and Harry's birthday of course! Celebrate this magical time with The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook Presents: 10 Summertime Treats. This free eBook includes 10 decadent treats guaranteed to provide swe ...more
Published (first published July 11th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook Presents, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook Presents

{eri}
Seems only potentially good for the Lemon Pop and Pumpkin Juice. From what I've seen from the full Unofficial HP Cookbook, (and of course Pinterest), these could definitely be better.
Heather
A fun way to bring the book series alive for the kids (or kid at heart). Great for summer treats with a Harry Potter theme. Especially if you are going out to see the latest movie or planning on a visit to the theme park. Lots of good ideas but I think I am going to have to buy the full length version for some of my favorite treats from the books.
Stacy
I only own (and love) The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and was thrilled to find this mini book I can carry around with me on my iPod Touch. And it was FREE!

I'm making Triple Power Icy Lemon Pops this week and will make the Butterscotch Brew Slushies as soon as I have the ingredients on hand!
Patricia Puckett
Such a cute little ebook. I always enjoy (free) recipe books, and I can't wait to give these summertime/Harry Potter themed recipes a try. Such great ideas! Would be great for a Harry Potter themed wedding or any other summer party.
Hannah
I thought these recipies were the cutest, little thing and it is FREE! Its something I can sink my teeth into literally and as well as metaphorically.
Kit MacConnell
I'm not much into making ice cream, but I'd like to try the butterbeer and pumpkin juice. We'll see how it works out. =]
Chrissy
Great mini-cookbook full of Potter treats. Will have to use some of these for Halloween!
April
I have not tried any of the recipes but I am looking forward to trying Pumpkin Juice.
Busylizzy111
ok for a free ebook. Not sure if I'm going to recreate one of the recipes..
Victoria
Very cute.
Melissa
In honor of my goal to re-read the first six Harry Potter novels and finally read the last one I have decided to make these recipes as I read them! This is definitely a fun cookbook with easy instructions. I'll probably have my boyfriend's nephew over to watch the movie and have a fun themed snack as I read the books. The Butterscotch Brew Ice Cream Soda will have to be our dessert and I'm sure he'll love it. I'm looking forward to the Double Chocolate Ice Cream Cones. Who doesn't love chocolate ...more
Mia Dell
Fun

I do love Harry Potter. some of the recipes are irrelevant, and there was this weird nook thing at the end that I think means that wasn't the whole book. but the recipes looked very yummy and I am finding my baker friend and making her bake all of them.
shawn elliot camp
This book is awesome get it

I want to try the butter beer so bad it uses lots of sweets and extracted rum (optional) I'm not old enough for rum so not putting rum in there , I would definitely recommend this to harry potter lovers.
Miss Clark
Delicious Summertime Treats

A nice selection of cool, refreshing desserts with a fun twist. The butterbeer recipe is one of the best. Check out the complete cookbook.
Jessica Mixen
Sounds delicious!

There are a bunch of recipes in here that I want to try! Everything sounds so good! I definitely want to get the other cookbook!
Brittney
Awesome book.

This book was really good. :) I'm always looking for a new cookbook to cook from. And this one has really yummy recipes.
Brandi
I can't wait to try making butter beer and pumpkin juice!!! :)
Tori
Really cute freebie I got on my kindle.
Bonnie
Holy Butterbeer

I appreciate that this book gave a few variations on traditional butterbeer. However, other than the butterbeer, I didn't feel that this book contained anything ultra special.
Catherine
A fun way to connect kids to books. Have the kid read the books, then make the food mentioned in the book.
Amanda
More recipes for spring that I coudn't help loving! Butterscotches and lemon drinks, oh my!
gregory greer
gregory greer marked it as to-read
Holly
Holly added it
Cherylrose Budd
Cherylrose Budd marked it as to-read
Jill
Jill marked it as to-read
  • The Everything Soup, Stew, and Chili Cookbook
  • The Everything Potluck Cookbook (Everything Series)
  • Salads for Every Season: 25 Recipes from Earthbound Farm
  • Circle of Friends Cookbook - 25 Savory Pie Recipes
  • Harry Potter Collector's Handbook
  • FREE 25 Language Phrasebook
  • The Everything Family Christmas Book: Stories, Songs, Recipes, Crafts, Traditions, and More!
  • JeBouffe Home Canning Step by Step Guide
  • AARP 2013 Almanac: Free Stuff, Scams and Savings, Diet and Health Tips, Movie Classics and More
  • Dinners Made Easy
  • Easy Vegetarian Recipes
  • SMART SCHOOL TIME RECIPES
  • A Skillet, a Spatula, and a Dream
  • Celtic Folklore Cooking
  • Heating Up the Kitchen: Recipes with Love from Lucky Harbor
  • Baking Basics and Beyond: Learn These Simple Techniques and Bake Like a Pro
Dinah Bucholz is the official author of The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook. Dinah was born to a large family and grew up in a small New York City suburb called Monsey. The most exciting things that happened in her childhood were getting her pony tail pulled by various brothers, also getting teased by the same, and enjoying spectacular good times and spectacular fights with her twin sisters.

Dinah
More about Dinah Bucholz...
The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook: From Cauldron Cakes to Knickerbocker Glory--More Than 150 Magical Recipes for Wizards and Non-Wizards Alike The Unofficial Narnia Cookbook: From Turkish Delight to Gooseberry Fool: Over 150 Recipes Inspired by the Chronicles of Narnia The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook Presents: A Magical Christmas Menu The Unofficial Harry Potter Sweet Shoppe Kit: From Peppermint Humbugs to Sugar Mice - Conjure Up Your Own Magical Confections