Start by marking “Where Do Kisses Come From?” as Want to Read:
Where Do Kisses Come From?

Where Do Kisses Come From?

3.63 of 5 stars 3.63  ·  rating details  ·  95 ratings  ·  7 reviews
From tummy tickles and silly games, and wishes for sweet dreams. No matter what kind of kisses they are, all kisses come from love. Illustrated with family scenes of adorable animals, this charming book is perfect for Valentine's Day and beyond.
Published December 20th 1999 by Golden Books

To ask other readers questions about Where Do Kisses Come From?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Where Do Kisses Come From?

Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice SendakThe Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric CarleGreen Eggs and Ham by Dr. SeussThe Cat in the Hat by Dr. SeussBrown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? by Bill Martin Jr.
Best Childhood Picture Books
306th out of 336 books — 372 voters
The Silver Kiss by Annette Curtis KlauseKissed by an Angel by Elizabeth ChandlerKiss of Death by Rachel CaineKissing the Witch by Emma DonoghueVampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber
Hugs and Kisses
47th out of 88 books — 9 voters

More lists with this book...

Jamie
I love this book because my daughter does. It is one of her favorites and it is just really sweet and simple.
Meg McGregor
I have often asked myself that question, and now, it finally has been answered!

The illustrations here are first rate, soft, endearing, and extremely heartfelt!

Kisses can come at anytime, anyplace, and anywhere.

Among my favorites mentioned are...

Kisses that come from chocolate-covered noses.

Kisses come from your (little one's) special way of helping.

Kisses come from the way you (little one's) snuggle up for a story, your cheek as soft as a rose petal.
Rebeccadanielle
I absolutely love this adorable little book. It makes me smile and feel happy. It's really sweet.
Josiah
This book is surprisingly good, and I would give it two and a half stars. The writing of Maria Fleming is sure and sweet, done with just the right touch of tenderness and a beautiful understanding of the pictures that words can paint. I really enjoyed reading this short book and letting the love in it wash over me. It is medicinal, and makes me happy. :-)
Caitlin Faith
ha ha ha i read that when i was really little! its good?!
Jennifer Lowery
An all time favorite of my son!
Bernice
Bernice marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
BGCC
BGCC marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Erika Reyes
Erika Reyes marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
Laura marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Olivia
Olivia added it
Feb 18, 2015
Aubrey
Aubrey added it
Feb 11, 2015
Melissa Spears
Melissa Spears marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Chrissy
Chrissy marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Haley Resseguie
Haley Resseguie marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Autumn Leaves Are Falling Colorful Leaves (Science Vocabulary Readers) Alpha Tales: Grades Prek-1 Chicken In The City (Grammar Tales) Hippity Skippity Easter