Start by marking “Hypnotic Healing (Fatefully Yours, #6)” as Want to Read:
Hypnotic Healing (Fatefully Yours, #6)

Hypnotic Healing (Fatefully Yours #6)

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  241 ratings  ·  10 reviews
[Siren LoveXtreme Forever ManLove: Erotic Alternative Fantasy Ménage Romance, M/M/M/M/M/M/M/M, demons, light bondage, spanking, sex toys]

Hex has led his warriors through more battles than he can count. They turn to him for answers, for guidance—to show them the way to victory. The responsibility is huge, and the pressure is overwhelming. If they fail, the blame rests with
Published July 25th 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Hypnotic Healing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hypnotic Healing

Serena Yates
The sixth book in this fascinating series focuses on Hex, the alpha demon. At the center of his inner conflict, and the test that follows, is not just his special ability as a healer, but also his quality as a leader. Self-doubts and stress have weakened his resolve and created a dangerous distance between him and his lovers.

Echo plays a key role in helping Hex come to term with the way he leads and how he sees the relationship with his lovers. Admitting he has feelings for the other demons and
Jess
There was a major plot development in this book - something happened to Echo that I did not see coming. I am not sure if I am happy about it or not. I am waiting to see what happens with the rest of the series.

Looking forward to reading the next book
Rachel
For goodness sake, Echo! Just stay inside the freakin' house!

...yeah...that's kinda how I feel :D

I'm loving that everyone's relationships together continue to deepen, but Echo does get on my nerves a little bit sometimes. However, I think the new developments were different and brought something new to the story, and am sticking with this series through the end!
Veronica /  V
I'm loving it. The Demons, Vampires, werewolf are just great!!
There is only one member on this team that drives me a little bit insane...Echo, he is really annoying sometimes. Never mind, the rest of the team makes up for that pain in the ass character.
Riayl
adrienne
typical gabrielle evans serial romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical gabrielle evans? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

out of sheer laziness, i will be using this as my template for all books by :
sunny day
lynn hagen
stormy glenn
scarlett hyacinth
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

unless otherwise noted. i'd apologize, but i'm not sorry. i figure it's about as much time as the
Kelli
Was really looking forward to this warriors story - was hoping for a bit more angst, loved the book - annd there were twists and turns galore - but it was a bit disapointing how VERY quickly Hex got over his issues which seemed to consume him, then sudenly just wernt there.... having said that as I said before i still really enjoyed the book - I just wanted a bit more angst lol.
LDL
This book was a little all over the place. The characters are really what save the series. The minor plots the drive the stories are a bit like a bunny run amok. Still, worth moving on to the next.
Davina
i do like this series but for some reason its falling flat on the task each is to take. another thing echo is ok but he gets on my nerve at times.
LaShonta
Deryncarm1970
Deryncarm1970 marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Keyshmaries
Keyshmaries marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Ingrid Elias
Ingrid Elias marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
  • My Feisty Kitten (Purrfect Mates #7)
  • Hunter (Zeus's Pack, #5)
  • Air Demon
  • Blood Trinity (Neo's Realm, #2)
  • Back to Hell (Hellbourne, #4)
  • Angelic Ties (His Guardian Angels, #2)
Gabrielle Evans grew up in a small town in southern Oklahoma. We’re talking one red light that may or may not work depending on the day of the week. She married her high school sweetheart and the rest is pretty much history. They have two very active boys and one high-strung wiener dog that keeps her constantly on the go. For now, Gabrielle parks her car in north-central Texas, but who knows what ...more
More about Gabrielle Evans...
Leap of Faith (Moonlight Breed, #1) Fire And Ash (Midnight Matings, #3) Howl And Harmony (Midnight Matings, #11) Myth And Mischief (Midnight Matings, #5) Fantasy, Legend, And The Guardian (Midnight Matings, #7)