Start by marking “SWAT Team Two and Miss Robin Hood (The Men of Five-0 #2)” as Want to Read:
SWAT Team Two and Miss Robin Hood (The Men of Five-0 #2)

SWAT Team Two and Miss Robin Hood (The Men of Five-0 #2)

[Siren LoveXtreme Forever: Erotic Paranormal Menage Romantic Suspense, M/F/M/M/M/M, werewolves] When tragedy strikes, Melissa is left responsible to care for a whole family. Desperate times call for desperate measures. As if working in a strip club isn't dangerous enough, she decides to moonlight for the sake of the poor and needy in the community, including her family. Ad ...more
Published June 29th 2011 by Siren Publishing (first published May 9th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about SWAT Team Two and Miss Robin Hood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about SWAT Team Two and Miss Robin Hood

Emily
Melissa has had to do some things she may not be overly proud of to make sure her family and friends are taken care of, but is willing to do it to ensure they get what they need. Working in a strip club as a bartender is not the most ideal, either is her creative way of taking form the seedier side in order to provide for those that cannot do it themselves.

When SWAT team officers and brothers Vince, Logan, Sunny, Frankie, and Jake are at the club for a bachelor party, they realize they have jus
Yona
Feb 12, 2013 Yona rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shifters, menage
MMm I wasn't sure about this book 5 males and one female but it was actually pretty good.
Sassafrass
A review for The Romance Reviews.

A heartwarming story, sizzling chemistry, smokin' hot men, and a whole lot of action come together to make another fantastic read in the Men of Five-O series by Dixie Lynn Dwyer.

SWAT TEAM TWO AND MISS ROBIN HOOD is the story of Melissa who's extremely selfless. At 20, she took on her sister's 3 children when her sister and brother-in-law were killed. She's also taking care of her ailing aunt who's got medical bills racking up. So what's a girl to do? She works a
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

If you’re going to rob from the rich to feed the poor be sure the drug dealing wolf you’re stealing from is an animal in name only and not a true beast!

Melissa (Mel to her friends) has an amazing heart for those in need, to the point of endangering her own life to provide for her orphaned nieces and nephew, a sick aunt and a whole slew of friends and neighbors that just need a helping hand. She has spent the last several years taking
Tasha
Melissa is struggling to provide for herself, her late sister's children, and her sickly aunt. She turns to creative ways to provide her family and friends with money. While working at a gentleman's club, she meets SWAT team two, the Vladamir brothers, who recognize her as their mate.

Ms. Dwyer again manages to write vivid erotic scenes between all parties involved. With five men no one was left out or treated as an afterthought. All the brothers received equal time and emotional involvement with
Lori
Jan 16, 2013 Lori rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this one... 5 hot men that want to love and cherish you for the rest of your lives? Lucky girl!!!

There were some editing errors... a little grammar but most of it was names. There were times when the heroine (Melissa) was referred to as Sam and then there were times the boys were all mixed up like it started out as one and ended up as another. It was confusing at times.

Otherwise, great book!
Amy S.
May 24, 2011 Amy S. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm so glad the author has another book in this series and I hope there is many more to come. Again, the heroine is very strong and helpful in this book. She steals from drug dealers to help her friends and her family. The heroes are yummy Swats. They notice their mate's scent at a crime scene and they arrest her to find out what she was doing there. Of course, she doesn't stay arrested long, lol. This was a very hot book.
Sherry Haynes
Sep 21, 2014 Sherry Haynes rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This series is not for a closed minded individual. There is hot sex scenes with 5 males and one female. Not one male is better than the other (well besides the alpha). This story has suspense and paranormal activity. Those two factors alone would have turn the pages but never forget that the menage does exist in the world of werewolf packs for they do mate for life.
Nov 24, 2013 Sarah rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was better then the first. "Sloshing" was only used once thank god. I found this story more interesting with a hard working bartender/sometime stripper single mum and carer for her ill aunt. The guys had to work harder to get the girl. A lot happens in this book and theirs more then one bad guy so it keep u interested. Great HEA.
Karen
Sep 14, 2013 Karen rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal, shifters
Again I like the story. I'd rate it higher if the editing mistakes were less.
Begum
Apr 20, 2014 Begum rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shifters
Ne diyim aslinda guzel yazilmis shifter romance'ler ama su mate sayisini abartmasalar gerci neyseki bu seride mating ritulelleri cok abartili yazilmiyor
Vicci
Jun 30, 2011 Vicci rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Down and dirty hot and spicy. If you love multiple partners and have a fetish for menage, then you will love this sexually charged book that has a pretty good story to back up all the action.
Lyn
Aug 14, 2011 Lyn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice to read the story of the cousins of Valdamar of the 1st book. Though this book can be read alone.

Hot read, I enjoy it. :)
Midnight Sapp
I re-read it last night, and I liked it more this time.
Blackravens Reviews
Sep 03, 2011 Blackravens Reviews rated it liked it
3.5 Ravens. This is a great series for anyone wanting smoking hot sex with a paranormal twist. To read this review in its entirety, please visit http://www.blackravensreviews.com/?p=...
Ruth Hambley
Jun 08, 2015 Ruth Hambley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good

A good read. Well written. If you enjoy reading shapeshifter menage and romance then you will enjoy this one. I look forward to reading the next instalment of this series.
Amanda
3 1/2 Stars.
April
The story could have been a bit more solid but overall a great read!! Hot alpha shifters and a kick but chick!! Super sexy steamy scenes a plenty!!
Debbie
Nov 13, 2016 Debbie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked the story, but 5 men with 1 woman was a bit much for me.
Norolhoda Arpan
Norolhoda Arpan rated it really liked it
Apr 10, 2012
Mashell Anthony
Mashell Anthony rated it it was amazing
Jul 30, 2016
Rob
Rob rated it it was ok
Apr 21, 2017
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Jan 12, 2017
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Jun 20, 2016
Cheryl Z
Jul 15, 2015 Cheryl Z rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015-botb, 2015
Loved this book. Hope to see more of this series by this author.
S.R. Roddy
S.R. Roddy rated it really liked it
Jul 02, 2014
Erin
Erin rated it did not like it
Oct 24, 2015
Emily
Emily rated it really liked it
Jan 16, 2016
Jackie
Jackie rated it really liked it
Nov 02, 2012
Sue Morrison
Sue Morrison rated it it was amazing
Feb 26, 2013
  • Mate for Three (Pack Law, #3)
  • Alphas' Mate
  • Good Horses, Fast Cars and Real Men
  • Edwina and the Seven Snowed-in Scientists
  • Freya's Mates (Pack Seduction, #2)
  • Maya's Triple Dare (Divine Creek Ranch, #6)
  • Storm Warning (Triple Trouble, #2)
  • Seducing Their Mate (Great Wolves of Passion, Alaska #1)
  • Unbridled and Unclaimed (The Double Rider Men's Club #6)
  • Found in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #5)
  • Suddenly Wolf (Suddenly Wolf, #1)
  • Laurie's Loves (Beckett's Wolf Pack, Triad Mates #1)
  • Running Wilde (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada #3)
People seem to be more interested in my name than where I get my ideas for my stories from. So I might as well share the story behind my name with all my readers.

My momma was born and raised in New Orleans. At the age of twenty, she met and fell in love with an Irishman named Patrick Riley Dwyer. Needless to say, the family was a bit taken aback by this as they hoped she would marry a family frien
More about Dixie Lynn Dwyer...

The Men of Five-0 (9 books)
  • SWAT Team One and the Social Worker (The Men of Five-0, #1)
  • Task Force Three: The Irish Jewel (The Men of Five-0, #3)
  • Task Force One: Dani's Got a Gun (The Men of Five-0, #4)
  • SWAT Team Seven: Goddess of the Circle (The Men of Five-0, #5)
  • Brothers of Were, Goddess of Love (The Men of Five-0, #6)
  • Goddess of Were (The Men of Five-0, #7)
  • Goddess of Unity (The Men of Five-0, #8)
  • Task Force Two: Fennigan Pack's Earth Angel (The Men of Five-O, #9)