Start by marking “Just Like In The Movies .. Light Camera Reaction” as Want to Read:
Just Like In The Movies .. Light Camera Reaction

Just Like In The Movies .. Light Camera Reaction

2.87 of 5 stars 2.87  ·  rating details  ·  90 ratings  ·  8 reviews

To ask other readers questions about Just Like In The Movies .. Light Camera Reaction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just Like In The Movies .. Light Camera Reaction

Kunal
You love the movies? You'll love this book! A light hearted "filmy" book which will appeal to urban generation of India! Enjoy!
Abhishek Devurkar
Avoid. Seriously.
Archana Chari
I gave up on this book years back, when I bought it. The author's way of writing did not appeal to me. It was childish, with side headings in bold black and lot of exclamatory marks as if he was writing English exam. His grammar was poor too, which was one of the main reasons that the book was lying there in my shelf gathering dust. I mean, don't they even proof read a book before they publish it?? So not professional!!
Anyway, I somehow felt like reading it today. It was a very light read. I fin
Piyush Khadgi
A very light hearted sequence of events. not at all thought provoking or serious. exactly like Bollywood movies which are good for fun.
Archana Tanwar
gud as a one time read.
Rajasekhar Reddy
As d title suggests it gives d feel of watching a movie...loved it
Akanksha Rastogi
AWWEESSSSOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE...........JUST LOVE IT!
Swati Agrawal
dis is quite good book
Manisha Arora
Manisha Arora marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2015
Shobuz Karmakar
Shobuz Karmakar marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2015
Tejashree Tantak
Tejashree Tantak marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
Akshita
Akshita marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2015
Nag Nandy
Nag Nandy is currently reading it
Jan 29, 2015
Naphu
Naphu is currently reading it
Dec 27, 2014
Kirti Verma
Kirti Verma marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Avii
Avii added it
Nov 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Rahul Saini is the bestselling author of five hugely popular books – Those small Lil’ Things,
Just like in the Movies, The Orange Hangover and most recently Paperback Dreams and
Just For You, which created a lot of buzz and raised many questions about the current
scenario of the publishing industry in India. All his books have featured in various bestselling lists across the nation.
His books have str
More about Rahul Saini...
Those Small Lil' Things In Life And Love The Orange hangover Just for You Paperback Dreams The Orange Hangover