Love's Master (Victorian Erotic, #2)

Love's Master (Victorian Erotic #2)

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  77 ratings  ·  8 reviews
23 year old Lily finds herself widowed and forced to live with her brother and his family, including his eight year old son William, who is nothing short of a terror. Sure she cannot go another day with his behavior, she begins to search for a new nanny and tutor for her nephew with little success. But when she happens across an advertisement in the Times that seems to be...more
Kindle Edition
Published (first published July 9th 2011)

Lady Raven RAVE!
This is my third book by the author and I have enjoyed both pervious books immensely. This book is apart of the Erotic Trilogy Novellas set in Victorian England. The first book in the series was Vampire Dreams. The second book in the series Love's Master is different from Vampire Dreams, as it's not a Paranormal read. It's different as they are all erotic tales told in the Victorian Era. I can honestly say before I read the author's books I'm starting to wonder what twist will she include in her...more
Charlotte
Another great story by Gabrielle. I have read some books where the meantion of D/s can be quite graphic - sometimes the topic can make you feel uncomfortable or it's toe curlingly good up you can put it down, but with the book it was done almost sweetly. It showed the kind and innocent side which some books miss.
I love how the book ends with Lily having to make a choose which could break her heart. And how you almost don't see the change in the story coming.
Can't wait for the next in the series.
Lori
Rating: 4.5 stars

HOT!!! This book was incredible and I absolutely loved it. From start to finish you will be captivated with the story and the characters. If you haven't read this book yet it is a MUST READ!!!
Kim
Not sure what to say....It was a quick read and I loved it. Totally in love with Lily and Kadar.
Julie Beasley
This is a Victorian novella with a difference, which i really enjoyed.

Lily a young widow, who is looking for more excitement in her life.
A mysterious man called Kadar introduces her into a whole new world of sensuality.
While an English Captain tries to woo her.
Who will win her heart.

I liked the way Gabrielle Bisset described Victorian life, and customs
O0h what those raunchy Victorians got up to. Read it and see.

This is also the 2nd story in the Victorian Trilogy
Lorraine Lesar
Loved it, loved it; loved it!!! Never read any of Gabrielle Bisset before, but will certainly add her to my list. I love regency romance but this went to a level I have never even thought about. This book is hot with quite graphic love scenes but also has a story as well. Recommended.
Anna
Enjoyable bargain read on Kindle. Liked it more than the first in the series, Vampire Dreams.
Vee
Enjoyable read.
twelvejan [Alexandria]
twelvejan [Alexandria] marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Cecelia
Cecelia marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Amy Klima
Amy Klima marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
✿kawehi.reviews
✿kawehi.reviews marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Pj Nusbaum
Pj Nusbaum marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Angel
Angel marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
Carolina
Carolina marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2014
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2014
Catherine Graham
Catherine Graham marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2014
Mehnaz
Mehnaz marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2014
Cenaida
Cenaida marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Blood Avenged (Sons of Navarus, #1) Vampire Dreams (Victorian Erotic, #1) Vampire Dreams Revamped (Sons of Navarus, #0.5) Blood Betrayed  (Sons of Navarus, #2) Blood Spirit (Sons of Navarus, #3)