Start by marking “The Starseed Transmissions” as Want to Read:
The Starseed Transmissions

The Starseed Transmissions (The Starseed Trilogy #1)

The first volume of the Starseed Trilogy: Intuitive knowledge featuring a startling new view of human evolution.
Published August 16th 2011 by HarperOne (first published 1986)

To ask other readers questions about The Starseed Transmissions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Starseed Transmissions

Jeanne Johnston
May 06, 2016 Jeanne Johnston rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's been years since I first read this and I had forgotten how heavily it relied on christianity-centered concepts. That bums me out a bit and blunts the message. I'm sure this is intended simply as a frame of reference so the average reader will be able to grasp the concepts, but for those who reject the trappings, the message gets fuzzy.

Those of a magickal bent know that technology without a frame of reference--the language to describe it--makes it seem like magic. Show a Bic lighter to some
Sabrina
Feb 05, 2014 Sabrina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Excellent writing. When the Christ Consciousness began speaking my mind became blown. I was already pleased with the angelic body information as it gave understanding but then came Christ!
Small but powerful looking forward to reading The Third Millennium after meditating on all that The Starseed Transmissions offered.
Kristin Myrtle
Apr 10, 2009 Kristin Myrtle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2009
this book is so beauiful, it's transcendent... it fills me with hope for the future.
LInda Avila
Oct 02, 2016 LInda Avila rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enlightening and beautifully written.
Margot
Wow. I don't know what I was really expecting, when I dug this thin little book out of the back of my closet to finally read. But I certainly never could have imagined what I found.

Ken Carey's "transmission" bridges the divide between science and religion, walking in sync with many other philosophies including Buddhism, The Secret, and self-actualization, etc. I was extremely surprised to find how many of my own half-formed thoughts (often showing up as themes in my writing) strongly mirrored Ca
Patricia
Sep 08, 2013 Patricia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I decided to read this AGAIN due to the urgency of the message. With scientists saying that something is going on astronomically, and many respected authors writing books about this time period, along with the predictions of the Mayans & other indigenous groups coming forward to share their prophecies- well it seemed the right time to re-read, to see how the ideas of Ken Carey's channeled book compare with some of the current information out there. The book is beautifully written and even if ...more
Roger Buck
Absolutely loved this when I read it, while living at Findhorn nearly 30 years ago. Back then, I thought of Ken Carey as a distinctly Christian kind of New Age soul. How many years it took me to see that the Christ Mystery was something utterly different from what I ever found in Carey or any other of New Age author.

Because ten years after I left Findhorn, on an autumn night of 1997, everything changed: http://corjesusacratissimum.org/2013/...
Deanna Joseph
Dec 27, 2012 Deanna Joseph rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a pretty interesting book - and I'll say I enjoyed it way more the second time around. It's a channeled work, and starts off with the feel of an angelic or star being. Toward the end of the book it's clearly Christ (or the Christ consciousness), but it's always loving, and always striving to remind us we are more than we think, we are connected, and we are loved.
Magdelanye
It takes a leap of instinct to even open a book like this, channelled over a brief period and no doubt coloured by the authors own bias and habits of thinking. For all that, there were some remarkable bits, stuff that really resonated,and I shall write more on this when I have had the chance to brood a bit more.
Sven
Feb 21, 2009 Sven rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: science-fiction
A short text with a hopeful view of a spiritual future. A bit slow to get started, but becomes easier.

Much of the last half is a retelling of Jesus's words from the new testament.

This is a bit more mystical than I usually read, but it's worth the time.
seth chapin
Mar 21, 2009 seth chapin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have a signed copy-it's a smaller book, extremely fun to read through. I would recommend it. Great book on Perceptual Realities.
Nathan
Nov 19, 2007 Nathan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: wake-up, fastreads
First in a series of four books, this is a channeled book from more evolved non-physical entities from the 1980s about the coming human evolutionary quantum leap. Fascinating, and probably true.
Kamil
Aug 20, 2013 Kamil rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
One of the weirdest books I've ever read. I liked the stream-of-consciousness style and it identified some interesting and thought provoking ideas. However, the premise was just too weird.
Shannon McRae
Shannon McRae rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2014
Joe
Jun 22, 2008 Joe rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
humanity must evolve or grow stale....
Ashraf Hadden
Ashraf Hadden rated it it was amazing
May 10, 2016
Brandon Commiskey
Brandon Commiskey rated it really liked it
Apr 16, 2013
Billiam
Billiam rated it did not like it
Mar 03, 2016
Mashwani Khan
Mashwani Khan rated it liked it
Dec 10, 2016
Jynna
Jynna rated it really liked it
Jul 10, 2012
Susan Cunnah
Susan Cunnah rated it it was amazing
Dec 28, 2016
Jaime C. Pleps
Jaime C. Pleps rated it liked it
Jul 18, 2016
Janet Chisholm
Janet Chisholm rated it liked it
Mar 06, 2016
Michael
Michael rated it really liked it
May 10, 2008
Rodney B. Plimpton
Rodney B. Plimpton rated it liked it
Sep 08, 2016
Denise
Denise rated it it was amazing
Sep 27, 2008
Heather
Heather rated it it was amazing
Jul 31, 2016
Dan Gross
Dan Gross rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2013
Remyvega
Remyvega rated it it was amazing
Sep 18, 2016
Marga Ayers
Marga Ayers rated it really liked it
Apr 03, 2015
  • The Pleiadian Workbook: Awakening Your Divine Ka
  • Family of Light: Pleiadian Tales and Lessons in Living
  • In the Courtyard of the Kabbalist
  • Fractions: The First Half of The Fall Revolution
  • When Everything Changes, Change Everything: In a Time of Turmoil, A Pathway to Peace
  • The Daughters of Joy: An Adventure of the Heart
  • With or Without God: Why the Way We Live is More Important than What We Believe
  • The Essential Zohar: The Source of Kabbalistic Wisdom
  • Light Emerging: The Journey of Personal Healing
  • Secrets of the Soil: New Solutions for Restoring Our Planet
  • Jump...And Your Life Will Appear: An Inch-by-Inch Guide to Making a Major Change
  • Soul Love: Awakening Your Heart Centers (Soul Life, #1)
  • The Green Boat: Reviving Ourselves in Our Capsized Culture
  • Keeper'n Me
  • The Second Book of the Tao
Ken Carey has been conducting workshops on education and the environment for more than ten years. He is the author of several books, including ‘The Starseed Transmissions’, ‘Vision’ and ‘The Third Millennium’.
More about Ken Carey...

The Starseed Trilogy (3 books)
  • Return of the Bird Tribes
  • Starseed, the Third Millennium: Living in the Posthistoric World

“With a clever and subtle lie, you were convinced to not exactly stop trusting in God, but to stop trusting exclusively in God. The” 0 likes