Start by marking “How to Seduce a Billionaire” as Want to Read:
How to Seduce a Billionaire

How to Seduce a Billionaire (Duke Brothers #3)

The first step...mix business with pleasure
New hairdo? Makeup? A dress? Where did his efficient secretary go? Because the woman in front of Brandon Duke is not the Kelly Meredith who left on vacation two weeks ago. He is shocked--and curiously enchanted--by her transformation.
She says this makeover is all part of her become more seductive. And this billionaire
Published August 1st 2011 by Harlequin Desire (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about How to Seduce a Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Seduce a Billionaire

Lindsey ( United By Books Reviews)
My Thoughts: Top notch and indispensable secretary Kelly goes on vacation to return as a stunning beauty that leaves her boss, Brandon Duke, reeling from the impact. Kelly got made over to make a impact on her ex, who would be in town on business. What better way to get back at a ex than make yourself up and get yourself tutored in the art of seduction. The tutor just happened to be Brandon, her boss, after finally seeing what he shockingly hadn't noticed in all the years they had worked togethe ...more
Susan rated it really liked it
Jul 23, 2011
Jul 24, 2011 Latte rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really wanted to rate this higher but it really bugged me how superficial the character of Brandon was that he was only attracted to Kelly after her makeover.
Aug 25, 2011 Penney rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this book, the characters were great I loved the setting for the book to it all sounded so brilliant it makes me want to go see Napa Valley now!
This is a new Author for me and I think she is great and I will be reading more of her books!
Sep 03, 2011 Helen rated it it was amazing
A fantastic story to finish with The Duke Brothers loved it such a good read loved Brandon and Kelly and of course you have to love Sally and her match making skills
Oct 17, 2011 Ladyacct rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shorts
Really enjoyed this book from beginning to end, it's the third in the series involving the Duke brothers and was enjoyable from the main story line to the background/family characters revisits.

No typos/editing issues noticed.
Jan 04, 2012 TheGeekyBlogger rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011-read
Received for Review
Overall Rating 4.0
Story Rating 4.0
Character Rating 4.0
Buy Your Own Copy
Amazon Barnes & Noble

Note: This is a quick review for a delightfully fun quick read. I am really beginning to like some of the Desire, Blaze, and Nocturne reads from Harlequin. How to Seduce a Billionaire by Kate Carlisle is a very good example of a short story done right!

Review: As a geek who always dreamed of turning into a swan, How to Seduce a Billionaire had me identifying with Kelly from the begin
Laura rated it really liked it
Jan 10, 2012
Jan 25, 2012 Jasey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: harlequin-desire
Jan 31, 2014 Mem rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
D2104 Aug2011 Sally Duke wants her sons married, two of the three have married. Brandon is in her sights.
Jojan rated it liked it
May 26, 2012
Jul 21, 2012 MACXINE rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I hardly give a book five-star rating but this one is very satisfying, why?
1. The plot is my kind of story - a sensual love story.
2. The hero - Brandon Duke, billionaire, alpha male, passionate and driven, afraid to fall in love, not interested in getting married and having his own family, the one who taught his assistant the art of seduction. The heroine - Kelly Meredith, an organized and super efficient assistant to Brandon, whom once a boring and plain Jane became a beautiful and attractive S
Aug 06, 2012 HÜLYA rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Aşk ve özel hayatı birbirne karıştırmak çoğunlukla kaosa neden olur..
Duke Kardeşlerden tanıdığımız Brandon Duke'n hayatında ciddi bir ilişkiye yer yoktu..Dört yıldır asistanlığını yapan Kelly Meredith ise mutlu sonlara inanan bir genç kadındı..Dört yıl önce onu acımasızca terkeden sevgilisinden intikam almak için kolları sıvar..İlk önce görünüşünü tepeden tırnağa değiştirir..Sonrada Brandon'dan yardım istemeğe karar verir..Ama bu resmen ateşle oynamağa davettir..
Çok güzeldi bu ayki Desire serisi
Kate Carlisle - Beş Adımda Aşk

Sıra diğer kadeşimiz Brandon da. Asistanınız çalışkan sade kızımız 2 haftalık spa tatilinden geri dönüşte baştan aşağı yenilenmiş, çarpıcı bir şekilde gelirse ve de 5 yıl önceki eski sevgilisini etkilemek istediğini söyler ve bunun için sizden yardım isterse ne olur acaba okuyalım bakalım ne olacak:)
Lasticmax rated it really liked it
Jan 10, 2013
Yazar orta derece, daha iyilerini okudum. Seri de genel olarak fena değil/iyi arasında bi' şey.

As a result, liked it -> 3 stars
Janet rated it liked it
Mar 05, 2013 rated it liked it
Apr 28, 2013
Jan rated it really liked it
Aug 22, 2013
Mousumi Bhattacharya
As M&Bs go, I will say that this is quite tame. Not much of a story in this either and completely predictable. Though I suppose this book is good enough for one time reading!
Just an okay romance. I love Kate Carlisle's Bibliophile Mysteries and saw this book also listed on her Goodreads page and thought I'd order it from the library. I had no idea that it was a Harlequin Romance! But I was bored and sick with strep, so I read it anyway....

Basically, it was a Harlequin. Better than most, probably, but just a romance with no substance. I much prefer Carlisle's Bibliophile Mysteries which contain suspense, humor, quirky characters, and just plain entertainment, along
Sherry Wright
Sherry Wright rated it really liked it
Nov 03, 2015
Jey rated it it was ok
Jan 18, 2014
Kind of an Ugly swan story and covers all the bases I like in a harlequin style story. I liked the characters better than most harlequins, especially the heroine, Kelly. She wasn't harbouring an unrequited crush on her boss. In fact she fought against it as much as he did. I found this SOOO refreshing from the usual. Brandon starts to sound kind of desperate in his personal declarations of eternal bachelordom. He doth protest too much you know?! The ending was pretty sweet! I look forward to che ...more
Virgínia Mareco
I read this book in Portuguese entitled «Quem seduz quem?» This novel was very beautiful. It gave me immense pleasure to read. It is a book that makes us happy.

Eu li este livro em português, intitulado «Quem seduz quem?» Esta novela foi muito bonita. Deu-me imenso prazer ler. É um livro que nos faz feliz.
Sep 30, 2015 Jane rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoy this book. I kept laughing at the first part. Really cute, I say. Ok, shall not reveal too much info. Nice book.
Oct 31, 2015 Amy rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I was unimpressed. The dialogue was lame and the plot was unoriginal and predictable.
There were a few LOL moments at the beginning of this book and I liked the premise. However, I didn't really buy into the first kiss between the hero and heroine, and then there was a chapter that was entirely exposition. This lost me entirely and it was a DNF for me.
Christina Brooke
Christina Brooke rated it it was amazing
Apr 21, 2016
I don't know how to say this in a constructive kind of way.
But I don't really like both h and H hahahahahahahahahaha....!!!

For 4 years? The heroine looks like this:

Not really but close enough HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!! *cough cough cough*

Then she decided to have a make over (to get back at her ex-boyfriend who told her she was ugly and lousy in bed). Then one morning as she came to work, she looked like this:

then the Hero (her boss) went:

and this

and this

then BLAH BLAH BLAH because i really forg
  • A Win-Win Proposition
  • On the Verge of I Do (Dynasties: The Kincaids #4)
  • In Bed with the Opposition (Texas Cattleman's Club: The Showdown #6)
  • To Kiss a King (Kings of California, #12)
  • Caroselli's Christmas Baby (The Caroselli Inheritance #1)
  • Inherited: One Child (Billionaires and Babies, #6)
  • Billionaire's Jet Set Babies (Billionaires and Babies, #20)
  • Bought: His Temporary Fiancée (The Takeover, #4)
  • A Secret Birthright
  • A Tangled Affair (The Pearl House #2)
  • Seduced: The Unexpected Virgin (The Takeover, #2)
  • What Happens in Charleston... (Dynasties: The Kincaids #2)
  • In His Brother's Place
  • The Cowboy's Pride (The Worths of Red Ridge, #2; Billionaires and Babies, #22)
Golden Heart and Daphne du Maurier Award winning author Kate Carlisle spent over twenty years working in television production as an Associate Director for game and variety shows, including The Midnight Special, Solid Gold and The Gong Show. She traveled the world as a Dating Game chaperone and performed strange acts of silliness on The Gong Show. She also studied acting and singing, toiled in vin ...more
More about Kate Carlisle...

Duke Brothers (3 books)
  • The Millionaire Meets His Match (Duke Brothers #1)
  • Sweet Surrender, Baby Surprise (Duke Brothers #2)