Start by marking “How to Seduce a Billionaire” as Want to Read:
How to Seduce a Billionaire

How to Seduce a Billionaire (Duke Brothers #3)

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  190 ratings  ·  19 reviews
The first step...mix business with pleasureNew hairdo? Makeup? A dress? Where did his efficient secretary go? Because the woman in front of Brandon Duke is not the Kelly Meredith who left on vacation two weeks ago. He is shocked-- and curiously enchanted--by her transformation.

She says this makeover is all part of her plan...to become more seductive. And this billionaire i...more
Published August 1st 2011 by Harlequin Desire (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about How to Seduce a Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Seduce a Billionaire

Susanna Carr
Kelly Meredith is a top-notch assistant who is known for her efficiency than for her looks. But when she discovers that her ex-boyfriend will be in town, Kelly decides it's time for a makeover. However, a new look isn't enough. Her ex didn't think she was good at sex, or even kissing. She needs a tutor. Someone like her playboy boss, Brandon Duke.

Brandon can't believe he never noticed that Kelly was a sexy woman. And he didn't want her kissing anyone in the office, unless it's him! But he can't...more
HÜLYA
Aşk ve özel hayatı birbirne karıştırmak çoğunlukla kaosa neden olur..
Duke Kardeşlerden tanıdığımız Brandon Duke'n hayatında ciddi bir ilişkiye yer yoktu..Dört yıldır asistanlığını yapan Kelly Meredith ise mutlu sonlara inanan bir genç kadındı..Dört yıl önce onu acımasızca terkeden sevgilisinden intikam almak için kolları sıvar..İlk önce görünüşünü tepeden tırnağa değiştirir..Sonrada Brandon'dan yardım istemeğe karar verir..Ama bu resmen ateşle oynamağa davettir..
Çok güzeldi bu ayki Desire serisi...more
ѕєяєηιтι
Kate Carlisle - Beş Adımda Aşk

Sıra diğer kadeşimiz Brandon da. Asistanınız çalışkan sade kızımız 2 haftalık spa tatilinden geri dönüşte baştan aşağı yenilenmiş, çarpıcı bir şekilde gelirse ve de 5 yıl önceki eski sevgilisini etkilemek istediğini söyler ve bunun için sizden yardım isterse ne olur acaba okuyalım bakalım ne olacak:)
Ladyacct
Really enjoyed this book from beginning to end, it's the third in the series involving the Duke brothers and was enjoyable from the main story line to the background/family characters revisits.

No typos/editing issues noticed.
Nihawmi
3,5
Yazar orta derece, daha iyilerini okudum. Seri de genel olarak fena değil/iyi arasında bi' şey.

As a result, liked it -> 3 stars
Lindsey ( United By Books Reviews)
My Thoughts: Top notch and indispensable secretary Kelly goes on vacation to return as a stunning beauty that leaves her boss, Brandon Duke, reeling from the impact. Kelly got made over to make a impact on her ex, who would be in town on business. What better way to get back at a ex than make yourself up and get yourself tutored in the art of seduction. The tutor just happened to be Brandon, her boss, after finally seeing what he shockingly hadn't noticed in all the years they had worked togethe...more
MACXINE
I hardly give a book five-star rating but this one is very satisfying, why?
1. The plot is my kind of story - a sensual love story.
2. The hero - Brandon Duke, billionaire, alpha male, passionate and driven, afraid to fall in love, not interested in getting married and having his own family, the one who taught his assistant the art of seduction. The heroine - Kelly Meredith, an organized and super efficient assistant to Brandon, whom once a boring and plain Jane became a beautiful and attractive S...more
Felicia
Received for Review
Overall Rating 4.0
Story Rating 4.0
Character Rating 4.0
Buy Your Own Copy
Amazon Barnes & Noble

Note: This is a quick review for a delightfully fun quick read. I am really beginning to like some of the Desire, Blaze, and Nocturne reads from Harlequin. How to Seduce a Billionaire by Kate Carlisle is a very good example of a short story done right!

Review: As a geek who always dreamed of turning into a swan, How to Seduce a Billionaire had me identifying with Kelly from the begin...more
Susanne
Just an okay romance. I love Kate Carlisle's Bibliophile Mysteries and saw this book also listed on her Goodreads page and thought I'd order it from the library. I had no idea that it was a Harlequin Romance! But I was bored and sick with strep, so I read it anyway....

Basically, it was a Harlequin. Better than most, probably, but just a romance with no substance. I much prefer Carlisle's Bibliophile Mysteries which contain suspense, humor, quirky characters, and just plain entertainment, along...more
Jasey
Penney
I absolutely loved this book, the characters were great I loved the setting for the book to it all sounded so brilliant it makes me want to go see Napa Valley now!
This is a new Author for me and I think she is great and I will be reading more of her books!
Helen
A fantastic story to finish with The Duke Brothers loved it such a good read loved Brandon and Kelly and of course you have to love Sally and her match making skills
Latte
I really wanted to rate this higher but it really bugged me how superficial the character of Brandon was that he was only attracted to Kelly after her makeover.
Mem
D2104 Aug2011 Sally Duke wants her sons married, two of the three have married. Brandon is in her sights.
Harlie Williams
Aug 21, 2011 Harlie Williams rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone
Check out my review on my blog. Here is the link: http://harliebooks.blogspot.com

Nooreza
Great book. Highly recommended
Jennifer Lyon
So sweet, funny and sexy!
Racheal Robinson
Racheal Robinson marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Daisy
Daisy marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
Cilla
Cilla marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Virginia Galvez
Virginia Galvez marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Flisan
Flisan marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Jean
Jean marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
Ieva
Ieva marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
  • Billionaire's Jet Set Babies
  • Caroselli's Christmas Baby (The Caroselli Inheritance #1)
  • Nothing Short Of Perfect
  • Marriage Made on Paper
  • Nicolo: The Powerful Sicilian (Orisini Brothers, #4)
  • To Kiss a King (Kings of California, #11)
  • A Secret Birthright
  • What Lies Beneath
  • The Fearless Maverick (Bad Blood, #4)
  • The Matchmaker Bride
  • A Real Cowboy (Rich Rugged Ranchers #2)
  • Her Little Secret, His Hidden Heir
  • Reckless Night In Rio
Golden Heart and Daphne du Maurier Award winning author Kate Carlisle spent over twenty years working in television production as an Associate Director for game and variety shows, including The Midnight Special, Solid Gold and The Gong Show. She traveled the world as a Dating Game chaperone and performed strange acts of silliness on The Gong Show. She also studied acting and singing, toiled in vin...more
More about Kate Carlisle...
Homicide in Hardcover (A Bibliophile Mystery, #1) If Books Could Kill (Bibliophile Mystery, #2) The Lies That Bind (A Bibliophile Mystery, #3) Murder under Cover (A Bibliophile Mystery, #4) One Book in the Grave (A Bibliophile Mystery, #5)