Start by marking “The Elf, the Cat, and the Human” as Want to Read:
The Elf, the Cat, and the Human

The Elf, the Cat, and the Human

The truest form of trouble is a love triangle…

Teric is a cat shifter, too shy to ever admit the growing crush he has on his roommate and best friend, Edric—and too petrified to ever admit to his feelings for the haughty elf Akeid. Then Akeid asks him out, and begins to return his feelings with interest.

Edric has had a crush on Teric for ages, but has never known how to app
ebook
Published August 16th 2011 by Less Than Three Press

To ask other readers questions about The Elf, the Cat, and the Human, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Elf, the Cat, and the Human

Mandy*reads obsessively*

I liked Teric and only Teric.
His roommate crushes on him ,so he drags him everywhere, without his glasses and leaves him stranded more often than not, good way to show you care. The Elf hates the human (said roomate) he decides to go after Teric, the cat , to hurt him! Well, a prince among men, I'm sure!
Sure we find out that the elf doesn't really mean it and has gotten 'attached' and will catch hell from his family for it, but they all decided to be together as a ménage..but not really, the hum
Deeze
May 08, 2015 Deeze rated it liked it
Shelves: quick-easy-reads
A fun quirky little read but I can't help feeling that this is only part of a longer story.

I'm not a fan of threesomes and the way this one stands I'd rather of not seen Akeid get to join in. With a longer story and more detail on background I have a feeling I would change my mind.
Cole Riann

I'm normally a very big fan of Sasha MIller's stories and novels, but this one just didn't work for me. I didn't really like either of the three MCs and their behavior just completely baffled me.
Kathleen
Dec 09, 2011 Kathleen rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal, poly, short
This was an interesting short story about roommates who are both unwittingly crushing on each other and the guy who thinks he hates one so uses the other to get back at him and somehow all three of them end up together. Knowing it was meant to be threesome by the end I was rooting for all three of them from the beginning even when they were being stupid. I enjoyed this story and would love to read more about these three as they figure out if they can last together or not. (hint, hint Sasha) =)
Adria Maria
Nov 21, 2016 Adria Maria rated it really liked it
cute
Tam
Sep 04, 2012 Tam rated it liked it
This review can be found at Brief Encounters Reviews.

This was a sweet non-explicit menage story, but the ending left me a bit unsure about the feelings of some of the participants. Teric and Edric have been roommates at college for two years and while both are crushing on the other, neither wants to make a move for fear of ruining their friendship. One night they go to an elf club, but Teric makes great effort to tame his ears and tail (he’s the kind of shifter who always has his tail and ears o
Wendy Ann
Cute concept for a book, but just a little short to contain much depth. I read this book to complete a shelf challenge (needed one for the anthropomorphic category). I was a little apprehensive about the subject, but found that I really could like it. I would have loved to see more actual action between the main characters (beyond a little kissing) – especially bringing Teric’s cat features to the forefront in that action. I’m always going to wonder about the possibilities with that tail…hmm. I ...more
Tailtiu
Oct 29, 2011 Tailtiu rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m-plus-x
2,5* ...nice cover ;)
Asitha
Aug 23, 2011 Asitha rated it really liked it
If it had been just a little bit longer toward the end I would have given it 5 stars. It just seemed a little rushed toward the end. But overall I found it a very enjoyable, quick read.
Shari
Shari rated it liked it
Aug 31, 2014
Aida
Aida rated it really liked it
Oct 17, 2011
Meep
Meep rated it did not like it
Jul 08, 2012
Siobhan Crosslin
Siobhan Crosslin rated it really liked it
Sep 02, 2013
Kris
Kris rated it it was ok
Aug 21, 2011
Adriana
I really like this book, but I want more! :(
Serehtt
Serehtt rated it it was amazing
Jul 12, 2011
Szuszu
Szuszu rated it it was ok
Jan 24, 2012
Teresa
Teresa rated it liked it
Sep 30, 2012
Sara
Sara rated it really liked it
Mar 13, 2012
Blue Dragon
Blue Dragon rated it really liked it
Dec 01, 2013
Dhole
Dhole rated it liked it
Dec 27, 2016
Maike
Maike rated it really liked it
Oct 12, 2015
Tamarrion Lash
Feb 27, 2013 Tamarrion Lash rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m-romance
Meh. Автор может сильно лучше.
Dsq
Dsq rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2017
KR
KR rated it really liked it
Feb 24, 2014
Ilka
Ilka rated it really liked it
Sep 23, 2011
Suzie
Suzie rated it it was amazing
Sep 04, 2014
Li-li Smith
Li-li Smith rated it it was amazing
Jan 13, 2012
Sarah rated it really liked it
Sep 06, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Sasha L. Miller spends most of her time writing, reading, or playing with all things website design. She loves telling stories, especially romance, because there’s nothing better than giving people their happily ever afters. When not writing, she spends time cooking, harassing her roommates, and playing with her cats.
More about Sasha L. Miller...