Start by marking “Spirit Driven Events - Fascinating and Enlightening True Stories” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Spirit Driven Events -...

Mary D. Scott

Spirit Driven Events - Fascinating and Enlightening True Stories

Spirit Driven Events

The following things are NOT VISIBLE, yet we all believe them to exist in our world: Air; Calories; Cold; Taste; Thought; Trust, Love; and Whisper.

While these things cannot be seen, they may be felt, heard, smelled, or tasted. No one seems to have a problem with not being able to see these things. Yet when people say they can see, talk to, and/or sens
Nook, 190 pages
Published May 1st 2010 by Mary D. Scott

Be the first to ask a question about Spirit Driven Events - Fascinating and Enlightening True Stories

Diane
Feb 13, 2012 Diane rated it it was amazing
Spirit Driven Events by Mary D. Scott

When I first met Mary, she took time with me to talk about her experiences, tested me for spiritual sensitivity, and I bought her book to learn about her experiences.

What I found while reading Spirit Driven Events was I’d had some similar experiences myself. Mary then suggested I read the book again to see what I can learn and apply to my life.

I did so, and gained a different insight, reading it as a guide for myself. I will soon read it for a third time.

I wo
Dani Moore
Jan 20, 2012 Dani Moore rated it it was amazing
Fascinating, factual accounts of "Spirit Driven Events" with lots of photos. The spiral binding works really well as it allows you to lay them flat and study them at your leisure.
I found it especially interesting that in one section the author was actually trying to "fake" the photos with techniques that have been touted as how people fake spirit photos. They didn't work! She was unable to recreate the effects in her true photos, and couldn't do it!
A great book to read if you are interested in t
Mary Scott
Mary Scott rated it it was amazing
Nov 13, 2015
Mary
Mary rated it it was amazing
Sep 08, 2013
Connie Kline
Connie Kline marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Naomi
Naomi marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014