Start by marking “Missing Mother-To-Be” as Want to Read:
Missing Mother-To-Be

Missing Mother-To-Be (The Kelley Legacy #5)

3.59 of 5 stars 3.59  ·  rating details  ·  69 ratings  ·  8 reviews

"I'm torn between throttling you and kissing you."

Lana Kelley never imagined the magical night she shared with a stranger would result in pregnancy. But when she's kidnapped, Lana is shocked to discover one of her captors is none other than the father of her unborn child.

Mercenary Deacon Holt can't understand Lana. She should hate him. Instead, she refuses to believe he's

Published October 18th 2011 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Missing Mother-To-Be, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Missing Mother-To-Be

Alicia (is beyond tired of your *ish)
I got this one on a Target clearance shelf for 96 cents! You have no idea how exciting that was. I was close to doing a jig right there in the aisle. Especially since I refuse to go to the book section anymore (oh God, I miss it so) due to a rage inducing fan fiction parading itself as a "book".

I'm getting off track. Where was I?

Oh, right. It was 96 cents!

It's a typical Harlequin romantic suspense from beginning to end. The premise of the story is a good one. A young woman studying abroad is kid
Susan
Good book. The kidnapping was talked about in previous books, but we never got anything from Lana's point of view. This is her story. Lana was a bit of a Pollyanna in this book, always seeing the good in things. The problem was that she didn't see the bad things too. Her hookup with Deacon in the beginning of the book resulted in her pregnancy. When she was kidnapped by him, she tried to believe that he was an undercover cop, until he told her no. Because of his background, Deacon felt that he w ...more
Jane
If I could give a negative rating to this book I would. Heroine has one night stand. Figures out she is pregnant two weeks later. Then she is kidnapped by her one night stand who is a hired merc. Deacon, the hired merc, is appalled at the way that his knew boss is a "sadistic" bastard. Who has this merc been working for before?

The reason for the heroine's kidnapping is so flimsy it evoked a literal and unhappy groan.

Worse, heroine's family is super wealthy and powerful but only one person is e
Tt
Didn't like the H, the title, the believability factor...could go on but I won't.
Mombo
Omigosh what a good suspense-filled story but the ending was unbelievable and weak. Deacon should have been in jail or killed by those see everything, know everything foes of Hank Kelley but somehow survives and lives happily ever after.

I actually liked Lana. Why, I am not sure.
Cathy Beckett
This installment to The Kelley Legacy was worth every single star I gave it. Lana's story kept me on the edge of my seat the entire book. I loved Deacon Holt alias Delta. The last book in the series is next up on my reading stack.
Riki Bill
An excellent, quickly read book that I found very hard to put down. The story is compelling and easy to follow. I would love to read more of Elle Kennedy's books in the near future
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Kelley Legacy
PWRL
May 21, 2013 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013-new
A
Alexa Crib
Alexa Crib marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
Lisa Pullen
Lisa Pullen is currently reading it
Jun 07, 2015
BlackRoze Tamibates
BlackRoze Tamibates marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2015
Erica Cymbalak
Erica Cymbalak marked it as to-read
May 22, 2015
Anna-marie
Anna-marie marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Misty
Misty marked it as to-read
May 09, 2015
Janie Jones
Janie Jones marked it as to-read
May 07, 2015
Lux
Lux marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
1935000
A USA Today bestselling author, Elle Kennedy grew up in the suburbs of Toronto, Ontario, and holds a B.A. in English from York University. From an early age, she knew she wanted to be a writer, and actively began pursuing that dream when she was a teenager.

Elle currently writes for various publishers. She loves strong heroines and sexy alpha heroes, and just enough heat and danger to keep things i
More about Elle Kennedy...

The Kelley Legacy (6 books)
  • Private Justice (The Kelley Legacy, #1)
  • Special Ops Bodyguard
  • Cowboy Under Siege
  • Rancher Under Cover
  • Captain's Call of Duty
The Deal (Off-Campus, #1) The Mistake (Off-Campus, #2) Heat of the Moment (Out of Uniform, #1) Heat of Passion (Out of Uniform, #2) Hotter Than Ever (Out of Uniform, #9)