Start by marking “The Silver Stag of Bunratty” as Want to Read:
The Silver Stag of Bunratty

The Silver Stag of Bunratty

The hunt is on. Sir Richard de Clare wants the head of the Silver Stag on his walls at Bunratty Castle. Dame Anna, the mysterious woman in the castle tower, warns that nay harm to this stag will bring doom to Bunratty for generations to come.
Four children work together to save the stag. But they are soon out of their depth - and now they become the hunted ones. Can they sa
Published December 31st 2011 by O'Brien Press

To ask other readers questions about The Silver Stag of Bunratty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Silver Stag of Bunratty

Jesycca Cousineau
Jun 02, 2014 Jesycca Cousineau rated it liked it
Shelves: books-1-12
This book was nothing what I had expected. At first glance, I assumed it to be a fantasy, but then it turned out to be a historical fiction set in medieval Ireland. The story revolves around four fictional children who witness the events leading up to the fall of Bunratty castle in 14th century Ireland. It's very simple to read, so I recommend it for twelve year olds who have an interest in Irish history.
Paula Soper
Mar 22, 2014 Paula Soper rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014
I didn't love this book, but there may be a scene that makes it into my dissertation.

If I took another group of students to Ireland, I would probably have them read it.
Tristan
Jun 01, 2014 Tristan rated it it was amazing
this Is a really good book and there is an incredible plot twist I recommend this book to every one.
Irene
Aug 05, 2015 Irene marked it as to-read
I registered a book at BookCrossing.com!
وبشر الصابرين
وبشر الصابرين rated it it was amazing
Oct 03, 2015
Jessica Patterson
Jessica Patterson rated it really liked it
Dec 13, 2013
Roisin
Roisin rated it liked it
May 28, 2012
Micki Levin
Micki Levin marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2013
Marina
Marina marked it as to-read
May 01, 2014
Birdie Crossley
Birdie Crossley marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Beiza
Beiza added it
Nov 08, 2015
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2016
Eithne Massey is a graduate of University College Dublin and NUI Maynooth, and a short-story writer. She has worked with the Arts Council and as a librarian. Her interest in mythology has been a lifelong one. Although she lives in Dublin, she is often found traveling to old and secret places around the country.
More about Eithne Massey...