Start by marking “Little Miss Trouble” as Want to Read:
Little Miss Trouble

Little Miss Trouble (Little Miss Books #6)

3.92  ·  Rating Details  ·  554 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Uh-oh! It's time for Little Miss Trouble to get a taste of her own medicine.

Back to the Mr. Men & Little Miss microsite.
Published August 24th 1998 by Price Stern Sloan (first published 1981)

To ask other readers questions about Little Miss Trouble, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Little Miss Trouble

Brandon
Feb 08, 2014 Brandon rated it liked it
Recommended to Brandon by: 4fd9fd8d@opayq.com
This is a pretty decent addition to the Little Miss series. In it, Little Miss Trouble is....well, she's not so much a troublemaker as she is a devious little bitch. She lies just because. And she has a hate boner for Mr. Small for some reason. She keeps telling other people that Mr. Small said some shit about them, and instead of acting like an adult they just punch him in the goddamn eye while Little Miss Trouble presumably jizzes somewhere in the bushes. After this happens a few times Mr. Sma ...more
Siobhan
Sep 28, 2015 Siobhan rated it liked it
Ah, Mr Men and Little Miss, how wonderful you are!

These books made up so much of my childhood. No matter what I would go ahead and pick one up. I worked my way through them all a couple of times. Each one has a wonderful story for the child to engage with, each character being fun to read.

Everyone has a bias for their favourite character, yet every book is delightful.
Charlotte Burge
Aug 26, 2013 Charlotte Burge rated it really liked it
Roger Hargreaves is on top form with this addition to the Mr Men and Little Miss collection. Little Miss Trouble lies to Mr Uppity and told him another of the Mr Men had called him a name behind his back. Mr Uppity confronts Mr Small (who indeed hadn’t said anything at all) and gave him a black eye. Little Miss Trouble did this again to Mr Clever. Mr Clever was so upset about this apparent name calling that he hit Mr Small in the other eye! Little Miss Trouble laughed at Mr Smalls’s bruised face ...more
Sara
Dec 03, 2015 Sara rated it did not like it
Did I really enjoy these as kids? Um, did anyone else wonder why her lying was so much worse than everyone smacking Mr. Small around??
Sarah Adamson
Mar 25, 2015 Sarah Adamson rated it it was amazing
Little miss trouble is a trouble maker! She learns her lessons in the end thanks to her friends.
Alannah Clarke
I absolutely loved these Mr Men and Little Miss books. I remember getting them from my granny every week. There was so much from these simple characters, I remember filling my little bookshelf with all these books making sure I had got them all in right order. I wish I still had these books but somehow most of them got lost with many house moves or my mum gave the rest away. If I ever have kids, I will make sure they get the chance to experience these wonderful, colourful books.
Joyce
Apr 29, 2009 Joyce rated it liked it
Shelves: picture-books
This book gets a higher rating because I found it in a pile of donated books and read it to my teammates. They were quite enthralled. I think the story itself deserves a 1 or 2 because apparently, two wrongs do make a right.
John
Jun 27, 2008 John rated it really liked it
I used to tease my youngest that she was Little Miss Trouble and she used to tell me that she was Little Miss Lovely Trouble... oh... they were great days.
τλιϓλ
Jun 17, 2013 τλιϓλ rated it it was amazing
Now now little miss, you know you deserve what happened to you right? Now go to your friends and apologize to them.
Sandra
I am Little Miss Trouble!!
This book is like my personality.
Little Miss Trouble is such a classic book to me!!!!!!
Tara Calaby
Sep 08, 2015 Tara Calaby rated it it was ok
Shelves: picture-book
I don't remember a lot about this one, beyond the fact that I definitely read it as a kid.
Patrick\
Apr 23, 2008 Patrick\ rated it liked it
Shelves: children
Fun read-aloud series - with a moral. Our children had them all and enjoyed them much.
Justyna
Sep 24, 2008 Justyna rated it it was amazing
I love all the Mr Men books! Their all very funny and so adorable=]
Peacegal
Feb 08, 2013 Peacegal rated it really liked it
I loved these books as a kid. I had a bunch of them.
Karen
Apr 14, 2009 Karen rated it it was amazing
Perhaps my favorite book of this series.
Bettie☯
Mar 06, 2014 Bettie☯ rated it it was amazing
Jenny
Jenny rated it it was amazing
Jul 26, 2016
Maeon
Maeon added it
Jul 24, 2016
Eryzathirah
Eryzathirah rated it it was amazing
Jul 20, 2016
Nicotono
Nicotono marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2016
Marin Sophia
Marin Sophia rated it it was ok
Jul 18, 2016
Michael Fitzgerald
Michael Fitzgerald rated it liked it
Jul 17, 2016
Brooke
Brooke marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2016
Cheryl
Cheryl added it
Jul 11, 2016
Penney
Penney rated it did not like it
Jul 11, 2016
Aurelia
Aurelia rated it it was amazing
Jul 10, 2016
Katie Fitzgerald
Katie Fitzgerald rated it liked it
Jul 06, 2016
Polly Vaughan
Polly Vaughan rated it it was amazing
Jul 02, 2016
P.O.K.I.
P.O.K.I. rated it did not like it
Jul 10, 2016
little miss trouble 1 1 Feb 21, 2008 03:44PM
  • Squeakers
  • Harold's Circus
  • Miffy
  • That's Not My Puppy...Its Coat is Too Hairy (Usborne Touchy-Feely Books)
  • Don't be Silly Mr.Twiddle! (Rewards)
  • Where's Waldo Now?
  • Not Now, Bernard
  • The Wonky Donkey
  • The Elves and the Shoemaker
  • The Berenstain Bears' Home Sweet Tree
  • A Squash and a Squeeze
  • Down by the Bay
Charles Roger Hargreaves (9 May 1935 – 11 September 1988) was an English author and illustrator of children's books, notably the Mr. Men and Little Miss series, intended for very young readers. He is Britain's third best-selling author, having sold more than 100 million books.

Hargreaves was born in a private hospital at 201 Bath Road, Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire, England, to Alfred Reginald and Et
More about Roger Hargreaves...

Little Miss Books (1 - 10 of 33 books)
  • Little Miss Bossy