Start by marking “A Heart of Little Faith” as Want to Read:
A Heart of Little Faith

A Heart of Little Faith

Lily Livingston is a widow raising her six-year-old daughter, Claire, in New York City. Devastated by her husband’s death three years ago, she’s in no hurry to fall in love again. Besides, trying to balance her career with motherhood leaves her little time for romance.
With a wheelchair instead of a white horse, and a vow against falling in love again as his armor, Gideon S
Published (first published June 15th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about A Heart of Little Faith, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Heart of Little Faith

Lori
May 10, 2012 Lori rated it liked it
3.5 stars. I was completely intrigued and excited by the idea of a disabled hero in a wheelchair who wouldn't magically be fixed. Also, a portion of the proceeds goes to the Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation. That rocks something fierce.

This is a debut novel, and it reads like one. There is a lot to like here, and a lot that can be improved upon.

I really liked these people. Both the main characters and the secondary characters. They are all nice people. Regular people. They all have a great
Ruth Madison (Dev Love Press)
Aug 22, 2011 Ruth Madison (Dev Love Press) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
A good solid romance with all the regular elements. The writing was good with pacing, atmosphere, and engaging all the senses. The hero is a paraplegic and (typically of these types of books) has a low-level and incomplete injury so that sex is not at all hindered. The sex scenes themselves are not shown, but the sexual tension and kissing, etc. are well drawn.

It had just a couple moments of weirdness. There was a "the endless meal came to an end," but most of the writing was very engaging and
RobinLeigh Morgan
May 23, 2017 RobinLeigh Morgan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-own-books
I won a print copy of the first edition of this book from the author as part of The Romance Reviews 6th Anniversary Celebration, and the following is my honest opinion.

Fate as a unique way of bringing two individuals, where the female protagonist still devastated from the husband’s death over three years ago and in no rush to love again meets her unexpected knight in shining armor who has sworn never to fall in love again.

Lily Livingston is that woman in this book, and as any working single Mom
S.H. Pratt
I spent a good deal of time while reading this book thinking 'this is really abrupt'. I was nearly at the end when I realized why "abrupt" was the word that came to mind throughout... the author spent much of the time telling this story, not showing it. The storyline had a great deal of potential and was engaging, but I had trouble really connecting with the characters as they never really had a strong voice. I was also distracted by the flipping between common, everyday words (like 'gobbling a ...more
Rebecca
Oct 31, 2012 Rebecca rated it it was ok
The sad part of this book is there was a good book buried in it. With editing and revision, it might have been a fun rea, but as is, it's a slog with no structure, annoying characters, and oodles of repetitive frustration.
Selina
Jan 05, 2015 Selina rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, pwd
This was a quick read. The characters were well developed, but I felt like the constant back and forth between them grew irksome. Their issues with each other and constant bickering didn't help matters. I liked the side characters better than some of the main characters.
Sharon
Feb 16, 2014 Sharon rated it really liked it
I wanted to read a romance this Valentines Day weekend and chose this one. I was not disappointed. I actually didn't put it down until it was finished and will be looking forward to another book by the author when I need a relaxing getaway from the everyday.
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡

subscribe my Blog : http://jeri-ryan.wix.com/jerisbookattic
like my FB Page : https://www.facebook.com/JerisBookAttic
Kim
Jul 10, 2011 Kim rated it it was amazing
Excellent, fast-paced read and beautifully written. I can't wait to read Jennifer's next book!
Alyssa
Alyssa rated it liked it
Nov 10, 2016
Dinjolina
Dinjolina rated it did not like it
Sep 01, 2011
Laura J
Laura J rated it it was amazing
Jul 24, 2012
Melissa Bennett
Melissa Bennett rated it liked it
Jan 02, 2015
Maite Moro
Maite Moro rated it it was ok
May 18, 2012
Saadi
Saadi rated it liked it
Jul 06, 2013
Sam Murdock
Sam Murdock rated it liked it
Jan 12, 2017
Pilar Martin
Pilar Martin rated it it was amazing
Nov 01, 2013
21lakis34
21lakis34 rated it liked it
Dec 29, 2015
Nozinabook
Nozinabook rated it it was amazing
Aug 05, 2012
Allison
Allison rated it liked it
Dec 22, 2014
Mf
Mf rated it liked it
Jan 17, 2015
Debbie Ousley
Debbie Ousley rated it really liked it
Aug 28, 2016
Paivipeony
Paivipeony rated it really liked it
Apr 19, 2016
Bianca
Bianca rated it liked it
Nov 21, 2014
Jane Wheeler
Jane Wheeler rated it liked it
Oct 05, 2012
Nrakooveryahoo.Cm
Nrakooveryahoo.Cm rated it it was amazing
Apr 05, 2017
Natasha Jackson
Natasha Jackson rated it really liked it
Nov 16, 2012
Chie Alemán
Chie Alemán rated it did not like it
Nov 06, 2012
Anna
Anna rated it really liked it
Jan 30, 2013
When I was a little girl and couldn’t fall asleep, my mother would tell me to make up a story. Pretty soon, my head was filled with these stories and the characters that populated them. Each character had a specific personality, a list of likes and dislikes, and sometimes, even a specific accent or dialect. Even as an adult, I think about the characters and stories at night before I fall asleep, o ...more
More about Jennifer Wilck...