Shelby's Journal (Fallen Shorts, #3.1)

Shelby's Journal (Fallen Shorts #3.1)

3.58 of 5 stars 3.58  ·  rating details  ·  412 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Published (first published 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Shelby's Journal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shelby's Journal

Harry Potter by J.K. RowlingThe Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie MeyerMidnight Sun by Stephenie MeyerAdrian's Lost Chapter by Richelle MeadThe Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer
Extras
15th out of 103 books — 85 voters

More lists with this book...

Annikka
Tak tohle byl super POV^^
Vixen
what i wanna know, is when shelby got all incense and bad vibes and stuff. in all the other shorts shes just a kid with a bad past. and suddenly, and in the book too, shes all like my sage leaves FINALLY came. like wtf is that about?
also i revoke what i said about how she doesnt remember him. obviously i hadnt read this one yet, since im reading them chronologically, i can hardly be blamed.
also, no one is that honest with themselves that they actually side with the other person. "I was a complet...more
Mary
This is a short story to Lauren Kate's Fallen Series. I love these short stories. They give you more of an idea what each character is really like. In Shelby's Journal obviously it's about Shelby writing in her journal. But she is writing about Luce, which she is very jealous of. That's all I'm going to say. Don't want to give away too much. If your a Fallen series fan I recommend you read it. It's only like 2 pages long so it shouldn't take long to read. :)
Sharon
Again, another too small short which barely adds anything to the story. The first lot of shorts were interesting and slightly longer, though I think the author is perhaps reaching for extra scenes here and not really finding anything.

More thoughts on this short and the others will appear on Elfie Books blog soon. Check the Lauren Kate page on the blog for reviews and thoughts of the shorts and main books.

Jovy
Shelby is blabbing in her journal just like me in some of my reviews but what can we do? We can't help being us...lol...

I'm imagining how gorgeous Daniel looks. I remember Daniel and Shelby's first meeting in Daniel in LA. How can you be not attracted to someone who cares and is like trustworthy?

Luce and Shelby just became roommates...it must be fate...I'm being sarcastic...
Joti
Here, Shelby talks about Lucinda being her new room-mate & how she's dating Daniel & how she knew Daniel from before - where they went to that party and ended up in jail. So Shelby was just surprised & a bit annoyed that Daniel - who was gorgeous - ends up dating the girl who's her new roommate :$ but she says she'll try to be nicer
Maud
I loved getting a little bit of a peek in Shelby's journal. I feel like such a naughty girl for reading her diary but it was a very interesting read and that shall be all the defense I give.
Vanessa
A cute little Fallen short. So glad I can still read a little more about this book even though the series ended a while ago. This truly is one of my favorite series. And, this was cute.
MischaS_
LOL!!! Why is everyone so into Daniel? Don't understand! But, I'm really sorry that Shelby didn't keep her opinion about Luce, that might be interesting :)
Annika
I think it's nice that we got to see Shelby's point of view and how she felt towards Lucinda Price at first.
Laura Elizabeth
Again these extras are best for those in love with this series. Clearly not myself.
Tanya
This was short but funny and VVEERRYY Shelby...LOL
Taimane
Shelby's upfrontness <3
L.J. Kerry
Shelby is so self centered
Lisa
Way to short!
Lainey
Jun 12, 2012 Lainey added it
Lol
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Erikutiss
Erikutiss marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Keeana
Keeana marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Mary Jane
Mary Jane marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Jasmin
Jasmin marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Kenzzz
Kenzzz marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Daniela Padilla
Daniela Padilla marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Eva Stallaert
Eva Stallaert marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Infamous
Infamous marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
  • Sam's Story (The Morganville Vampires)
  • Eternal Flame (The Immortals, # 0.5)
  • The Vampire Diaries: Blood Will Tell (The Vampire Diaries: Extras, #4.5)
  • Lost Scene from Hallowed (Unearthly, #2.1)
  • Demons: Encounters with the Devil and His Minions, Fallen Angels, and the Possessed
Lauren Kate grew up in Dallas, went to school in Atlanta, and started writing in New York.
She is the author of Fallen and The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove. She lives in Laurel Canyon with her husband and hopes to work in a restaurant kitchen, get a dog, and learn how to surf.
She is currently at work on the sequel to Fallen.
More about Lauren Kate...
Fallen (Fallen, #1) Torment (Fallen, #2) Passion (Fallen, #3) Rapture (Fallen, #4) Fallen in Love (Fallen, #3.5)