Start by marking “Daniel's First Sighting (Fallen Shorts, #0.1)” as Want to Read:
Daniel's First Sighting (Fallen Shorts, #0.1)

Daniel's First Sighting (Fallen Shorts 0.1)

4.06 of 5 stars 4.06  ·  rating details  ·  1,164 ratings  ·  52 reviews
Published (first published 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Daniel's First Sighting, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Daniel's First Sighting

Lauren^^
Hey guys :) I have looked up the short stories and some urls weren't present but i did go on Google and find where you can read them :) so here goes in order:

A Date with an Outcast – http://www.thefallensaga.com/Date%20w...

Cam Goes Hunting – http://www.thefallensaga.com/CAM%20GO...

Inside Francesca’s Office – http://www.thefallensaga.com/inside%2...

Shelby’s Journal - http://www.thefallensaga.com/shelby%2...

Miles In The Dark - http://i.walmartimages.com/i/if/hmp/f...

Shelby’s First Glimpse - http:/
Leila Anani
The lead up to Daniel and Lucinda's meeting for the first time in this life time, this time from Daniel's POV. If you want a tortured brooding hero, look no further. He makes Edward Cullen look like a ray of sunshine. Really enjoyed this as I found Daniel a very difficult character to get a grip on in the first two books (they are all from Lucinda's POV and her issues with his erratic behaviour) it was nice to see things from his end.
Liz
Mar 11, 2012 Liz rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: series
I wish Lauren would publish these shorts altogether in one book. These are interesting and I enjoyed this one. They are providing some interesting insight that makes more of the original book "Fallen" make sense. This one makes me want to go back to Fallen and re-read it.
Tanya
This gives a little more insight into Daniel and of course the question that burned at the time....why did he flip her off?
Carolyn
I still love the flipping her off part.
Noelle
I don't know what to do about this series. A part of me likes it, a part of me is confused by it, and a part of me can't wait to finish just so I don't need to read it anymore.

While I do happen to like Daniel's point of view, I want to give the guy some lithium - dude is in love with his sorrow.
Natalie
I always love the extra, it's great to see what each character go through and what they think.
I found this extra on http://www.scribd.com/doc/51797053/Co...
Vanessa
A cute little Fallen short. So glad I can still read a little more about this book even though the series ended a while ago. This truly is one of my favorite series.
Also, I'm glad to finally know what Daniel was laughing at the moments before he saw Lucinda for the first time in that lifetime, although, I was expecting a something little more funny, but it's good to finally know, since you know, I always wondered.
Mizuki
Fuck you.

That's my only response to all of these pointless Fallen spinoffs. Lauren Kate, get yourself some writing lessons, get yourself some new idea already!
Karen (BookishWonders)
So amused by Daniel flipping Luce off that I laughed.
Elaine
So that's the first time he saw Luce again, Daniel and Luce really have this past thing i wanted to know. Short stories are really helpful when you really wanted to know bits and pieces not included in the actual book. So far, this is good.
Zara Khan
the only good thing related to fallen series...................the series bored me to death
Natalie
May 12, 2014 Natalie marked it as to-read
There are shorts in this series?!?! WHY DIDN'T I KNOW THIS?!?!? I have to read them!
Lada Vlckova
Want more like this, from Daniel point of view..
Kai
Reading Daniel's point of view before meeting Lucinda is interesting.
Jovy
No idea about the series when I picked this novella...really did not read any book description but it got my interest.

Fallen angel...immortals and mortals in the same school...a fallen angel who went back to heaven...messenger angel...tragic love story... violet glowing eyes and temporary coldness when Luce (wherever she is) needed Daniel more than usual...
Vixen
i liked the interactions he had with the other characters like penny and roland. (although, wtf? roland was someone he talked to a few times. in the middle ages, they were knights together..werent they? didnt say they knew each other well?)
but mostly i liked how purely he loves her and how much it actually hurts him to not love her. thats why i liked this.
Joti
Maud
I have been wondering for a while what Daniel was thinking the first time he saw Luce again in this life of her and now I finally know it. It's not surprising, kinda expected it to be like this, but still nice to have it confirmed and I enjoy every extra piece of Fallen I can get my hands on so it was nice to read.
Abby
No one has informed me that these things exist. !!!
Between The Lines  Book Blog
I thought this little shot was really good. It explained some things that were not really explained and could only be explained from Daniel. I love reading the same book from the other person's point of view and it was no different this time. I wouldn't mind reading the whole book from Daniel's POV!
Rebekah
Really struggling to read any of the short stories :( every time I click the fallen saga links it directs me to a page where the page isn't in English, Spanish maybe? I don't know but I would appreciate any help any one can give really frustrating!
Sukaina
It's kinda Daniel POV of when he and Luce met first at Sword & Cross. But it's nice to have Daniel's view on something.And now I finally know why Daniel was laughing.
Margarida
Daniel is always thinking what's best for Luce's life and that's why I love him because he loves her so much!
I wish the books had Daniel's POV!
Dorise
The only reason I've gave this short 'book' 4 stars is, because it's so short. I'm going to read the other short stories too, that's obviously.
Laura Elizabeth
Only worth reading to someone who actually enjoyed the series, and as I did not- this was really not worth the time either.
Ellen
Gave me an understanding of Daniels background and the reason behind his rude gesture toward Luce.
MischaS_
Still so funny to imagine Daniel flipping Lucinda off. Kind of joke :D anyway he's still annoying.
Sammo12
Jun 22, 2012 Sammo12 added it
Shelves: side-stories
Could someone please put a link to where I can this on the web for me please if so thank you
Jodie
Very intriguing to read something from Daniel's viewpoint, I definitely want more of this!
Fun Reads & R...: Daniel's First Sighting 1 10 Apr 03, 2013 08:02PM
  • The Invitation: Gathering Bonus Short
  • City of Glass: Jocelyn's Story (The Mortal Instruments Extras, #3.9)
  • Sam's Story (The Morganville Vampires)
  • Eternal Flame (The Immortals, # 0.5)
  • Lost Scene from Hallowed (Unearthly, #2.1)
  • The Vampire Diaries: The Return - Dinner Disaster (The Vampire Diaries: The Return Extras, #2.2)
  • The First Kiss (The Iron Fey, #1.25)
  • Starcrossed City (Starcrossed, #0.5)
  • Adrian's Lost Chapter (Bloodlines, #0.5)
  • Shadow Days (Nightshade, #0.5)
  • The Lost Letters of Brother Gabriel (The Dark Divine, #2.5)
  • Crow Memory (The Blood Journals, #1.5)
Lauren Kate grew up in Dallas, went to school in Atlanta, and started writing in New York.
She is the author of Fallen and The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove. She lives in Laurel Canyon with her husband and hopes to work in a restaurant kitchen, get a dog, and learn how to surf.
She is currently at work on the sequel to Fallen.
More about Lauren Kate...
Fallen (Fallen, #1) Torment (Fallen, #2) Passion (Fallen, #3) Rapture (Fallen, #4) Fallen in Love (Fallen, #3.5)