Hugs and Kisses, God: A Lift-the-Flap Book (From Kids Around The World)

Hugs and Kisses, God: A Lift-the-Flap Book (From Kids Around The World)

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Read the rhymes, lift the flaps, and let little ones discover God as the source of every good thing as children from around the world recognize God's everyday gifts---from yummy pancakes to daisies on the hill and rainbows in the sky. It's time to cuddle up together and count our blessings.
Published January 7th 2012 by Zonderkidz (first published December 27th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Hugs and Kisses, God, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hugs and Kisses, God

Gail Welborn
Allia Nolan—Seattle Examiner: http://tinyurl.com/7eur2ld

Hugs and Kisses, God, by Allia Zobel Nolan, Illustrated by Miki Sakamoto, Zonderkidz, 2011, 16 Pages, Ages 3 and Up, ISBN-13: 978-0310722632, $6.99

In this interactive, fun-filled picture book, Allia Z Nolan, former Reader’s Digest editor and bestselling author of 130 children’s books, continues the multicultural theme she used in “Thank You, God.”

Where Asian, African, European and Hispanic children learn they share things in common through...more
Margaret
Jan 20, 2012 Margaret rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommended to Margaret by: Candice Frederick
Last year I discovered Thank You, God and this year I found Hugs & Kisses, God. This is such a different type of Lift-the-Flap book for me and I'm a fan of it, the entire page folds out to extend just a little bit more keeping the book interactive. There is so much to learn within these pages that my toddler loves to ask about this, that and the other. Pink and purple also makes me a fan. :)

*Thanks to Zondervan for providing a copy for review.*

Originally posted: http://creativemadnessmama.c...more
Allia Zobel Nolan is an internationally published, award-winning author specializing in children’s trade and religious books and adult humorous books. She has written over 150 titles, and has over 2 ½ million books in print. For the past nine years, Ms. Zobel Nolan worked for Reader’s Digest Children’s Books as a Senior Editor. She became a free-agent as of April 07, and is now at work on several...more
More about Allia Zobel Nolan...
What I Like about Me Cat Confessions: A "Kitty Come Clean" Tell-All Book The Dreamy, Fishy, Happy Bible Storybook Mrs. McGee's Coconut The Joy of Being Single