Start by marking “Photocraft: Cool Things to Do with the Pictures You Love” as Want to Read:

Published September 21st 2005 by Bulfinch

To ask other readers questions about Photocraft, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Photocraft

Michelle
Sep 12, 2007 Michelle rated it really liked it
I wish I had more time to do these projects! I would love to do a border in my bathroom with pictures of the kids. I also took a picture of my growing up home for a paper weight to give as gifts this year to my brothers, sister and parents (it's for sale).

I checked this out of the library to look at it again and took it home only to find I liked it so much I bought it already. Funny me!

Photocraft
Maggiemuggins
Feb 12, 2017 Maggiemuggins rated it did not like it
I should have known, when the second line of the Introduction read: "..family albums (m)eticulously kept (in the days when one actually had that sort of time) by my grandmother and her mother.." that I would be wasting my time going any further.

Previous generations of women after they had cleaned the house with nothing more exotic than mops and pails, made clothes, washed those clothes, washed the dishes, darned the socks, rocked the baby to sleep, taught the younger children to read and write,
Dec 08, 2010 Laura rated it liked it
Exciting crafts ideas to use your 'stash' of photos: This book has some GREAT ideas for using those stored photographs! We've already gone through several boxes and made a really cool lampshade; a collage; and jewelry! The book has creative gift ideas, which will be cherished by the recipient. Fun projects for the whole family!
Just - The romance reader
Sep 07, 2010 Just - The romance reader rated it did not like it
Shelves: at-library, crafting
The ideas seemed a bit dated, especially considered the book wasn't published that many years ago. I didn't find any new ideas that appealed to me. The book does provide a good amount of product sources.
Lori
Mar 10, 2010 Lori rated it really liked it
This is a cool book explaining creative ways to display your photography. Ranging from the simple to the sophisticated, the authors provide step-by step instructions on how to make great projects. Also included is a resource section and an index.
Jill
Jan 12, 2008 Jill marked it as to-read
Added this to my B&N list.
Debie
Aug 08, 2008 Debie rated it it was amazing
Read it. Do the projects. Super cool. My favorite is the shower curtain!
Kim M-M
Oct 25, 2008 Kim M-M rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: artsy or crafty types
Shelves: art_craft_design
Has some really good, interesting adult projects. A lot of these books usually contain pretty amateur ones, but these projects look good and are easily explained.
Lauren Devon
interesting ideas to do with photography.
Jocelynne Broderick
May 01, 2013 Jocelynne Broderick rated it it was ok
Shelves: crafts
It was published so long ago that the projects are pretty much obsolete, bordering on simply hanging the photo with a magnet on your fridge. I want real ideas! Current, edgy ideas.
Clangelelli
Clangelelli rated it really liked it
Feb 08, 2016
Kenneth
Kenneth rated it really liked it
Dec 03, 2007
Heidi
Heidi rated it it was ok
Dec 18, 2014
Jen
Jen rated it liked it
Aug 23, 2012
Rena Gibeau
Rena Gibeau rated it liked it
Dec 21, 2013
Karina
Karina rated it did not like it
Apr 02, 2012
S S
S S rated it really liked it
Mar 25, 2017
Victoria
Victoria rated it really liked it
May 23, 2014
Manuela Soares
Manuela Soares rated it really liked it
Jan 12, 2013
Alissa
Alissa rated it it was ok
Jun 24, 2007
Lee-Ann
Lee-Ann rated it liked it
Jun 09, 2013
Heather Cummings
Heather Cummings rated it it was ok
Aug 01, 2016
Joanne
Joanne rated it really liked it
Nov 12, 2012
Diane
Diane rated it liked it
Feb 23, 2013
Tina
Tina rated it liked it
Sep 15, 2012
Kelsey Bates
Kelsey Bates rated it liked it
Jun 22, 2012
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it really liked it
Jul 04, 2007
Hannah Caitlin
Hannah Caitlin rated it liked it
Nov 16, 2008
Kristi
Kristi rated it really liked it
Jun 23, 2008