Start by marking “Travel Vietnam: Illustrated Guide, Phrasebook & Maps. Includes Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Sapa, Dalat, Hoi An, the Imperial City in Hue, Ha Long Bay and more.” as Want to Read:
Blank-133x176
Travel Vietnam: Illust...

MobileReference

3.0 of 5 stars 3.00  ·  rating details  ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

This illustrated Travel Guide is designed for optimal navigation on Nook and other electronic devices. It is indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Articles feature information about attractions, landmarks, districts, transportation, cultural venues, dining, history and much more. Addresses, telephones, hours of operation an

Published March 9th 2011 by MobileReference

To ask other readers questions about Travel Vietnam, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Travel Vietnam

Sassy
It's probably a bit of a give-away that we travelled to Vietnam this year. I like to do a little homework before going somewhere new, and this was quite a handy guide to consult while we were there.

I was operating out of my Kindle rather than on a ipad, so we were a bit limited with links and visuals, but overall a nice guide with a bit of history and a few pointers.

Sudoku FREE 25 Language Phrasebook FREE Weights and Measures Study Guide: Conversion of over 1,000 units including Length, Area, Volume, Speed, Force, Energy, Electricity, Viscosity, Temperature, & more FREE Periodic Table of the Chemical Elements (Mendeleev's Table) in the Trial Version. The Full version adds Melting & boiling points, Density, Electronegativity, ... affinity, and more (Mobi Study Guides) The Tanach (Tanakh) or Jewish Bible (mobi)