Start by marking “Lafayette in the Age of the American Revolution, Selected Letters and Papers, 1776-1790: Volume I, December 7, 1776 - March 30, 1778” as Want to Read:

4.5  ·  Rating Details ·  2 Ratings  ·  1 Review
excellent condiction hardback Vol.I. Cornell University Press. Dec. 7,1776-March 30, 1778
Published November 30th 1977 by Cornell University Press (first published November 1977)

Be the first to ask a question about Lafayette in the Age of the American Revolution, Selected Letters and Papers, 1776-1790

Alyssa
Jul 11, 2016 Alyssa rated it it was amazing
Honestly, one of my favorite things I have ever read. If you have an interest in Lafayette I would highly recommend.
Musashi
Musashi rated it really liked it
Nov 02, 2014
Chrisy
Chrisy marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2014
Lady Nefertankh
Lady Nefertankh marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2016
April
April marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2015
Kiki
Kiki marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2015
Felix G Aimee
Felix G Aimee marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2016
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2016
Gurm
Gurm marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2016
Marie Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert Du Motier, marquis de Lafayette, often referred to as General Lafayette in America, was a prominent figure in both the American and French Revolutions of the later 18th century.
More about Marie Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert Du Motier...