Start by marking “Détective Conan, Tome 5” as Want to Read:
Détective Conan, Tome 5

Détective Conan, Tome 5 (Detective Conan nueva edición #5)

4.38  ·  Rating Details ·  1,866 Ratings  ·  35 Reviews
Conan dan Ran diundang ke pertemuan reuni kakak teman Ran, Sonoko. Reuni itu diadakan di sebuah vila yang terpencil. Pada saat sedang di hutan, seseorang yang wajahnya dibalut perban menyerang Ran. Jembatan yang menghubungkan vila dengan jalan umum diputus. Dan Malam harinya salah seorang di antara mereka ditemukan tewas. Siapa sebenarnya pria berlilitkan perban yang mengi ...more
Poche, 190 pages
Published by Kana (first published April 18th 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Détective Conan, Tome 5, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Détective Conan, Tome 5

Robert Beveridge
Gosho Aoyama, Case Closed, vol. 5 (ViZ, 1994)

Two more stories here, plus a quick third piece that relates to the greater story arc. The first has Conan and Rachel at the house of one of Rachel's friends, where a number of old school chums are gathering; it's cut off from the rest of the world, of course, and people start getting bumped off. The second involves a band whose singer Rachel and one of her pals are mad for, who dies mysteriously at a karaoke bar. Standard stuff. The bonus story is wh
Jerry
Apr 27, 2016 Jerry rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
More good stories. I really enjoyed this volume. Again the stories themselves aren't all that difficult to figure out, but still are always fun. This book ends on a cliffhanger, so have the next one ready to go. I want to know what happens next!
Jesca
Nov 26, 2008 Jesca rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kept me on the edge of my seat! Wow.
Passionist
Jul 10, 2016 Passionist rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I watched the anime long childhood time ago, but the manga is amazing as always, it's good to see how it all begins
avehngers
Jun 02, 2016 avehngers rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Constantly torn between "omg this case is so exciting " and "omg shinichi and ran are so cute i can't"
Patrice
Dec 08, 2010 Patrice rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
^_^
Lissibith
May 19, 2014 Lissibith rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, detective
In Vol. 5, we get to spend some time with Rachel's best friend Serena, first when she invites Rachel along to a reunion of her older sister's film group then when she gets to spend time at karaoke with a famous band. And in grand mystery tradition, murders follow them.

The film group story was okay, but I never got terribly invested in it. The karaoke one however felt a little more emotional - even Conan is struck by the way things turned out - and as a result worked a whole lot better. (Not that
Amanda Sastri
Mar 19, 2011 Amanda Sastri rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Masa gw harus masukin semua komik yang gw baca? Akan menghabiskan waktu yang lama dong. ==a

Ok, tapi gw memiliki kenangan yang indah sekali pada Conan. Di mana seri ke-lima ini adalah seri yang pertama kali gw baca. Gw inget temen SD gw setiap hari menceritakan secara detil ceritanya, sehingga gw sendiri penasaran dan pada saat gw sampai di Palasari, beli satu bukunya. FYI, saat itu gw masih kelas 5 SD dan ortu gw sangat ngelarang gw baca komik (entah kenapa ==a).

Dan yeah... gw masih inget salah
Sinta Nisfuanna
“Pengkhianatan seorang teman membawa maut dan tragedi yang mengubah hati seorang teman menjadi iblis … hati-hatilah … sang pembunuh itu bernama dendam.” ~ Detektif Conan

Sejauh ini membaca kasus-kasus di komik Detektif Conan dan Kindaichi, sebagian besar dilatari dengan dendam. Dan rasanya ngeri, melihat dendam bisa membuat nyawa bernilai murah. Ilustrasi mayat-mayat juga seperti mendukung ‘keindahan’ dari setiap pembunuhan, apalagi untuk seri komik Detektif Kindaichi.

Begitu pun dengan seri ke-5
Yumi Matsue
May 26, 2014 Yumi Matsue rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I like this comic.
But I like recent story of this than past one.
because the pictures of past are not cool but cute.
So I like recent stories of this.
But especially I love this book.
Because this book has something which is thrilled.
First time I read this in Japanese one.
especially what I was suprised is one woman who was killed by someone.
And her body was so scared.
And I found one thing.
it is different between Japanese version and english version.
So I was surprised at this.
I tried to get used to t
Nathan
Apr 08, 2013 Nathan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cased Closed is a Manga style book by Gosho Aoyama. It is about a boy named Jimmy who was a very good detective. He was given a drug that made him into a first grader. To disguise himself he was given a fake name, Conan Edogawa. I read the fifth book. Conan was traveling with his “girlfriend” to this villa to meet with their friends. When they get there, there is a serial killer on the loose. They try to save as many people as they can. I liked this book because it had a lot of action and suspen ...more
SJ
After what I felt what a repetitive volume previously, Volume 5 brings Conan back on track! There are two cases: one about a murder at a retreat for film club friends, and one about a murder at a karaoke bar. The first volume was very convoluted and the tricks hung on to a shoestring. The second was pretty good.

The real appeal of this volume is the 'third mystery' at the end that involves the Syndicate! After all the work Conan/Jimmy has done to protect his identity from Rachel, he is found out
Ch
"...only the photo was smiling sadly, it was an old love, that never could be recovered."

The first storylooks like it was from a horror movie, seriously, chopped body parts? Still, it was a good story about betrayal, trust and revenge. I still think the method was a bit extreme.

The second one was heartbreaking. I might have teared up while reading the ending.

The third got me nervous. The organization is back and this time they know what really happened to Conan and Shinichi. Yikes!

The series is
Yue
The online translator made a funny mistake; instead of Kimura Tatsuya, there is a part where it said Kimura Takuya XD

The chapter where all the film mates get a reunion was so similar with the movie "Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo (2005)", specially with the man in bandages. I can't wait for Ran to find out Conan's true identity.
Johnny Andrews
Pretty fun. A few short cases rolled into one volume, I like the rock star one best, showed a lot of depth. The last case ends on a cliffhanger but you could almost read this as a stand alone. Some nice scenes, usual fair for Manga style. But the Conan character is a fave of mine, so I enjoyed it.
Mike
Sep 10, 2014 Mike rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quick thoughts: Best volume so far. The two core mysteries are interesting and the one that starts at the end of the volume leaves us with a tense cliffhanger. Despite the cliches used and the elements I don't care for, this series is capable of great stuff when things click.
Cody
Sep 03, 2016 Cody rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series is just SO. GOOD. (That's my review).
Claire
Volume 5 - You did it again Conan!
Samantha
Nov 25, 2016 Samantha rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Black organization makes a move! They know Conan is Jimmy!!!
Joe Crawford
Feb 11, 2017 Joe Crawford rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics
Really enjoyed the first mystery. Nice old fashioned who dunnit meets slasher film. Rest of the volume was pretty solid with a nice cliffhanger
Sydney West
Feb 26, 2017 Sydney West rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, 2017-reads
Pretty good next inttallment. Finally making some progress with the men in black. And it left on a cliffhanger. I will be buying the next 5.
Xenia
Feb 01, 2017 Xenia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
In diesem Band treffen wir zum ersten Mal auf Sonoko. Ich mag sie total:D Außerdem ist der erste Fall einer meiner liebsten.
Nadia Fadhillah
Ngaji heiii,
dah bulan ramadhan malah baca komik.
Taylor Troncin
Oct 12, 2014 Taylor Troncin marked it as pre-2016-read  ·  review of another edition
Read this as an ebook and really enjoyed it. This series manages to creep me out and make me literally "lol" almost at the same time. I don't know why it took me so long to pick up this series!
Pato Myers
I still like this series, but it's been years since I saw the anime and I still remember all the details of the mysteries so it isn't very mysterious.
Annj
Mar 12, 2010 Annj is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
i love these books
Alena
Nov 07, 2016 Alena rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The man in the mask still gives me creeps. One of the scariest Detective Conan cases.
Shawna
3.5

The case with the film club! I was hoping for more but man! And the cliffhanger case! Conan!!
Ghadah
Aug 22, 2016 Ghadah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Damn!!
  • Bus Gamer 1999-2001 the Pilot Edition
  • Ranma 1/2, Vol. 34 (Ranma ½ (US 2nd), #34)
  • DETECTIVE CONAN Vol. 5 (DETECTIVE CONAN@5tuno juyoshorui) (in Japanese)
  • Hai Miiko! 5
  • Miriam (1 - 6)
  • Under Grand Hotel, Volume 02
  • The Kindaichi Case Files, Vol. 5: The Treasure Isle
Gosho Aoyama ( 青山 剛昌) is a Japanese manga artist. He is best known as the creator of the manga series Detective Conan (known in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom as Case Closed).

Aoyama made his debut as a manga artist with the work Chotto Matte which was published in the weekly magazine Shōnen Sunday on winter of 1987. Shortly after that, another work by Aoyama, Magic Kaito, was pu
More about Gosho Aoyama...

Detective Conan nueva edición (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Case Closed, Vol. 1
  • Detective Conan, Vol. 2 (Detective Conan, #3-#4)
  • Detective Conan, Vol. 3 (Detective Conan, #5-#6)
  • Case Closed, Vol. 4