Start by marking “Case Closed, Vol. 10” as Want to Read:
Case Closed, Vol. 10

Case Closed, Vol. 10 (Meitantei Conan #10)

4.38  ·  Rating Details ·  1,663 Ratings  ·  29 Reviews

Gosho Aoyama, made his debut in 1992 with CHOTTO MATTE ("Wait a minute") which won Shogakukan's prestigious Shinjin Comic Taisho ("Newcomer's Award for Comics") and launched his career as a critically acclaimed, top-selling manga artist. In addition to DETECTIVE CONAN which won the Shogakukan Award for best Manga in 2001, Aoyama created the popular manga, YAIBA, which won
Published March 21st 2006 by VIZ Media LLC (first published April 18th 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Case Closed, Vol. 10, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Case Closed, Vol. 10

Sonja
Mar 31, 2017 Sonja rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
Nahtlos schließt dieser zehnte Band an seinen Vorgänger an. Hier gibt es endlich die ersehnte Auflösung aus dem letzten Fall von Band 9. Und gleich geht es spannend weiter.

In diesem Band gibt es einen "besonderen Gast", was mich sehr gefreut hat! Schade, dass es wirklich nur ein kleiner Gastauftritt ist, aber ich denke, wir werden ihn in einem der zahlreichen nachfolgenden Bände sicher noch einmal wiedersehen. Darauf bin ich jetzt schon sehr gespannt.

Und gespannt darf man auch auf Band 11 sein,
Tasha
Mar 04, 2014 Tasha rated it really liked it
Noooo!!! Hattori Heiji (one of my favorite characters in this series) is finally introduced, and they changed even his name (to a stupid one, too)! Oh, well, the Amaericanized names don't affect my enjoyment of the series very much. Though I do have to wonder why they bothered to change any of the names, in the first place. Not all are changed, just those of main characters, and the art is still left to right, rather than flipped to be more American.
Trine
Ugh, those cliffhangers.. And I don't have the next volume at home ><
Melumebelle
Sep 23, 2016 Melumebelle rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
I guess I could complain about the ridiculousness of how complicated these murders are (apparently there are a lot of very crafty killers in Japan) or how it's kind of silly how it seems like Conan is ALWAYS in the right place (wrong place?) at the right time (wrong time??). But I mean, that's what makes the series enjoyable, right? It wouldn't be a whodunit detective series if it was like, "Yeah, I was talking to my girlfriend on my car phone and totally not paying attention so I ran over this ...more
Xenia
Feb 13, 2017 Xenia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
HEIJI!!! Nuff said.
Lissibith
Aug 08, 2014 Lissibith rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, detective
The whodunnits in this series are usually fine, though they can vary from the clever to the ludicrous. But for my money, the thing that really makes a volume of this series stand out is when it delves into building the world around Conan rather than telling a disposable story that doesn't come back.

And this is one of the ones I love best because it introduces us to Harley (goodness, it's so hard to stick to the English names), another young detective who not only gets compared to Jimmy on a reg
George
Nov 03, 2008 George rated it it was amazing
A fantastic look at modern crime and the criminal mind at its best and oddest levels. Jimmy Kudo is turned into a little boy and is under the alias "Conan Edogawa," where he must stay with Rachel and Mr. Moore in order to find out what the intention of the Syndicate is, and how Jimmy can find a cure for the poison they slipped him. A continuous series, which has no ended, and will likely go on for a very long time. Recommended for any mystery novel/story fan. A great puzzel series.
Holly Letson
Aug 29, 2012 Holly Letson rated it it was amazing
The first story, about the drowning, kinda threw me at first. I felt like I was walking in on a story that had started in V9, which I had not read. But, it unfolded and went well. Well, as well as a story about murder can go.
The other story was about a murder at a teacher's ski lodge. Richard Moore and his daughter and Conan were only there, because they had lost the keys to their cabin. But, things unfolded into this crime, and as usual, Conan solved it well.
Robert Beveridge
Feb 20, 2008 Robert Beveridge rated it really liked it
Gosho Aoyama, Case Closed, vol. 10 (ViZ, 1994)

The usual; we begin with the solving of the cliffhanger from the last volume, then get one regular story, one Junior Detective League story, and the beginning of another cliffhanger. The regular story is the best of the lot, as it advances the overall theme of the books, which has been sadly neglected in recent volumes, but the JDL story is above average as well. Series seems to have gotten back on track, and none too soon. ****
Rachmah Wahyu
Jun 02, 2016 Rachmah Wahyu rated it it was amazing
Ini komik pertama yang saya beli dengan uang saya sendiri tapi malah hilang gara-gara dipinjem teman saya....T^T. Conan adalah komik sepanjang masa bagi saya. Apalagi di sini, untuk pertama kalinya Shinichi kembali ke wujud semula. Kemunculan Heiji untuk pertama kalinya di sini membuat saya sangat terpikat pada sosoknya.
Léa JLPV
Nov 30, 2015 Léa JLPV rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Encore un très bon volume ! Conan a notamment résolu avec brio l'énigme complexe laissée en suspend dans le précédent tome ! En outre, on fait la rencontre de Heiji, un détective lycéen rival de Sinichi, puis on voit réapparaître brièvement un personnage rencontré dans le premier opus ! Définitivement, j'adore !
Thifa Lathifah
Apr 29, 2012 Thifa Lathifah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: koleksi-ku
akhirnya setelah sekian lama badan nya menyusut menjadi Conan,akhir nya dia kembali keukuran nya semula,yaitu Shinichi Kudo si Detektif dari Timur.

Tapi walaupun berhasil kembali besar,Shinichi hanya memiliki beberapa menit sebelum badan nya kembali menyusut,sanggup kah Shinichi Kudo memecahkan kasus ini dengan seorang Detektif aneh dari Barat.
Quadragon27
This volume was pretty good. Definitely the high point was the diplomat's murder, during which Conan briefly transforms back into Jimmy Kudo and is nearly caught multiple times by Rachel. The other two cases in the volume were minor ones, but pretty good (although writing the name of your killer in your dying moments is a little crazy).
Shawna
Feb 06, 2017 Shawna rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned, 2017-challenge
Case Closed is my favorite mystery manga series. They'll get 5 stars if a mystery really blows me outta the water!
Yue
Oct 10, 2014 Yue rated it really liked it
Conan and his runny nose XD

Hattori Heiji looks like a major character, but he has only a couple of scenes, although he helps (not intentionally, and not unknowingly) Conan to regain his adult body for a bit of time.
Indah Threez Lestari
#Program BUBU

Pertama dibeli dan dibaca 30 Oktober 1997.

Salah satu jilid yang dulu sering dibaca ulang, karena munculnya Heiji Hattori untuk pertama kalinya dan munculnya Shinichi Kudo dalam wujud aslinya untuk pertama kalinya sejak terpaksa menjadi Conan Edogawa.
Nova Maulana
ini vol pertama yg saya punya...he
suka bgt komik ini (semua vol) terutama pas kasus yg berhubungan ma jubah hitam
Pamela S
Aug 09, 2013 Pamela S rated it it was amazing
The stories always have these interesting twists and turns and somehow is so addicting. Will not add anymore ratings of the similar books cos couldn't keep up with my fast reading pace
Pato Myers
Dec 10, 2016 Pato Myers rated it liked it
A quick and enjoyable read.
Sony Sanjaya
Nov 02, 2016 Sony Sanjaya rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Heiji Hattori Debut !
Aryanti
Mar 09, 2016 Aryanti rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Heiji's first appearance!
Monda
Nov 08, 2014 Monda rated it liked it
Shelves: 4-manga
I'd definitely kill myself I grow up only to last few hours and I'd go back to that small shape again.
Brian
Jan 31, 2008 Brian rated it liked it
Shelves: mystery, manga
getting caught up on the series
Claire
Volume 10 - Meet Hattori Heiji, another great young detective.
sofia nicole sanz
Oct 05, 2013 sofia nicole sanz rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
it was very wonderful spine-tingling suspense and mystery
Yeon Jin
Feb 28, 2013 Yeon Jin rated it it was amazing
It was sooo nice..I'm sad that I can't continue this book anymore. Conan was soo smart and he could change back to Jimmy once>< I love it<3
Tiffannie
Tiffannie rated it it was amazing
Sep 30, 2013
Yulita Andria
Yulita Andria rated it really liked it
May 07, 2017
Jane Son
Jane Son rated it it was amazing
Feb 13, 2017
Cikgu Wana
Cikgu Wana rated it it was amazing
Dec 14, 2010
  • Bus Gamer 1999-2001 the Pilot Edition
  • DETECTIVE CONAN Vol. 5 (DETECTIVE CONAN@5tuno juyoshorui) (in Japanese)
  • Hai Miiko! 5
  • The Kindaichi Case Files, Vol. 13: House of Wax
  • Golden Book
  • Ranma 1/2, Vol. 28 (Ranma ½ (US 2nd), #28)
  • Fushigi Yûgi: Genbu Kaiden, Vol. 05
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Volume 24
  • Doraemon Buku Ke-45
Gosho Aoyama ( 青山 剛昌) is a Japanese manga artist. He is best known as the creator of the manga series Detective Conan (known in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom as Case Closed).

Aoyama made his debut as a manga artist with the work Chotto Matte which was published in the weekly magazine Shōnen Sunday on winter of 1987. Shortly after that, another work by Aoyama, Magic Kaito, was pu
More about Gosho Aoyama...

Meitantei Conan (1 - 10 of 93 books)
  • Case Closed, Vol. 1