Start by marking “Illegal Affair” as Want to Read:
Illegal Affair

Illegal Affair

3.77  ·  Rating Details  ·  175 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
It's Raelynn's birthday and she plans to celebrate with a personal dare. Namely find a guy, kiss a guy, take a guy home and give him the time of his life, with plenty of pleasure of her own. So she and her friends take the party to a popular bar spot. It proves to be the right social mix to bring "Mr. Right Now" forth. But sometimes there is destiny in a girls birthday wis ...more
Kindle Edition
Published (first published July 7th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Illegal Affair, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Illegal Affair

Lady Raven RAVE!
Jul 16, 2011 Lady Raven RAVE! rated it really liked it
I never read anything by this author, and wanted to test the waters by trying a novella instead of a full length novel. A good read, and good writing style , but of course there was but in the story.

Raelynn is celebrating her 30th birthday with her friends and she plans to end it on a high note. Raelynn and her friends take the party to a popular bar spot where she lock eyes with a Irish guy and crook names Shane.

I really did enjoy the read, but since it's so short the author shouldn't have spen
Kim
I knew this was a novella going in, so the length of the story was not the issue. When erotica and novella are the categories you expect the characters to get down to business and do it quickly. Too much time was spent on Shane and his friends robbing the bank, and his fight with his cousin. The fight was just totally irrelevant to the story. The erotica aspect was just not there for me. I would say the sex scene (yes one) was just ok, definitely wouldn't make you squirm in your seat. The ending ...more
Trickiegyrl
Jul 22, 2011 Trickiegyrl rated it it was amazing
This short prequel was more than enough to wet my appetite for more. The characters was such opposites that they beg for their tale to be told. Eagerly waiting for the rest of the story!
raeneysa
Jul 11, 2011 raeneysa rated it really liked it
a nice story read I also like how ms sienna introduce another read within her own book.
Mspraise50
Mar 29, 2014 Mspraise50 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this story. I found it very intense and I loved Shane. He was able to tell Rae about his feelings and expressed them to her. She had feelings but she did not share them so easily. Although I loved the story, I was not mad about the ending. Our couple ends up together in the end which great. After being so intense the ending just felt a bit like an anti-climax to me! This is my perception/view and I am sure there are many different ways to perceive the ending!

Great read!
Davina
Apr 25, 2012 Davina rated it it was amazing
I decided to check this out since it $.99 on Amazon and the rating was very good. Talk about a great bargain!! This story was very enjoyable and I didn't want to put it down. I read it all in one night.

I like both Shane and his 'Rae'. Flawed characters but not annoying nor too stupid to live. Very passionate story and doesn't disappoint.

Totally recommend.
Carolyn
Jul 26, 2011 Carolyn rated it really liked it
Katy Beth Mckee
What was here was really good but I didn't realize that the story was really a first part of a story so the abrupt ending sort of took me by surprise.
Coco at *My Reading Nook Blog*
I'm hoping this is a prequel to a full length story. I'd like to know how Raelynn and Shane reconcile their very different lives/professions to find HEA.
~Charmer~the 1-click addict
This book was over before it started. And it just ended, in the middle of the story. I don't think I want to read the rest of em.
Dr. Manotosh Biswas
Feb 13, 2013 Dr. Manotosh Biswas rated it liked it
Good but predictable short story....
Latasha
Latasha rated it it was amazing
Jul 05, 2016
Robyn
Robyn added it
May 11, 2016
ChristineN
ChristineN rated it it was amazing
Apr 25, 2016
Shauntavia Mcintyre
Shauntavia Mcintyre marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2016
Hazel Ann
Hazel Ann rated it it was amazing
Jun 07, 2016
Jinal Gohil
Jinal Gohil marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2016
Dawn Corbin
Dawn Corbin marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2016
G
G rated it liked it
Mar 14, 2016
Brenda Furlow
Brenda Furlow marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2016
Dori Johnson
Dori Johnson marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2016
Nakia Lyde
Nakia Lyde marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2016
Moniquetoi
Moniquetoi rated it it was amazing
Feb 21, 2016
Toya
Toya marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2016
Tempestt Charles
Tempestt Charles marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2016
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2016
Ju Emanuel
Ju Emanuel marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Friends
  • Colorblind (Moonlight, #2)
  • Again
  • Forgive Me Father for I Have Loved
  • Thierry's Angel (Chevalier Men #1)
  • Riding the Storm
  • The Question
  • TAMED (Fit Trilogy #2)
  • Steam (Triple Trouble, #.5)
  • Everything In Between
  • Romancing Trina Gabrini (Romancing the Mob Boss #4)
  • Something Unexpected
  • Her Perfect Gift: 50 Loving States, Illinois
  • On a Dare
  • Caught Up In The Rapture
  • The Blacker the Berry
  • Greeley's Spyce (The Megalodon Team, #4)
Sienna Mynx is your naughty writer of Paranormal, Contemporary, and Historical Interracial Romance for readers that love the bad boy's but desire to be the women that tame them. A current resident of south of Georgia, Sienna Mynx has just emerged into the e-publishing arena. Her novellas reflect her thirst for romance told from a fresh perspective with the diversity she craves in erotic Romance. E ...more
More about Sienna Mynx...