Start by marking “Pretend You Love Me (The Mansion, #1)” as Want to Read:
Pretend You Love Me (The Mansion, #1)

Pretend You Love Me (The Mansion #1)

3.68 of 5 stars 3.68  ·  rating details  ·  53 ratings  ·  12 reviews
It's Valentine's night at The Mansion, and these two strangers plan to celebrate with erotic delights... but things don't always go as planned...

Alice was always the girl on top. She made sure of it. As one of the high-school meangirls, she made sure she was the one all the boys wanted. As an adult, she stepped all over anyone who came between her and what...or who...she w
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition
Published March 1st 2011 by Voirey Linger

To ask other readers questions about Pretend You Love Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pretend You Love Me

Diane Dooley
An erotic short story that packs an emotional punch.

I liked this story very much. Alice isn't a particularly likable character, but I thought the author did a great job of showing how Alice regrets being such a bitch in the past, even as she struggles to be a nicer person in the present. I thought it incredibly sad that Alice was so alone in the world, even though it was pretty much her own fault. I was surprised by how emotionally wrenching I found her plea to "pretend you love me."

I wish I ha
Sofia Grey
This is the first in the Mansion series, featuring an upmarket sex club where people can meet up with anonymous partners for no-strings sex and to live out their darkest fantasies.

It’s Valentines Night and Alice has been paired with Thomas. He’s attractive but her sharp tongue nearly ruins the night before it’s even started.

“I’ll make sure you get some action tonight.”
“No.”
She jerked back and stared at him. No wasn’t an option. No one told Alice No. Ever.
“I didn’t come here to fuck a bitch. If
Ilona
When I first started reading this all I knew was that Alice had been mean to other people and now regretted it so she arranged an evening in the Manor. I expected a simple sex scene and was pleasantly surprised and moved to tears instead by the story.

Have tissues on hand when you read this one as Ms Linger has found a way to pack a lot of emotion and depths of character in just a few pages.
Jessica  `~Blahyze~`
It had a lot of depth for a short story though when it ended I wanted to keep reading and find out where the story went. It is really well done, a great little steamy-hot read.
Rebecca A. Rogers
Definitely had me tearing up about halfway through. I wasn't fond of the ending, though. :|
Eva (TXBookjunkie)
An erotic short that tugs at the heartstrings. Made me wish there was a followup to this freebie.
Sparkyhedgehog
Lovely story but I was definitely craving more of an ending than what was supplied.
Yvette
Freakin' A but V can write a good story. Excellent work!
LC
When I first started reading this, I had no idea what to expect. All you know is that Alice has been mean to other people and now regrets it. You don't know how much she regrets it or why until later but the surprise twist in the story is so worth it. I was tearing up at the pivotal scene. In the book Alice asks Thomas to pretend he loves her. "Pretend I'm perfect and pretty and whole."

Once you read all the way through you understand her insecurity and why she needs this so badly. This is a gre
C.M. Torrens
A very good little read. More packed in there than I expected for something this short. I will say the author does seem to do a lot in a little words. I really enjoyed it.
Joleen
Hmmm,, Not so sure. A little weird.
Beth Bernabo
TheRoman
TheRoman marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
Trice Patterson
Trice Patterson marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Sheena
Sheena is currently reading it
Dec 26, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
dksport03
dksport03 marked it as to-read
May 21, 2014
Tito
Tito marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2014
Diabollical
Diabollical marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2013
Debra
Debra marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2013
Jade Bartell
Jade Bartell marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2013
Moriah
Moriah added it
Jul 18, 2013
Chie
Chie marked it as to-read
May 31, 2013
Gina
Gina added it
Apr 11, 2013
Anadalia
Anadalia marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2013
  • Seducing Jason
  • The Soldier and the Siren
  • Kept
  • That Old Black Magic (Mystic Valley, #3)
  • The Sacrifice (Forbidden, #1)
  • Party Girl (Party Girl, #1)
  • Love in the Elevator
  • Blindsight (Mirus, #1.3)
  • A Wet & Wild Night
  • The Last Celtic Witch (Celtic Witch, #1)
  • Safe With Me (Safe with Me, #2)
  • Inferno's Kiss (Order of the Sicari, #3)
  • Tempting Tamera (Circle of Three, #1)
  • A Scandalous Affair (The Merry Widows #3)
  • The Taking of Ariel, A Tale of Aeodar
  • Jillian's Job
  • In The Light Of Day
  • The Mis-adventures of a Teenage Mark
In an ideal world, Voirey Linger would live surrounded by brawny, half-naked men who cared for her every need. In real life, she spends her days chasing her children and trying to convince her cats not to kill each other.

Writing brings a few of her fantasies to life while helping her escape the chaos that follows three battling boys and two warring felines. She looks forward to the day everyone le
More about Voirey Linger...

The Mansion (2 books)
  • Amy, Undone (The Mansion, #2)
Risking Eternity (Heavenly Lovers, #1) Forsaking Eternity (Heavenly Lovers, #2) And She Liked It Embracing Eternity (Heavenly Lovers, #3) Amy, Undone (The Mansion, #2)

“Sure enough, he seemed to straighten a little more with every step of her fuck-me heels.” 6 likes