Start by marking “Pretend You Love Me (The Mansion, #1)” as Want to Read:
Pretend You Love Me (The Mansion, #1)

Pretend You Love Me (The Mansion #1)

It's Valentine's night at The Mansion, and these two strangers plan to celebrate with erotic delights... but things don't always go as planned...

Alice was always the girl on top. She made sure of it. As one of the high-school meangirls, she made sure she was the one all the boys wanted. As an adult, she stepped all over anyone who came between her and what...or who...she w
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition
Published March 1st 2011 by Voirey Linger

To ask other readers questions about Pretend You Love Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pretend You Love Me

Diane Dooley
Jan 02, 2013 Diane Dooley rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An erotic short story that packs an emotional punch.

I liked this story very much. Alice isn't a particularly likable character, but I thought the author did a great job of showing how Alice regrets being such a bitch in the past, even as she struggles to be a nicer person in the present. I thought it incredibly sad that Alice was so alone in the world, even though it was pretty much her own fault. I was surprised by how emotionally wrenching I found her plea to "pretend you love me."

I wish I ha
Sofia Grey
Feb 26, 2012 Sofia Grey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: top-picks-2012
This is the first in the Mansion series, featuring an upmarket sex club where people can meet up with anonymous partners for no-strings sex and to live out their darkest fantasies.

It’s Valentines Night and Alice has been paired with Thomas. He’s attractive but her sharp tongue nearly ruins the night before it’s even started.

“I’ll make sure you get some action tonight.”
“No.”
She jerked back and stared at him. No wasn’t an option. No one told Alice No. Ever.
“I didn’t come here to fuck a bitch. If
Ilona
Oct 06, 2012 Ilona rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When I first started reading this all I knew was that Alice had been mean to other people and now regretted it so she arranged an evening in the Manor. I expected a simple sex scene and was pleasantly surprised and moved to tears instead by the story.

Have tissues on hand when you read this one as Ms Linger has found a way to pack a lot of emotion and depths of character in just a few pages.
Rebecca A. Rogers
Definitely had me tearing up about halfway through. I wasn't fond of the ending, though. :|
Yvette
May 15, 2011 Yvette rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Freakin' A but V can write a good story. Excellent work!
Jessica  `~Blahyze~`
May 17, 2011 Jessica `~Blahyze~` rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks
It had a lot of depth for a short story though when it ended I wanted to keep reading and find out where the story went. It is really well done, a great little steamy-hot read.
Sparkyhedgehog
Sep 09, 2011 Sparkyhedgehog rated it really liked it
Lovely story but I was definitely craving more of an ending than what was supplied.
Eva (TXBookjunkie)
An erotic short that tugs at the heartstrings. Made me wish there was a followup to this freebie.
LC
Aug 07, 2011 LC rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When I first started reading this, I had no idea what to expect. All you know is that Alice has been mean to other people and now regrets it. You don't know how much she regrets it or why until later but the surprise twist in the story is so worth it. I was tearing up at the pivotal scene. In the book Alice asks Thomas to pretend he loves her. "Pretend I'm perfect and pretty and whole."

Once you read all the way through you understand her insecurity and why she needs this so badly. This is a gre
C.M. Torrens
Mar 07, 2011 C.M. Torrens rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotic, read-in-2011
A very good little read. More packed in there than I expected for something this short. I will say the author does seem to do a lot in a little words. I really enjoyed it.
Caroline
Caroline rated it really liked it
Dec 11, 2012
Crystal
Crystal rated it it was amazing
Jun 23, 2012
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it really liked it
Jul 26, 2011
Mishka
Mishka rated it really liked it
Oct 08, 2012
Nena Clements
Nena Clements rated it it was amazing
Apr 08, 2011
Babette James
Babette James rated it really liked it
Sep 23, 2011
Emma Debruyne
Emma Debruyne rated it really liked it
Feb 12, 2013
brandi
brandi rated it liked it
Jun 04, 2011
Angel
Angel rated it liked it
Dec 03, 2012
Kaitie
Kaitie rated it liked it
Feb 14, 2012
Brandy *Ahviel*
Brandy *Ahviel* rated it it was amazing
Apr 26, 2011
Janie
Janie rated it really liked it
Oct 13, 2011
Megan
Megan rated it liked it
Jun 23, 2014
Shr
Shr rated it did not like it
Apr 21, 2016
SassySami
SassySami rated it liked it
Apr 19, 2012
Nida
Nida rated it liked it
Aug 20, 2012
Ellen
Ellen rated it liked it
Jun 13, 2012
M
M rated it really liked it
Apr 01, 2012
Arielle
Arielle rated it it was ok
Dec 20, 2012
  • Seducing Jason
  • The Soldier and the Siren
  • Kept
  • That Old Black Magic (Mystic Valley, #3)
  • The Sacrifice (Forbidden, #1)
  • Love in the Elevator
  • Blindsight (Mirus, #1.3)
  • Party Girl (Party Girl, #1)
  • A Wet & Wild Night
  • The Last Celtic Witch (Celtic Witch, #1)
  • Safe With Me (Safe with Me, #2)
  • Inferno's Kiss (Order of the Sicari, #3)
  • In The Light Of Day
  • Silver Bound
  • Tempting Tamera (Circle of Three, #1)
  • For Love of War
  • At His Mercy
  • Devil Take Me
In an ideal world, Voirey Linger would live surrounded by brawny, half-naked men who cared for her every need. In real life, she spends her days chasing her children and trying to convince her cats not to kill each other.

Writing brings a few of her fantasies to life while helping her escape the chaos that follows three battling boys and two warring felines. She looks forward to the day everyone le
More about Voirey Linger...

The Mansion (2 books)
  • Amy, Undone (The Mansion, #2)

“Sure enough, he seemed to straighten a little more with every step of her fuck-me heels.” 6 likes