Start by marking “Duniyadari” as Want to Read:
Duniyadari

Duniyadari

4.30  ·  Rating Details  ·  925 Ratings  ·  53 Reviews

Duniyadari by Suhas ShirvalkarShala by Milind BokilRaja ShivChatrapati by Babasaheb PurandareShyamchi Aai by Sane GurujeeBangarwadi by Vyankatesh Madgulkar
Marathi Books 2 Movies
1st out of 7 books — 50 voters
Mrityunjaya by Shivaji SawantChhava by Shivaji SawantShyamchi Aai by Sane GurujeeShriman Yogi by Ranjit Desai (रणजित देसाई)Swami by Ranjit Desai (रणजित देसाई)
Best MARATHI Books Of ALL TIME
14th out of 54 books — 74 voters

More lists with this book...

Prity Malhotra
Aug 23, 2013 Prity Malhotra rated it it was amazing
Came to know abt this book after watching the movie Duniyadari based on this book..I watched dat movie almost 13 tyms..I assumed the book version wont be as Interesting as the movie version yet I bought the book..My 1st ever Marathi Kadambari..And the minute I started reading, I got soo drowned in this book that I kept reading at a strech of 14 hrs until I came to the last page..This Book is a Gem..Entertaining as Hell yet Touching as Well..While reading the Climax, I got scared for life..I hv r ...more
Harshal
Aug 24, 2013 Harshal rated it really liked it
Shelves: marathi, fiction
बरेच दिवसांनी असा झपाटलयासारख पुसतक वाचून काढलं. सुहास शिरवळकरांचं दुनियादारी. मी अजून नुकताच आलेला मराठी चितरपट पाहिलेला नाही तयामुळे जे होतं, जसा होतं ते मला फकत तयांचया लेखणीतून अनुभवता आलं. 'छोटया पडदयावरचया निमितताने' ही छोटीशी परसतावनेवजा कैफियत वाचून जरा जासतच अपेकषा निरमाण झालया होतया. आणि लेखकाचया सवतःच तया पुसतकाची सतुती करणयाचा निरंतर परयतन पाहून नककी काय वाचायला मिळेल हयाची एक शंका पण होती. पुसतकाचया शेवटी मातर एक चांगली कथा वाचनात आली असा वाटलं खरं.

पुणयातलया SP कॉलेज मधये घडणारी ही
Poonam Sonawane
May 21, 2013 Poonam Sonawane rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Poonam by: Amit Mohod
I have actually not enjoyed the college days as such....but after reading this book i came across such an experience which i think i missed.

Nevertheless this book takes me through a journey of the college life which was missed. Enjoyed it.
Abhijeet Dalvi
Aug 29, 2013 Abhijeet Dalvi rated it it was amazing
One of the best book I have ever read in my life.
This book teaches you what life is all about
Rohit
Feb 25, 2012 Rohit rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: College Students
Shelves: marathi, drama
Good Book. All I can say is simple love story with complex thoughts !
Rajendra Ghanekar
very much interesting book.

love to read again N Again
Mangesh Adgaonkar
Feb 16, 2014 Mangesh Adgaonkar rated it really liked it
This book was published in early 80s, but even after more than 30 years you can easily relate to the college life described in this book. The slang and jokes might be slightly different now or when you were in college, but Suhas Shirvalkar has got the mood so perfect that you get transported to your own college life while reading this and start finding the parallels. It is a complex story with simple characters and the flow is so lively that you can keep it down until you reach the end.
I won't
Sumant
May 06, 2014 Sumant rated it it was ok
Shelves: marathi
मला दुनियादारी एक सरव साधारण कादंबरी वाटली ती वाचयला नंतर ना मला माझया कॉलेजचे दिवस आठवले नाकी माझया तारुणया मधला काळ असा काही होता. मला कादंबरी मधलया खूप साऱया गोषटी तुटक वाटलया आणि कादंबरी नककीच एक संध वाटली नाही. मला नाही वाटत कोणतया पण महाविदलयाय मधये दिघया सारकया मुलांना खपवून घेतले जाईल. माझी सरवात नावडती वाकयतीरेखा महणझे शोतरी. ती वयकती ना आवडणयाचे कारण महणझे मला ती वयकती पुरण पणे पलपुती वाटे एका बाझुने दारूला नावं ठेवायची आणि दुसरया बाझुने तया गोषटी मधये सवताला विसरयाचया परयतन करायचा महण ...more
Vinay Yeole
Jul 16, 2013 Vinay Yeole rated it liked it
It's been (may be) around 10 years, I have read this book. I was quite impressed the book is written. It's about story of few close friends & their college days. Story was set in 1970's.

I would recommend this book to anyone. But if you're avid reader, you may find this book mediocre.
Avadhut
Sep 26, 2012 Avadhut rated it it was amazing
Very interesting book.
It's about the incidents happening with you in real day today's duniyadari (Life).
While reading this book, you will definitely feel that some/atleast one incident has been happened with you in your Life.

Must read.
Suyog Pavaskar
it's all about college life of most people, as they live real life in clg day's....
Hemant
Jul 28, 2013 Hemant rated it it was amazing
Raju Harage
Jul 31, 2013 Raju Harage rated it it was amazing
Shelves:
this is a one of the best story on college boys
Nikhil Badhe
Sep 14, 2013 Nikhil Badhe rated it it was amazing
Shelves:
i love tihs book very much
Rohini Bhosale
duniyadari
Digamber
Jul 30, 2013 Digamber rated it it was amazing
Shelves:
Good
Atik Halde
Jan 08, 2016 Atik Halde rated it really liked it
Recently, she said, Open Road was promoting its “Eighty Days” erotic trilogy, whose content was more hard-core than the enormous best seller “Fifty Shades of Grey.” First Goodreads helped the publisher place ads to reach all its readers in hard-core erotic book clubs. Then, when some had placed the book in their “to read” pile, Open Road was able to offer those readers a discount.
Malhaar Kale
Dec 04, 2015 Malhaar Kale rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Marathi Books Lovers, New Readers, Young Adults
The best in its genre. The way he narrates the story and combines all the emotions known to human in so few pages is just an extra ordinary thing. He (Author) dies even before I was born and still his books are nowhere out of the sync with today's world.
Shraddha
Sep 07, 2014 Shraddha rated it it was amazing
Gaurao Patil
Oct 16, 2014 Gaurao Patil rated it it was amazing
ya kadambri bddle lihayla me khi evdha motha nhiye.
pn eka shabdad sangaych zal tr "अपरतिम"...
Mayura Dolas
Mar 10, 2014 Mayura Dolas rated it it was amazing
अतिशय सुंदर. गुंतवून ठेवणारी कथा . सगळयांनी एकदा नककी वाचायला हवी. ...more
Vee Cee
Nov 05, 2014 Vee Cee rated it really liked it
This is a 'STORY'
Book is much much better than movie.
Sayali
Nov 07, 2015 Sayali rated it it was amazing
Shelves: book
Duniyadari is the one of the best book I have ever read in my life..
Neha
Apr 29, 2014 Neha rated it really liked it
One of the best novel describing college life....
Sameer kedare
Apr 10, 2015 Sameer kedare rated it really liked it
it was fun to read this book!!!
Amar
Dec 30, 2014 Amar rated it it was amazing
THE book when in college.
  • Shala
  • Khillee
  • Zadazadati
  • Shyamchi Aai
  • Zombi
  • Ek hota Carver (एक होता कार्व्हर)
  • Kosla (कोसला)