Start by marking “No.6, Volume 3” as Want to Read:
No.6, Volume 3

No.6, Volume 3 (No.6 #3)

4.46 of 5 stars 4.46  ·  rating details  ·  303 ratings  ·  9 reviews
この世界で俺たちは無事に春を越せるのか?矯正施設に連れ去られた沙布。紫苑の母・火藍からのSOSをネズミは隠そうとするが……。二人の少年は、仲間の救出に向かうのか!?大人気の近未来小説第3弾
Published August 11th 2007 by 講談社 (first published October 8th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about No.6, Volume 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No.6, Volume 3

Ari
The kiss finally happen!

"I'm glad I met you."

It came out as a whisper that he could barely catch. Shion bent down, his eyes still lowered. His lips brushed lightly against Nezum's.

A book fell somewhere with a soft whump

And a fangirl melted into a puddle of goo, somewhere...

Rikurii
Review for Volumes 1-3.
I decided to pick up these light novels after I watched the anime and learnt the story originated from the LN. Truthfully this is my first time reading a Japanese light novel (a translated version, of course.)

I admired the simple wording and story telling that made these volumes an easy and enjoyable read. Though at first I was disappointed with the lack of description. But I quickly got over that only because I had the layout and designs from the anime still fresh in my
Anavie Alegre
I have a thing for two men overly caring for each other and so throughout the volumes I’ve read so far I’ve been feeling all mushy inside, especially in those scenes where Nezumi and Shion are interacting. I really want to have a copy of the official translated version since what I read thus far was only a fan translation. It was okay though, and as always I couldn’t contain my feels and a sick grin plastered on my face. I’ve waited for so long to read a particular scene in the novel. My friend ...more
Jeannette López
I just... "Never give me a farewell kiss again. Ever."...en esa línea lo perdí todo <3

Me encanta la simpleza del relato, dentro de todo, lo disfruto mucho y este tomo fue como "la calma antes de la tormenta", supongo que en el siguiente ya aparecerá más drama aún. Pero se indagó en los personajes, personalmente, soy muy feliz teniendo acceso a lo que pasa por la cabeza de Nezumi, a las cosas que siente y cómo se preocupa por Shion.

4/5 porque creo que faltó un poco más en este tomo. Se me hizo
Courtney Chua
Read a fan-translation of this here. :)

More character development! :"> I just love it when our characters experience change within themselves because of the change in their social relationships!

We learn more about the characters here, due to the abundance of internal conflict in this book. It's refreshing and thought-provoking too! It makes you appreciate the characters all the more because of how human they are. :)

Also. My favorite line: "Never give me a farewell kiss again. Ever."

:')

I also
aljouharah altheeyb
المانجا وقفت ترجمتها هنا، والانمي اختصر الاحداث بشكل كبير من هنا للجزء الجاي، الان بجد اتسائل ان كان للنوم اي اهمية بحياتي خخخخ!
Lina
Well there's definitely a lot more of back story, especially concerning Karan in this one. And I liked that :)
Siry
Lei esto de una traduccion de unas fans... la verdad es que ya esta llegando por fin a donde se quedo el manga.. y estoy tan emocionada por saber como continua y como va a terminar!!.. ya por fin se estan haciendo los planes para entrar a rescatar a la amiga de Shion en la correccional..
Lindsey
少しばかりペースが落ちたような。。。あーでもこーでもないとばかり戸惑うキャラ達に「考えすぎるなっ!」って叱ってやりたい時もあったり。
Vittorina
Vittorina marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Wis Williams
Wis Williams marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Kelly Bahoric
Kelly Bahoric marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
Hazelstripe
Hazelstripe marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Bárbara
Bárbara is currently reading it
Dec 02, 2014
  • ハイ☆スピード! [High Speed!]
  • セブンデイズ Friday → Sunday / Seven Days
  • ソードアート・オンライン プログレッシブ1 [Sodo ato onrain puroguresshibu 1] (Sword Art Online: Progressive, #1)
  • Games & Players (The Administration, #3)
  • Love Stage!! 3
  • Sakamichi No Apollon: 1
  • Meatworks
  • Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan
  • The Holy Road (Rifter #5)
  • Fade (In the company of shadows, #4)
  • Starfighter Chapter 1