Start by marking “ロイヤル・フィアンセ-黒の王子- [Royal Fiance]” as Want to Read:
ロイヤル・フィアンセ-黒の王子- [Royal Fiance]

ロイヤル・フィアンセ-黒の王子- [Royal Fiance]

Honami Kairi's fate changes when he accepted an offer from an old man to work for a rich family as a housekeeper. The low-level job suddenly transforms into a wedding workout with his schoolmate, the foreign Royal Prince Shou.
Paperback
Published March 10th 2010 by リブレ出版 (Libre Publishing) (first published 2009)

Be the first to ask a question about ロイヤル・フィアンセ-黒の王子- [Royal Fiance]

Makhda
This is one of my favorites. Beautiful artwork and heartbreaking story. Well, guilty pleasure it is. Just don't judge too much and you can enjoy it.
Even though a little rapey...
Alex (Lexie)
Nov 30, 2013 Alex (Lexie) rated it it was amazing
EHHH!? How could the chapter end like that?! >.< I want the next!
Sophie
Jul 12, 2012 Sophie rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, manga-bl, ifs
I've lost count of how many stories that were *pretty much exactly like that one* I've read. The third star is mainly for the art, and because I feel like I can't quite blame the story for its clichés. But boy, are there a lot of them.

First of all, it seems to be a thing in Japan that people (young, pretty-ish, guys - let's call them uke) are picked up on the street to be hired as housekeepers. I find that very curious.

In this case, of course, it isn't even a housekeeper's job that's being offe
Andre
Sep 15, 2014 Andre rated it did not like it
At first the story was kind of funny, not because it wanted to but rather because it was so cheesy and cliched(view spoiler).
But that got old pretty quickly, and the fact that the characters look so much alike didn't help either. What was left was a pr
Jessie Potts
Jul 11, 2014 Jessie Potts rated it it was amazing
Shelves: yaoi
I loved this one! I really wish there would have been more substance though, beautiful eyes as well
Joti
Jan 04, 2016 Joti rated it liked it
78sunny
Sep 24, 2013 78sunny rated it really liked it
Meine Meinung:
Also hier fällt mir die Bewertung wirklich schrecklich schwer.
Die Story hat mich total in ihren Bann gezogen und war so interessant geschildert. Ein bisschen märchenhaft, aber doch auch modern. Ein Prinz aus einem fernen Land, soll zwangsverheiratet werden und da wird für ihn eine Junge ausgesucht, der starkes Aschenputtelpotenzial hat. Ich konnte es nicht aus der Hand legen weil ich wissen wollte wie es weiter geht und schlussendlich seinen Abschluss findet.
Auch die Zeichnungen wa
mw138
This is quite a sweet fairytale. At times I wanted to shake Shou because of his treatment of the often confused and awkward Kairi. Misunderstandings and past hurts really clouded Shou's perception of Kairi, who was always sweet, kind and helpful to everyone around him.

The story is pretty predictable, but that didn't make it any less enjoyable. There were secondary storylines I found intriguing that I believe deserve a manga of their own, especially the story involving the King and his handsome s
Kati
Sep 13, 2013 Kati rated it it was ok
Shelves: manga-bl, in-german, 2013
I understand that to enjoy a manga like this, you need to suspend your disbelief. And I can do that - boy, can I do that and enjoy the most ridiculous, over-the-top stuff! But this manga, it simply rubbed me wrong. Not only because everybody treated Kairi like a girl - and no, that's not me looking down on women, the characters were literally calling Kairi Sho's wife! - but Sho's attitude towards Kairi... The last straw for me was when he told Kairi that it was the wife's duty to take care of an ...more
Mayu
(...)

La sinopsis es cómica pero la historia no lo es. El prota es un encanto y da mucha penita porque el susodicho principe da asco, será todo lo guapo que el quiera pero es un cerdo abuson (...) e incluso llega a violar al prota con la excusa de "soy tu esposo, yo mando en ti".

RESEÑA EN:

Las ilustraciones son de Kamon Saeko, la idea es de Asuma Risai. Asuma, Tachada de mi lista.
Zaa
I don't think that the plot of the story was exciting but the drawing is superb. The cover is really interesting too. I liked the book but didn't love with two main characters. I just could not connect with one of them. sadly...
Skoora
May 21, 2011 Skoora rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: yaoi
Overly dramatic and the plot is fairly rushed, but there are some very nice moments and it's fun to see the Prince character acting so coldly in his misunderstanding of the situation. It was a very pleasant read and the art was truly lovely.
Anna-Lisa
Aug 12, 2012 Anna-Lisa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Even if Sho isn't behaving very knightly in most situations towards Kairi it's such a bittersweet love story. I just love that there's an happyend.
Sakiya
Sakiya rated it really liked it
Oct 20, 2013
Veatearsz
Veatearsz rated it really liked it
Mar 31, 2015
Emily
Emily rated it really liked it
Dec 24, 2014
Marina Zala
Marina Zala rated it really liked it
Mar 25, 2013
Katherine
Katherine rated it really liked it
Apr 27, 2013
Jay
Jay rated it liked it
May 24, 2015
Altaf A. Ali
Altaf A. Ali rated it liked it
Dec 30, 2016
Babble
Babble rated it really liked it
Nov 14, 2016
Seren
Nov 20, 2015 Seren rated it really liked it
...ve sonsuza dek mutlu yaşadılar.
Giada
Giada rated it it was ok
Dec 30, 2016
Mary
Mary rated it really liked it
Dec 07, 2012
Josephine
Josephine rated it it was amazing
Aug 08, 2011
Divya
Divya rated it it was ok
Jan 19, 2015
Tiren
Tiren rated it really liked it
Aug 02, 2014
Samurdhi
Samurdhi rated it liked it
Jan 16, 2017
Sisska
Sisska rated it it was amazing
Dec 02, 2011
Jeninne
Sep 30, 2014 Jeninne rated it really liked it
Guilty pleasure manga turns out to be nothing but a guilty pleasure read. Go figure.

« previous 1 3 4 5 next »