Start by marking “ロイヤル・フィアンセ-黒の王子- [Royal Fiance]” as Want to Read:
ロイヤル・フィアンセ-黒の王子- [Royal Fiance]

ロイヤル・フィアンセ-黒の王子- [Royal Fiance]

3.86 of 5 stars 3.86  ·  rating details  ·  107 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Honami Kairi's fate changes when he accepted an offer from an old man to work for a rich family as a housekeeper. The low-level job suddenly transforms into a wedding workout with his schoolmate, the foreign Royal Prince Shou.
Published March 10th 2010 by リブレ出版 (Libre Publishing) (first published 2009)

Be the first to ask a question about ロイヤル・フィアンセ-黒の王子- [Royal Fiance]

At first the story was kind of funny, not because it wanted to but rather because it was so cheesy and cliched(view spoiler).
But that got old pretty quickly, and the fact that the characters look so much alike didn't help either. What was left was a pr
This is one of my favorites. Beautiful artwork and heartbreaking story. Well, guilty pleasure it is. Just don't judge too much and you can enjoy it.
Even though a little rapey...
Lex (Fastidious Reader)
EHHH!? How could the chapter end like that?! >.< I want the next!
I've lost count of how many stories that were *pretty much exactly like that one* I've read. The third star is mainly for the art, and because I feel like I can't quite blame the story for its clichés. But boy, are there a lot of them.

First of all, it seems to be a thing in Japan that people (young, pretty-ish, guys - let's call them uke) are picked up on the street to be hired as housekeepers. I find that very curious.

In this case, of course, it isn't even a housekeeper's job that's being offe
Jessie Potts
I loved this one! I really wish there would have been more substance though, beautiful eyes as well
This is quite a sweet fairytale. At times I wanted to shake Shou because of his treatment of the often confused and awkward Kairi. Misunderstandings and past hurts really clouded Shou's perception of Kairi, who was always sweet, kind and helpful to everyone around him.

The story is pretty predictable, but that didn't make it any less enjoyable. There were secondary storylines I found intriguing that I believe deserve a manga of their own, especially the story involving the King and his handsome s
Meine Meinung:
Also hier fällt mir die Bewertung wirklich schrecklich schwer.
Die Story hat mich total in ihren Bann gezogen und war so interessant geschildert. Ein bisschen märchenhaft, aber doch auch modern. Ein Prinz aus einem fernen Land, soll zwangsverheiratet werden und da wird für ihn eine Junge ausgesucht, der starkes Aschenputtelpotenzial hat. Ich konnte es nicht aus der Hand legen weil ich wissen wollte wie es weiter geht und schlussendlich seinen Abschluss findet.
Auch die Zeichnungen wa
I understand that to enjoy a manga like this, you need to suspend your disbelief. And I can do that - boy, can I do that and enjoy the most ridiculous, over-the-top stuff! But this manga, it simply rubbed me wrong. Not only because everybody treated Kairi like a girl - and no, that's not me looking down on women, the characters were literally calling Kairi Sho's wife! - but Sho's attitude towards Kairi... The last straw for me was when he told Kairi that it was the wife's duty to take care of an ...more
Guilty pleasure manga turns out to be nothing but a guilty pleasure read. Go figure.

Apr 07, 2015 Daesy rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
Nice couple and good story.
Overly dramatic and the plot is fairly rushed, but there are some very nice moments and it's fun to see the Prince character acting so coldly in his misunderstanding of the situation. It was a very pleasant read and the art was truly lovely.
I don't think that the plot of the story was exciting but the drawing is superb. The cover is really interesting too. I liked the book but didn't love with two main characters. I just could not connect with one of them. sadly...
Even if Sho isn't behaving very knightly in most situations towards Kairi it's such a bittersweet love story. I just love that there's an happyend.
Booker Like a Hooker
So cute to see Kairi with wedding dress <3
Maria Adamo
Maria Adamo marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2015
Elsha added it
May 25, 2015
Raven marked it as to-read
May 21, 2015
Deena added it
May 18, 2015
Kashi marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2015